Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing (75522 Views)

See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
I stand with the plane passengers every indecent dressing should be shunned only then can we restore balance of morals in this present world.

You need a job as a moral police.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by wamide042(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2019
How come no one is reacting to this , if to say this happens in 9ja, it is then some people will start claiming Human right, the "Holier than thou" people will say that govt should seize the license of the airline....

Am just saying ooooooooo......

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Angelfrost(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmm... They called this indecent?.. That means they won't allow BBNaija's Simply Tasha into the airport at all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by mixta140: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2019
She deserved to b kicked out..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
I stand with the plane passengers every indecent dressing should be shunned only then can we restore balance of morals in this present world.

True

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by yarimagombe: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2019
If this happen in Nigeria you will hear some animal people shout Islamization and Fulanization agenda, I don't know why Christian people always love to dress unclothedness.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Lovelyn451(f): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2019
See wetin mumu wear enter plane, she should be kicked out of the airport gate and far away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by delishpot: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Her yeye is smelling. She made herself cheap not the airline staff. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Karemarealty288(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2019
They quickly prevented the air plane from crashing......this is called proactive measure.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by bigtt76(f): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2019
What is so sexist about it? About time people realize that not every dress is suited for some occasion or activity ....all these 'wokeness' is becoming too irritating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by farem: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2019
If this was in Nigeria, they would say it's because we're backward and that no one could send the how out if it were in "saner" clime.
Those who don't have base of their own fall for other people's bases
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2019
ZWorld:
See more photos below..
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-kicked-out-of-plane-after-passengers-complained-of-seeing-her-nipples/
Ordinary breast tube or dark inner wear would av stopped all this embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by delishpot: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2019
yarimagombe:
If this happen in Nigeria you will hear some animal people shout Islamization and Fulanization agenda, I don't know why Christian people always love to dress unclothedness.

No true Christian dresses like that. I know of Muslim men involved in adultery. I wonder why Muslims always love adultery. Eg all those Alhajis and rich Muslim men from Asia. They organise orgies, drink and Bleep prostitutes they import from around the world. Even the poor ones in Naija rape boys. Why do Muslims love sexual perversion?

Now you see how no religion is perfect unless those practicing it decide to live right?
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by chigoziri2403(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nobody wants to watch the evil show
even though no one wants to watch it, it's highlights are everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, and even Nairaland that should be an intellectual page is at the forefront of promoting the depraved show

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2019

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Mama needs a fix grin
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by TriggahMan(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Problem go dey be that.

Na that time my hidden madness weh I dey try cure go showcase

If I hear.. God punish devil. We die here
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Duggedised12(f): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:
she look more decent than many naija girls
you self esteem must be on an all time low ,that even in a foreign news you still had to drag naija ladies into it.

I sometimes wonder who birthed people like you and how you were raised to warrant this level of self hate for the women that have the same skin color as you? The women around you while growing up must have failed to be a good model representation of the female folk else I see no other reason for this hate. undecided undecided

Even the pale skin you keep wanting to campare with still have their dregs and low life,but then your upbringing has been damaged, no one can help you.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Handsomecole(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
They say indecent dressing originated from the western Europe but guess what they more decent than us Africans .

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ebuka478:
grin even me sef can see her nipo

You must have X-ray vision as she wore nipple covers...

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by blaqroy: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Must they repeat the sentences abi na song
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Aidejay(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Feministssssssssss!

CONVERGEEEEEEEE!
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
delugajackson:
From her behaviour, its obvious that she's a feminist. Feminists can't handle rejection.

They are thirsty, desperate and aggressive due to the lack of attention they receive from men. Feminists are a flight risk, and with her deflated and over-utilized tit sacks that pose a threat to innocent pasengers, she should have been thrown off the plane instead.

You are a fool
I'm sure this babes boobs are fresher than your wife's own.. despite being a mother of two ...

But if it was Nicki Minaj.. it's cool abi she won't be harrassed abi na cardi B... Them no go talk anything

This is my submission
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by DWJOBScom(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
It’s the same thing everywhere
When ladies travel they practically turn up naked at the airport or bus terminal
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by AnanseK(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
They will welcome her in Ibadan Schools where they chase out women and girls wearing hijab
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
delugajackson:
From her behaviour, its obvious that she's a feminist. Feminists can't handle rejection.

They are thirsty, desperate and aggressive due to the lack of attention they receive from men. Feminists are a flight risk, and with her deflated and over-utilized tit sacks that pose a threat to innocent pasengers, she should have been thrown off the plane instead.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by AlomoReloaded: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abkreizi:
Stc
So fvcking what?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by yarimagombe: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by yarimagombe: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
delishpot:

No true Christian dresses like that. I know of Muslim men involved in adultery. I wonder why Muslims always love adultery. Eg all those Alhajis and rich Muslim men from Asia. They organise orgies, drink and Bleep prostitutes they import from around the world. Even the poor ones in Naija rape boys. Why do Muslims love sexual perversion?

Now you see how no religion is perfect unless those practicing it decide to live right?

You said no true Christian dress like that, you're a lier, majority of Nigeria Christian are dress like that. they dress unclothedness to go School, Market, Club and even Church. and you said Muslim are love adultery this is a big lied, No reasonably Muslim that love adultery, in fact Islam forbidden a man to touch even hand of a lady that are not his sister, but in Christianity every man have a right to touch a any kind of lady, we have a many cases of Pastors rape their female members of his church in the name of prayer,

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by rosy1992(f): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
*laughing in a Jamaican style*
You learnt manners the hard way

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by rhektor(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
A woman refused you on plane you call it sexist, if it were to be a man you would have caused a world war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.