Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa (45060 Views)

Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa by osusu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rossikk:
Stop lying. Empty stadium has never been a feature of Afcon. Gabon is a very tiny country with no real soccer tradition, so where will fans come from? 1800 is a high number compared to the embarrassment of empty stadium with heavyweights like Nigeria and Cameroun playing in Egypt. That fixture will attract a full stadium anywhere in Africa, except in Egypt and north Africa where you'll find empty stadium. Keep living in denial like a mumu.
I don't know if you're a he or a she but one thing I do know is that you do not need to insults to drive home your points, he presented facts to you, you countered with your opinion, no need for the insult, we're all here to learn from each other cheesy
Re: AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa by Peace2love: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
samcus:
Idumota, Ariaria, Alaba, Nkwo Nnewi and Onitsha main Markets have Produced more Billionaires than any university in Nigeria.
FACT.

The bitter truth!
Re: AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa by Princedapace(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rossikk:
Stop lying. Empty stadium has never been a feature of Afcon. Gabon is a very tiny country with no real soccer tradition, so where will fans come from? 1800 is a high number compared to the embarrassment of empty stadium with heavyweights like Nigeria and Cameroun playing in Egypt. That fixture will attract a full stadium anywhere in Africa, except in Egypt and north Africa where you'll find empty stadium. Keep living in denial like a mumu.

U are simply a fool. One u keep abusing instead of making logical statement..

Guy, go and watch the 2013 afcon hosted in South Africa.. The same empty stadium.

Bros, host nations are not meant to fill up ur stadium. Over 30k liver pool fans traveled to Spain alone to watch Liverpool. They should Av said Spanish fans will fill up the stadium for them.
Go and watch Ghana 2010, I guess.. Go and watch Angola 2012, I guess.. U will notice the same trend. No be today afcon begin experience such issue. Like I said, I am a full blooded African football follower. Go to YouTube and watch these matches I mentioned..

Over 30k Argentine fans traveled to Brazil to watch their team. They weren't waiting for the host to host and buy the entire tickets of the matches..
Re: AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa by Rossikk(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Princedapace:

U are simply a fool. One u keep abusing instead of making logical statement..

Guy, go and watch the 2013 afcon hosted in South Africa.. The same empty stadium.

Bros, host nations are not meant to fill up ur stadium. Over 30k liver pool fans traveled to Spain alone to watch Liverpool. They should Av said Spanish fans will fill up the stadium for them.
Go and watch Ghana 2010, I guess.. Go and watch Angola 2012, I guess.. U will notice the same trend. No be today afcon begin experience such issue. Like I said, I am a full blooded African football follower. Go to YouTube and watch these matches I mentioned..

Over 30k Argentine fans traveled to Brazil to watch their team. They weren't waiting for the host to host and buy the entire tickets of the matches..

You are a very small boy who knows nothing about Nations Cup. Empty stadia are an ABERRATION in the African Nations Cup. South Africans are xenophobic as we all know and are little better than Egyptians in that regard.

IN AFRICA PROPER, EMPTY STADIUMS AT AFCON GAMES ARE UNHEARD OF.

Here are all the goals from the 2015 AFCON held in Equatorial Guinea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7qLd3iwelo

As you can see, even the most obscure games had sizeable audiences viewing. If Equatorial Guinea, whose tiny population I'm sure you will say are all hungry and starving, can fill up stadiums for AFCON, what is Egypt's excuse with its 100 million population?

Here in Nigeria, whenever we host AFCON, there is nothing like empty stadium. EVER. Fans will attend, even if it's Burundi versus Lesotho, talk less of heavyweight clashes like Cameroun v Ivory Coast.

SO STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR EGYPTIANS AND SOUTH AFRICANS - FOLKS WHO DO NOT FEEL KINSHIP WITH AFRICA.

IN THE REAL AFRICA you do not need thousands of your supporters travelling to the tournament in order to avoid empty stadiums, like you do in Europe and South America. GO AND STUDY AFRICAN NATIONS CUP VIDEOS DATING TO THE 1960S, AND LEARN.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
BluntBoy:
Egypt's record against South Africa is poor.

South Africa's record against Nigeria is poor.

We will beat South Africa.
football is not mathematics
Re: AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa by Princedapace(m): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Rossikk:

You are a very small boy who knows nothing about Nations Cup. Empty stadia are an ABERRATION in the African Nations Cup. South Africans are xenophobic as we all know and are little better than Egyptians in that regard.

As you can see, even the most obscure games had sizeable audiences viewing. If Equatorial Guinea, whose tiny population I'm sure you will say are all hungry and starving, can fill up stadiums for AFCON, what is Egypt's excuse with its 100 million population?

Here in Nigeria, whenever we host AFCON, there is nothing like empty stadium. EVER. Fans will attend, even if it's Burundi versus Lesotho, talk less of heavyweight clashes like Cameroun v Ivory Coast.

SO STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR EGYPTIANS AND SOUTH AFRICANS - FOLKS WHO DO NOT FEEL KINSHIP WITH AFRICA.

IN THE REAL AFRICA you do not need thousands of your supporters travelling to the tournament in order to avoid empty stadiums, like you do in Europe and South America. GO AND STUDY AFRICAN NATIONS CUP VIDEOS DATING TO THE 1960S, AND LEARN.

U are wasting ur time. A sport analyst, a Nigerian few days after the current afcon stated it clearly that we will keep having same issues.. Go and check out ghana and Angola and stop deceiving ur self with highlights that will not show u all the corners of the stadium. Topics like empty seats at the afcon has been a matter of discuss among journalists.. U keep tagging other countries names out of sentiment..
Re: AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa by Princedapace(m): 5:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Rossikk:

And go and read about the 2015 afcon u shared, govt bought most of the tickets for their citizens to attend the matches. That is not how to host a competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / Real Madrid: Kaká 55,000, Cristiano Ronaldo 80,000 & Eden Hazard 50,000 (photos) / Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.