Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal (19803 Views)

Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal by princeade86(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

The sentence was right cos there was comma separating the two. The apc spokesperson wasn't mentioned by name but portfolio while Kola of the pdp was mentioned by name not portfolio.
instead of u to take correction, u are arguing.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal by tuniski: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
princeade86:
instead of u to take correction, u are arguing.
What yeye correction go back to grammar school abegi.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal by RichboyPee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good man indeed
uote author=naijabnl post=80056046]Oshomole a good man

Keep winning God got your back cool[/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal by Jadsy01(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Obasanjo is Nigeria’s number one problem – Oba of Lagos

The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu on Monday said former President Olusegun Obasanjo is the number one problem of Nigeria.

The king spoke at the launch of a Memoir, title: “‘Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics,” written by former Governor of Ogun State, Chief Olusegun Osoba at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

Oba Akiolu said two days ago, he read Osoba’s interview in a newspaper where he said Obasanjo deceived them which was why they lost their seats in 2003.
Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/08/obasanjo-is-nigerias-number-one-problem-oba-of-lagos/

Re: Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal by Naijageak(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is Nigeria.

Anyway get cure to ailments via inbox
Re: Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal by Codylonghunter1: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dear nairalanders I'd advice you not to pay 1kobo for the so called professional logo.

This guy is extremely incompetent, lacks creativity, customer relations and business ethics.

Don't bother wasting your money on it.

PrinceKevin01:
To do what exactly, to tell the court that his party lost election? I don't like all our politicians

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Proposed Law: Wale Fapohunda Says Personnel Will Have Powers To Arrest / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.