Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend (48221 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Kizzygentle: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
B
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by mmadu5(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wow cool post i showed it to the bus driver and he refunded my transport fare and promised to lodge me in a hotel. In other words nice piece of information thanks for sharing smiley

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
When your younger brother's name is almost acting like your surname..''Davido's brother''
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by mmadu5(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=jggsfgsjg post=80062947]This Happen In Class Time With Our NYSC Teacher

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE[/quot

No be force to be a blogger na
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by saheedbadmus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
he who finds a wife.....complete it
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Best of luck.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Benekruku(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Let to her to decide whether she will be spending the rest of her life with a Blue Whale
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Bellotelli: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na this kind useless thing women dey like... see the fat pig sef... mtcwww sad sad sad
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Thor2025: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wish them a happy life as I wish myself too.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Hileola: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
obo
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Guys go blast Davido brother ehn.. I trust Nairalanders cheesy
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Celebrities don't have life. Any small thing na Instagram.

If you can't enjoy your life without the social likes my friend you have a psychological problem.

Word!!!

By the way bet 9ja guy is late grin

That bluefilm wheyrey is topping the chart. Agba wheyrey niyen n tie.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats to him... The Adelekes! Dem fat for this family sha.

If not for natural hyperactivity, energetic stage performances, weed, and excess "bed exercises" , Davido for don fat pass this one. grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by IchBinBrait(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
So what is the big deal??

Topics like this shouldn't be making fp.. Seriously. Which sensible guy wouldn't kneel to propose?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by jeff1607(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
GOD WHEN AM I GOING TO FIND MY OWN WORKING CLASS, EDUCATED AND SUBMISSIVE WIFE

wait small

she is still in production, limited edition

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by princeade86(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Forest set to sign Muric from Man City
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by hugoboss36(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Rich man proposal.

Even if the girl had said "no", no crowd was there to witness the embarrassment.
bad belle.. undecided undecided tongue
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by shogsman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
IchBinBrait:
So what is the big deal??

Topics like this shouldn't be making fp.. Seriously. Which sensible guy wouldn't kneel to propose?

Not all of us buy that idea guy,you can't expect Someone like me to go through all this drama to propose.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
victorian:
Even with his Millions in wealth or billions, he still humble himself, knelt down and propose.

That's a real man right there . smiley
na about like dat?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by wink2015(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
SEE HOW MONEY HAS MADE THIS SMALL FAT YAKATA !

HE DON EAT ALL THE EATABLE !

HE DON DRINK ALL THE DRINKABLES !

HE DON GET BIG HEAD BY FORCE !

No be for my mouth you hear am O !

Mr Aproko !
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by jeroncomputers(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Real man indeed
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by jeroncomputers(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
jeroncomputers:
Real man indeed
Don't forget that if you are not in a productive relationship you are disable
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by chrysanthus07: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
GOD WHEN AM I GOING TO FIND MY OWN WORKING CLASS, EDUCATED AND SUBMISSIVE WIFE
Allah!!!..no be only you o..I don leave am for Baba God hands sha

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by RillJ(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Analysis kee u dia grin
Officialgarri:
Rich man proposal.

Even if the girl had said "no", no crowd was there to witness the embarrassment.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
This one go dey rush wan marry, See as he fat after one round of sex he go begin snore like hippopotamus.

He will start complaining of infidelity with he small John Thomas.
Who told you that fat men have small John Thomas?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
FATTY.. sad
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Chrisbeks: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
He did well, not gathering baby mamas like his brother
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Eteka1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
cheesy Lol
Benekruku:
Let to her to decide whether she will be spending the rest of her life with a Blue Whale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Meet Di’ja's Husband, Rotimi (Photos) / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.