Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Don't Ignore These Tips As It Can Affect Your Fashion Lifestyle - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Don't Ignore These Tips As It Can Affect Your Fashion Lifestyle (295 Views)

My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas / Online Home Fashion & Lifestyle Accessories / Abuja Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: How To Wear A Corset Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore These Tips As It Can Affect Your Fashion Lifestyle by alomaonline(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
There are so many simple tips that contribute to or hinder our fashion lifestyle depending on how we stick to the rules or ignore it like it's nothing.
Today i took the trouble of compiling few tips that can improve your fashion lifestyle without really spending a large chunk of your income on new clothes, bags, jewelries, shoes etc. Just calm your nerves and pay proper attention as you are reading this, I promise you that you going to learn something new here today. The rules are as follows:

1. Cleanliness
No matter how expensive that your $300's shirt is, if it's not clean then it's worthless against a $10's top. I had a friend long ago, he used to wear a brown pant trouser more than 7 times before taking it to the laundry, if you asked him why his reply would be the dirt is not glaring enough for people to notice but unknowingly to him the trouser would be stinking already. It doesn't matter how expensive your clothes are, what matters most is how clean it is, make sure you keep your clothes clean always.

2. Pressing
This is also important in taking care of our clothing because there are some designs that the real shape and structure of the design won't really be glaring or messed up when you didn't press it properly, let's take this design below here � for an instance......

Look at the shoulder of this design, if not for the fact that the cloth is properly pressed, that design on the shoulder will be puffy and saggy that the design isn't even going to make sense at all.
Moreover, there are some shirts that have some hidden or not glaring patterns, until you press the clothes the beauty of the clothes may not be showed and you will definitely be amazed by the look of your outfit when you ironed it, so try to press your clothes that can be pressed for better and smarter look of your fashion lifestyle.

3. Measurement
This also means a lot more than anything in your fashion lifestyle, make sure your designers gets the right measurement of your outfits, try as much as possible not to wear trouser that sags on your ankle, straight up trousers suits more than saggy trousers, it's even better if it's a little bit shorter than your real length as this is also one of the most beautiful styles in wearing your trousers be it man OR woman.
Take a look at this picture below � if you don't understand my illustration:

This is a picture of a teen boy wearing a three piece suit. Just look at his trouser, you can see it is a little bit shorter than his real measurement but it's still.......(continue reading and see illustration with pictures for better understanding here) -------------https://alomaworld..com/2019/06/dont-ignore-these-tips-because-it-can.html

(1) (Reply)

Tailors Let's Talk About SEWTEC, Emel Industrial Machines / Tightening Herbs 4 After Childbirth,loss Vjay. / Women Clothing Online Store India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.