Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing (75527 Views)

See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Okoroawusa: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:
she look more decent than many naija girls
because she is white?
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
kheny12:
She deserved it.olosho mother of two children.

Satan paid her fare....
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
The comment from that lady correspondent is alarming. Hear her said since airlines accommodate breast feeding from nursing mother's, it is sexist for the pilot to evict the lady the because of are baring cleavage. Inotherwords she support an idea that ladies can come on board without top, braless oand expose their breast
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by blueghost(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by martineverest(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

because she is white?
NOPE
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
A source said some pass­engers complained to crew that they could see Harriet’s nipples. grin grin
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by bmos(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:

Yes but she is climbing into a plane unlike her Naija olosho
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
is it ur business...they are adults and signed for it...

Go and join them in the toilet
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:
Very very true
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by verifiablefacts: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ebuka478:
grin even me sef can see her nipo
what is the color, if true true you see am?
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
maybe quickie wit d pilot on her mind
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Modphase: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Some fools will argue who made u the judge of morals like we all have our medulla depleted to an extent we can tell a naked lady from a fully dressed nun.
Jayslicky:
I stand with the plane passengers every indecent dressing should be shunned only then can we restore balance of morals in this present world.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Okoroawusa: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:
NOPE
Then maka y?
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by delishpot: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
yarimagombe:

You said no true Christian dress like that, you're a lier, majority of Nigeria Christian are dress like that. they dress unclothedness to go School, Market, Club and even Church. and you said Muslim are love adultery this is a big lied, No reasonably Muslim that love adultery, in fact Islam forbidden a man to touch even hand of a lady that are not his sister, but in Christianity every man have a right to touch a any kind of lady, we have a many cases of Pastors rape their female members of his church in the name of prayer,

You are funny. So when I say Muslim men fornicate and commit adultery; you deny it and claim they are not true Muslims. But those who do those shit claim to be Muslims, born into Islam and do their dua 5 times a day. They go to mosques, they will support sharia and protest drawings. They are practicing Muslims yet you deny that fact?
You claim that they are not Muslims cos Islam forbids it but when I tell you the same thing that Christianity forbids it and no true Christian should wear revealing clothes you argue with me and claim I am not telling the trurh? I have heard of Imams having orgies, raping women, supporting in wars, I have heard of Muslims buying slaves.
You are a hypocrite. With your logic I can as well say that all Muslims are terrorists who rape and kill; because anytime I hear about terrorism, the words they yell when beheading, raping and killing is praise to their God. So in that case I can say all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathisers so long as no Muslim is harmed in the terror spree. If only non Muslims are killed its God's war but when other Muslims are killed that is when the Muslims revolting will be rejected by other Muslim population.

Now I must hit this into your mind...... If there are bad Muslims who rape, drink alcohol, commit adultery etc same way there are Christians who do bad too. Cos no where in the bible did it say men are free to have sexual contact with women they are not married to. No where in the bible did it say women should walk half naked. Stop feeding lean on the lies your religious leaders feed you.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Myself2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stephani3e:
Most of his comments always reeks of bitterness. He likes the insults, he lives off on attention seeking and Nairaland likes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel you darl,,,,but it's okay,,,oya take this chilled keg of palm wine and hot plate of pepper soup to calm down. wink wink
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by sexdoll: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
attention seeking gone wrong.

but true true, if I were in the plane with her, nothing will make me to complain.

I'm sure it must be the numerous insecure wives in the plane that complained.

their excuse is very much laughable because I don't think children know anything about skimpy dressing.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Adviceduniya: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Tedassie(m): 4:13am On Jul 09, 2019
delishpot:

No true Christian dresses like that. I know of Muslim men involved in adultery. I wonder why Muslims always love adultery. Eg all those Alhajis and rich Muslim men from Asia. They organise orgies, drink and Bleep prostitutes they import from around the world. Even the poor ones in Naija rape boys. Why do Muslims love sexual perversion?

Now you see how no religion is perfect unless those practicing it decide to live right?
Their book permits adultery n muta
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by Tedassie(m): 4:17am On Jul 09, 2019
yarimagombe:

You said no true Christian dress like that, you're a lier, majority of Nigeria Christian are dress like that. they dress unclothedness to go School, Market, Club and even Church. and you said Muslim are love adultery this is a big lied, No reasonably Muslim that love adultery, in fact Islam forbidden a man to touch even hand of a lady that are not his sister, but in Christianity every man have a right to touch a any kind of lady, we have a many cases of Pastors rape their female members of his church in the name of prayer,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZZZdmemgE
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by delishpot: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Tedassie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZZZdmemgE

Thank you. I hate when people try to use violence or aggression to hide fact
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing by james1(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2019
People must obey rules;too much freedom is not good for anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.