Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend (48217 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by IchBinBrait(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
shogsman:

Not all of us buy that idea guy,you can't expect Someone like me to go through all this drama to propose.

Choi.. dem ladies will be like "he is not too romantic"
grin grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
victorian:
Even with his Millions in wealth or billions, he still humble himself, knelt down and propose.

That's a real man right there . smiley
Real man kee u dia. Na ppl like una, Senator Elisha dey slap upandan. angry

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by toprealman: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats man.....now the mining biz is legit. Keep firing down.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by LamideNoni: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chelseanababa:
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders, please i'm currently in a serious situation. I recieved a call from my junior sister this afternoon that my father is sick. I'm in Lagos (dey hussle) while my father is in Ibadan. I was told to send N15,000 to complete the money they told them to bring to the Hospital. I have sent N8,000 but i was told that we should complete the money before they can attend to him so i need N7,000 to send to them. Please any amount is not too small. My account details is account name: Sanni Sakiru, UBA account num: 2074077432

Thunder faya you useless scammer
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
victorian:
Even with his Millions in wealth or billions, he still humble himself, knelt down and propose.

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by toks208: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
GOD WHEN AM I GOING TO FIND MY OWN WORKING CLASS, EDUCATED AND SUBMISSIVE WIFE

Most educated working class ladies are not submissive so be ready to deal with this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Olibboy: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
victorian:

well staged proposal
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Amuluonyenaego: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
toks208:

Most educated working class ladies are not submissive so be ready to deal with this fact.
Which should I go for then
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
30 billion for d azza..u know know price of indomie now
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by victorian(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Olibboy:
well staged proposal

Even if it's staged.

He still try

He didn't behave like an alpha male.

He behaved cool , humble and romantic smiley

I love humble rich caring men, cheesy
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by woky: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Rich man proposal.

Even if the girl had said "no", no crowd was there to witness the embarrassment.
Lol.. But the camera man would be the witness.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by victorian(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
toks208:

*coughs*

Toks angry

Seriously?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by KenModi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
victorian:

From an African man’s perspective, there is nothing humble about a man kneeling down and proposing to a lady. Its just a borrowed culture which we Africans have brainlessly copied and are pasting.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by SamgoldBaba: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ride on namesake! OosaWale
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by toks208: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
victorian:

*coughs*

Toks angry

Seriously?

FACT!..Most not all.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by toks208: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

Which should I go for then

just be prepared to cope..thats all.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by victorian(f): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
toks208:

FACT!..Most not all.

OK then
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Autotech312(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Giddymoney:
She wan say no before

By the way what's with the leg thing in the second pics

Abi o, Wetin women no pass money. Even if na monkey she go still say yes as long as pepper rest.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Olibboy: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2019
victorian:

Even if it's staged.

He still try

It's okay. are u a writer?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
hi
0KNM:
I ❤️ love
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Olibboy: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2019
victorian:

Even if it's staged.

He still try

humble rich caring men....do u love humble poor caring men too?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by victorian(f): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Olibboy:
humble rich caring men....do u love humble poor caring men too?

My dear , poverty humbles people .

A true himan being behaviour shows and exhibits all itself when the man or woman is rich and comfortable.

So with that being said , i respect poor humble caring men not love .

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by Olibboy: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
victorian:

My dear , poverty humbles people .

A true himan being behaviour shows and exhibits all itself when the man or woman is rich and comfortable.

So with that being said , i respect poor humble caring men not love .
Your point is valid.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend by victorian(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Olibboy:
Your point is valid.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Tobi Bakre Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.