Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (25514 Views)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Benekruku(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
alizma:
And some minutes ago, someone said he doesn't know why he is having feelings that Nigeria will soon start another civil war whereas in my dream last night, i saw some people coming down from the hill to attack some people down the hill.
Nigerians be prepared.

You were drunk!
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Victorbaron: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ffk just hit the bulls eye. Very true.
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Benekruku(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Where does this FFK reside.

Lagos or Abuja.
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Xmen149(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
chiedu7:
The North has looted Nija to oblivion, so tay Abacha is still sending us money

Lol ,"from the foreign underworld" cheesy

Truth is,individuals are to be held accountable to their crime,pliticians know the country and its inhabitants are so sensitive so they can easily get away with anything when ever they play the religion ,ethnic and gender card diverting the mind of the masses away in the process
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by petertamtam6(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Through Talk
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Abeymills(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
The north is d problem of Nigeria
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by thinksquad(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
The Southerners call northern people aboki, who are the real abokis way no get sense

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Benekruku(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abeymills:
The north is d problem of Nigeria

Same was said in Sudan! "The North is the problem"

After the split, Who is now the problem.

Northerners are forever united. If you remove religious sentiments, language and culture binds them.

Southerners will def go into war in the eventuality of a split.
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by festacman(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shattap!

You all will see.

You all who always attack and make jest of the likes of FFK and Nnamdi Kanu
'I will not see' because I am already seeing things clearly. It is brainwashed and blind people like you who 'need to see'.
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Neoteny(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
FFK:. Northerners loot more than southerners

Mama Peace: Hold my beer
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by GMbuharii: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
festacman:

'I will not see' because I am already seeing things clearly. It is brainwashed and blind people like you who 'need to see'.

Oh really!

I put it to you that you haven't seen anything yet.

The devil's you all xumbys voted for will continue to loot and rugarise you all.
Shebi you also shouted for Kanu's crucifixion when he warned against Fulani herdsmen?

That your backyard must be used for ruga

grin
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by izubext007: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Leave Dat Keeper Rufia Dem Wey Dey Thief Dey Inside Turban
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
alizma:
And some minutes ago, someone said he doesn't know why he is having feelings that Nigeria will soon start another civil war whereas in my dream last night, i saw some people coming down from the hill to attack some people down the hill.
Nigerians be prepared.
Told someone offline that I've been having premonitions of war for a while now and she thought i was joking. My mind is prepared for anything,my body just needs to be shaped up for it
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by luminouz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
This wheyrey again! Somebody should chain it and take it to aro abeg.
Why not try bro??
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by GenFunction: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
only abacha record alone...
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Mummymahdi(f): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yankiss:
I used to think that there are two classes of Northerners, the mindless looters in power and the pious poor masses. Yahoo yahoo didnt seem to be their forte, maybe because of intellectual challenge, but kidnapping is. They were slow to copy the kidnappings in the Niger Delta. When they did, it was attended to with illiterate brutality. It was no longer expatriate-targeted but even poor masses in commuter vehicles became victims. The North will come to yahoo yahoo. Its only a matter of time. That one required more brain than they parade. They need harder work grin grin grin

From all sides am a northerner but this is plain truth. It requires good education background to know how to use d internet and defraud ppl and high percentage of ppl here can't do that even after sch not to talk of the majority that are not educated and the educated illiterates too

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
And they have nothing to account for with the stolen funds.
The only resources the northerners get na just Cows and Almajiri.
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by agbonkamen(f): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yankiss:
I used to think that there are two classes of Northerners, the mindless looters in power and the pious poor masses. Yahoo yahoo didnt seem to be their forte, maybe because of intellectual challenge, but kidnapping is. They were slow to copy the kidnappings in the Niger Delta. When they did, it was attended to with illiterate brutality. It was no longer expatriate-targeted but even poor masses in commuter vehicles became victims. The North will come to yahoo yahoo. Its only a matter of time. That one required more brain than they parade. They need harder work grin grin grin
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Frankbaro(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frankyboy1:
True! But must FFK always stoke the flames of ethnic and tribal sentiments for his own political relevance and agenda

Shut the hell up boy
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by donwhit(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
There are looters in every region in nigeria, but the northern elites are the worst, it is ridiculous that more notherners have ruled nigeria yet the north is the most underdeveloped region in the world.

Crude oil refineries were built in the north yet it did not help them, money has given for nomadic education and to reduce impact of desertification since the 1970s, yet they refused to improve cattle rearing and bring it into modern methods, where have the money gone, few children in the north write waec/gce every year ,yet billions is allocated where have the money gone.

Moreover northerners can't do yahoo because most of the youths are uneducated and do not have access to laptops and internet connection.

I feel buhari should start his anticorrupption crusade in the north. Sokoto is planning on building 100 mosques by 2024 instead of developing the youths in knowledge and skills that will make them compete favourably in modern society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by mrmatt(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Namely
Abacha
Lawal
Goje
Atiku
Buhari
Tinubu
Gowon
The most powerful looter is Britain

Where is Abdusalam and TY Danjuma?
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Stillthebest: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Marginalization is the solution. Unity of Nigeria doesn't exist in the minds of these people only in papers.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by quietmagic582: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sunofgod:
Confirmed....northerners loot well well. Just that the EFCC is biased in there approach.

Yes ooo i concur with you on this opinion cause the Northerner's has been ruling this country since we got indenpent, that why you see them Head most of the influential position than the rest of the regions, Argue with your ancestors on that, But I don't blame them sha If not for our Greedy and thief so called leaders in SE,SW,SS who has sold us by our civil right, for their own selfishness that why you see Northerners dominate EFCC offices all over SE,SW,SS doing the job they cant try in their own region and Our mumu brothers and leaders is hailing them for well job done...All i just know is that one day shall be one day that every one will go each others way# Mark my words on that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by SmellingAnus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Went through all the comments and nobody disagreed with FFK... grin
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
El Rufai 1-5 FFK

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frankyboy1:
True! But must FFK always stoke the flames of ethnic and tribal sentiments for his own political relevance and agenda
Will you shut that gutter you called mouth
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Namely
Abacha
Lawal
Goje
Atiku
Buhari
Tinubu
Gowon
The most powerful looter is Britain

Where is international baban Barawo in this list (IBB)?
Where is the name of the guy that cleared the remnants from the national treasury and became a hero by simply handling over to a civilian (Abdulsalami Abubakar)?
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Mims2016(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
I guess Gandollar is a Southerner. Babachir Lawal is a Southerner abi? grin
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by NothingDoMe: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
chiedu7:
The North has looted Nija to oblivion, so tay Abacha is still sending us money
from the grave sef.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by writeprof(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
xeonelearning:
Hell rufai is telling us that Abacha comes from the south.

Abacha like Murtala Muhammed is from South South
Re: FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
tafawa balewa,babangida,umaru dikko,buhari,abacha,dasuki,shekarau,sambo,dantata,danjuma goje,just to mention a few are egs of ANL(Associatn of Nigeria Looters).FFK is on point joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku / New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.