Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How my brother lost all the money in his account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How my brother lost all the money in his account (460 Views)

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / WEIRD! I’m Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago — Lady / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How my brother lost all the money in his account by Noblefirstlady: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2019
My brothers account was wiped on Friday

How they got his number we still don't know. One Mr James called me too that he is from zenith bank but I started yelling at him when the fool asked for my BVN. He hanged up immediately but I still sent a text to him placing a curse on him and his entire family.

My bro came to visit in the morning and I told him about the so called Mr James, I even showed him the text I sent to him and he started laughing at me that I'm too scared that they even called him this morning too. I became very scared because he is always nonchalant about everything. I asked if he told them anything and he said I shouldn't worry that the call came from the bank because the person was the one telling him his details in the bank. I asked if he agreed it was his details and he said yes.
It wasn't up to ten minutes he called me from the kitchen that 20k has been deducted from his account before I could even check the message it was another 8k.

He rushed to the bank but before he could get there, everything was gone remaining only 1k. The bank told him they didn't call and they are sorry his money is gone.
He called the number again he picked and was insulting us.

But how did they get his details, how did they get our numbers, it's Still a mystery to me. Oh before I forget, the bank made some verification and they said his money was used to buy something online.

Could the bank have something to do with this?
Re: How my brother lost all the money in his account by bebanky: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na wan ooo...did your brother give them any details like pin number? Or he just admitted that the details they called out are his?
Re: How my brother lost all the money in his account by jcross19: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
My brothers account was wiped on Friday

How they got his number we still don't know. One Mr James called me too that he is from zenith bank but I started yelling at him when the fool asked for my BVN. He hanged up immediately but I still sent a text to him placing a curse on him and his entire family.

My bro came to visit in the morning and I told him about the so called Mr James, I even showed him the text I sent to him and he started laughing at me that I'm too scared that they even called him this morning too. I became very scared because he is always nonchalant about everything. I asked if he told them anything and he said I shouldn't worry that the call came from the bank because the person was the one telling him his details in the bank. I asked if he agreed it was his details and he said yes.
It wasn't up to ten minutes he called me from the kitchen that 20k has been deducted from his account before I could even check the message it was another 8k.

He rushed to the bank but before he could get there, everything was gone remaining only 1k. The bank told him they didn't call and they are sorry his money is gone.
He called the number again he picked and was insulting us.

But how did they get his details, how did they get our numbers, it's Still a mystery to me. Oh before I forget, the bank made some verification and they said his money was used to buy something online.

Could the bank have something to do with this?
your brother is the cause ! You can now see that you are smarter than him now listen they only need some informations like your name , date of birth , the last 3digit of ATM card , your bvn number that's all . your number can be gotten anywhere either on the social media like Facebook or a site you registered with your line.

1 Like

Re: How my brother lost all the money in his account by Noblefirstlady: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
bebanky:
Na wan ooo...did your brother give them any details like pin number? Or he just admitted that the details they called out are his?
He only admitted that the details was his

(1) (Reply)

Return The Rubbish Back To Your House - Policeman Orders Dirty Dropper (video) / How Can Rental Scammers Be Reported Or Caught / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.