Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal (13576 Views)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by IamPatriotic(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
nonsense

what's breaking news in that? is it APC member that come out as witness before?

as far as I'm concern Atiku is fighting a lost battle, maybe he won the election or not, I really can't say but the reshuffles of the CJN prior to the election is really a convincing justification that Atiku is fighting a lost battle

atiku is not fighting to reclaim any mandate from anybody, he's only "cumming" to stay relevant till 2023. Before then he must have weep up enough sympathy to get some deluded persons swayed

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by jamace(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Chukalemon:
It's not over until it's over
GBAM!
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Lovelive: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Buba Galadima is not fit. That man speaks without reasoning first. Most times, he shoots himself in the leg.
I remember his debate with Femi Adesina, Galadima was beaten hands down even by his own arguments.

This same buba Galadima standing for PDP claimed he wasn't a PDP member but another faction of APC

Too many conflicting arguments from one man

Lies
Destroyers of a great Nation Nigeria
Apc faceful
Criminals, retardedd zoneB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by tuniski: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Buba Galadima is not fit. That man speaks without reasoning first. Most times, he shoots himself in the leg.
I remember his debate with Femi Adesina, Galadima was beaten hands down even by his own arguments.

This same buba Galadima standing for PDP claimed he wasn't a PDP member but another faction of APC

Too many conflicting arguments from one man
So?
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Lovelive: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2019
I cried very sorrowfully this morning while listening to Sodiq and the Guru @Lagos talk Radio.
The problems of Nigeria I don't know what I want to say again but...
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by tuniski: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:
Atiku is not serious.galadima will end up with conflicting testimonies or compound atiku's situations.is it galadima that will explain those documents dumped on the court
One would think you are with the Atiku team and know what exactly Galadima is to prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by koladebrainiac(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2019
he will lie to the court room he was abducted on the election day and that they prevented him from exercising his right, and beaten black and blue. then he will sa, his poling booth was rigged and fake document were replaced and some APC agent were seen thumb printing ballot boxes . then cry and swear he saw them.

Then the APC examiner would cross check him. They will ask him where he was as the time of the election day, he will be shocked. and try to deflate, again they will ask him, was he arrested or prevented from living his house? he will say prevented,they will further ask him,who prevented him and in whose presence he will say three Army,they will sk for the names, he will say he cant remember. they will continue and ask how he cam about the idea that fake ballot paper were stuck in the ballot box, he will say he saw them, they will ask him again how come he saw them when he was being prevented from leaving his house?

then objection will be flying up and down . Then

the cross examiner will say,he is done - no further question.

Atiku team that supported and claim that Buhari is a Jubril from Sudan and still agreed that Buhari was a clone would say anything at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by projectNDPRA: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2019
National Dialogue & Policy Reform Awareness http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
nonsense

what's breaking news in that? is it APC member that will come out as witness before?

as far as I'm concern Atiku is fighting a lost battle, maybe he won the election or not, I really can't say but the reshuffled of the CJN prior to the election is really a convincing justification that Atiku is fighting a lost battle

Technically, Galadinma is still an APC member. He is a member of the R-APC which is still in the APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Nairasurplus(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Bolustical:
I hope Buba Galadima will tell the Tribunal that both he and Atiku couldn't deliver their wards to PDP during the Presidential election.

To think that Buba would be part of Atiku's team if he had won is a frightening phenomenon.

Thank God Nigeria dodged a bullet
PDP won in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
naijabnl:
Atiku is coming cool
....No he is GOING grin grin grin

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Nairasurplus(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
nonsense

what's breaking news in that? is it APC member that will come out as witness before?

as far as I'm concern Atiku is fighting a lost battle, maybe he won the election or not, I really can't say but the reshuffled of the CJN prior to the election is really a convincing justification that Atiku is fighting a lost battle
Buba is an APC member

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mynd44:

Technically, Galadinma is still an APC member. He is a member of the R-APC which is still in the APC

nothing like technically in politics, if you can't beat them you join them

a man criticising an incumbent president somewhat of coming out to testify against his victory his technically in APC?

anything he like to form R APC, all that doesn't prove he's an APC member.
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nairasurplus:

Buba is an APC member

Buba is not an APC member, don't be carried away with his Machiavellian style of politics
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by tuniski: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

nothing like technically in politics, if you can't beat them you join them

a man criticising an incumbent president somewhat of coming out to testify against his victory his technically in APC?

anything he like to form R APC, all that doesn't prove he's an APC member.
He is a full blooded APC member.
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Dre555: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ologogoro:
Not surprised at all..

Please apart from Biafra which other online country do you know ? I am asking for a friend
ipob republic

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bolustical:
Have you asked yourself why Jimi Agbaje, Senator Adeleke, Atunwa and other PDP guber candidates who lost in their respective states aren't talking about INEC Server?

They won't talk about it coz they know there is nothing like server, the electoral does not recognise it.

They see jude chopping Atiku's money.

If this is how you reason then I'll advise people on this thread not to bother quoting you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by tuniski: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
udemzyudex:

If this is how you reason then I'll advise people on this thread not to bother quoting you.

God bless you. Some comments are damn low.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Benekruku(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
tomalvickie4335:
We are waiting, atiku is coming!!!! Are u ready
[/s]
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Benekruku(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mynd44:

Hello! Both are different party's and registered with INEC.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by TemmyT002(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Being a critic has disqualified him sef. He has always been ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by godox2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Buba Galadima that was beaten black and blue in his doorstep grin grin, he was only popular on Channels TV in the days to the election. So what will be his testimony in the Tribunal, that Atiku was rigged out in his pooling booth?
Atiku himself was beaten at his polling boot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Neoteny(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
ExAngel007:
what will this one say?

Wasn't he 'kidnapped' at the height of the elections? What's he going to testify about?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Neoteny(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
naijabnl:
Atiku is coming cool

While he's taking his time coming, Mr 40 Seconds Churchill has come like 1000000000 times.
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Neoteny(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Atiku is silly

The only server he needs to prove he won is the nairaland server under Seun's bed. All those millions of 'likes' should suffice.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by brightleave(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
cheesy grin grin
Ologogoro:
Not surprised at all..

Please apart from Biafra which other online country do you know ? I am asking for a friend
cheesy
Ologogoro:
Not surprised at all..

you no get joy at all grin cheesy grin grin
Ologogoro:
Not surprised at all..

cheesy
Ologogoro:
Not surprised at all..

you no get joy at all
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by Bellotelli: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
At the end of the day, every critic on line would be presented... waste of time

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by garfield1: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

He is a full blooded APC member.
Conflict statements,2 wasted witnesses so far
Re: Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal by duwdu: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
LOL, what facts — other than his usual hearsay, confused political and legal opinions and predictions, conspiracy theories, outlandish claims, innuendoes, and ramblings — can this Galadima man present to the Tribunal?

Mr. Atiku Abubakar with his lawyers is in a deep hole with his various claims over the 2019 elections. Instead of him and his party to stop digging and argue intelligently, they're taking off with Mr. Galadima as their first and a star witness? Galadima will just set a confused tone for their case.

But hey, what do I know, right?

P34c3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) / Asue Ighodalo Shines At Unuedo Renaissance Debate, Outclasses Opponents / 8 Persons Arraigned For Drinking Ogogoro In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.