Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" (43678 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by ebukajay184: 4:39am On Nov 09, 2020
US President Donald Trump, is still refusing to give up the US Presidency without a fight, IgbereTV reports.

After losing the electoral vote to Joe Biden in the just concluded election, Trump has refused to concede, alleging high level voter fraud. He has since promised to begin an all out legal assault on the electoral results in some battleground states.

On Sunday night, November 8, Trump took to his Twitter page to write;

"Since when does the Lamestream Media call who our next president will be? We have all learned a lot in the last two weeks!"
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325511603157159942?s=19

Trump supporters including former Nigeria Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani- Kayode (FFK) have all reacted to his tweet.

Femi Fani Kayode wrote:
"@realDonaldTrump, do not waver! Hold the line & be strong! They are blocking your tweets because they dont want the world to hear the truth. They control both the social and mainstream media. Focus on the courts. Millions all over the world are with you and are praying for you."
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325538298350231552?s=19

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by DesignYourLogo: 4:44am On Nov 09, 2020
From all indication it appear this election isn't over yet

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Thejustw14(m): 4:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Trump's really exhibiting the trait of a typical Nigerian politician.:!!:. When they win, it's free & fair, when otherwise, they resort to this style.:!!:.

329 Likes 22 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by IamWonderful: 4:45am On Nov 09, 2020
It will soon clear for their eye

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by bsalawu: 4:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Notice me! Oga free the man jor

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Righteousness89(m): 5:13am On Nov 09, 2020
Awesome!Awesome! Awesome!

Mr. President and His team Have all the Rights on Earth to go For what He Believes He should..

Lamentation 3:35-36(Kjv)
To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High,
To subvert a man in his cause, the LORD approveth not.

I am one of The Prayer Warriors standing in the Gap!!

It's not by Power or Might! At the End , Whoever the LORD Decides to Give , so be it!

75 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by YouAreFinished: 5:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Notice people of uncouth and vile characters are the most die-hard trump supporters.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by helinues: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Lamentations 1 vs 45.

Trump no get verified results in the cloud server?

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Fahdiga(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Trump is the people's choice. his victory is coming soon

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by blackpanda: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Why is ffk always on the losing side Senility?

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by obonujoker(m): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Lolssss...

It's well
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by femi4: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Thejustw14:
Trump's really exhibiting the trait of a typical Nigerian politician.:!!:. When they win, it's free & fair, when otherwise, they resort to this style.:!!:.
Naija blood is in him

33 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by femi4: 5:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mr. President and His team Have all the Rights on Earth to go For what He Believes He should..

It's not by Power or Might! At the End , Whoever the LORD Decides to Give , so be it!
You ve deviated from your original calling. Don't be surprise if you don't make it

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Seerade029: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]

What's the business of men of God with politics?
People like you are a disgrace to Christianity

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by naija4life247: 5:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Attention seeking psychiatric patient married to another psychiatric patient and blindly supporting a fellow psychiatric patient

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Is it this same Fani kayode that prophet said will lead Nigerians in future as a leader? What a global disaster to manhood

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Exmilitant(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

you are disgracing your God who is impartial. bro Biden and sister Kamala are christians too!

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by macolino(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2020
They will gang up in vain... Antichrist

7 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Righteousness89(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Exmilitant:
you are disgracing your God who is impartial. bro Biden and sister Kamala are christians too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaEyOm064Oc

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by macolino(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Exmilitant:
Christians you said,but pushing evil agendas...Isoright

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Exmilitant(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2020
macolino:

Christians you said,but pushing evil agendas...Isoright
Yeah, christians they are. And stop being deceived evil agenda has been ongoing since time. It didn't start with Biden, it won't end with Biden.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Simplebeauty: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2020
cheesy
Hmmm
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by ValCon888: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Trump should better resign so that Mike Pence can pardon him. Because once his tenure is over, he is definitely going to jail.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Seerade029: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

At least my Beloved Brother you are a GRACE to the Body of Christ !
Praise GOD!

you're not getting it right, I was a fan of you from the very first day, you going into politics is shit and not acceptable in God's eyes.

Pastors has no business with politics.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by orisa37: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2020
I wish TRUMP GOD'S SECURITY, SAFETY AND SUCCESS IN THIS LITIGATION.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Afamed: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

you're not getting it right, I was a fan of you from the very first day, you going into politics is shit and not acceptable in God's eyes.

Pastors has no business with politics.
Don't be deceived with his many biblical quotes.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Charleys: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2020
To
obonujoker:
Lolssss...

It's well

Whoever says "it's well" is a looser.
If Trump had said it's well then he should have given up.

Winners chapel thought you that word, it's a lazy word, it shows you've been indoctrinated to give up when things hit the fan.
.wake up from your slumber

Trump wins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Afamed: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!
I Rebuke the Foul Luciferic Spirt that has Possessed you!
Get thee Behind me in the Name of JESUS!!
Keep quiet. Yesterday was Sunday, Biden was live in the church while your semi god Trump was at his golf resort . Shame on people like you. The way of God is not the way of hypocrite like una

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Charleys: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!

Bro I also support what he says, you are becoming a charlatan.
Just read the politics thing and move on. Your respect is diminishing.

I used to respect you but it seems you are deviating from your message.

You need to consider what he said.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by OPPPS: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!
You are nothing but 419

80 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu’s Body Recovered In Plane Crash / "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.