Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala (17683 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by Jerkules: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
She should upload nudes first before I vote for her

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by doublecross(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
rubbish! i wont vote for her. her goal is not even close to average compared to other goals
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Asisa Ko, Munika Nii

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by Neddstark: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
FROGMAN101:
No I won’t. I voted for Cameroon’s Ajara instead. Better build up and superb finish.

That goal can beat even male defenders. She got potential

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by tiyejoor: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by tiyejoor: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please vote our own Asisat ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:
But if Buhari did the same thing your father go de wail like fool. This expected of every foolish Biafrans sha no surprises. When you have a tribe entrenched in nothing but chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry this is what you get.

Waiting patiently to when male version of the goal of the tournament is to be voted for. As una say your lives n that of your father is dedicated to hate n bigotry Yorubas will show u say we hate bigots like you more than your ancestors can ever imagined.

Posting this on the gram so Nigerians can have it on record as to what tribe of bigot the lost Jew are.

And You Sure Say You Well?? Or You Need Attention Medically?

2 Likes

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by chizzyreal: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Emmannn101:

It's for the glory of Nigeria and not afonjas

You better stop hating before you die of high blood pressure, you hungry ipob
Why do u av to call him ipob?
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by itsIYKE(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:
But if Buhari did the same thing your father go de wail like fool. This expected of every foolish Biafrans sha no surprises. When you have a tribe entrenched in nothing but chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry this is what you get.

Waiting patiently to when male version of the goal of the tournament is to be voted for. As una say your lives n that of your father is dedicated to hate n bigotry Yorubas will show u say we hate bigots like you more than your ancestors can ever imagined.

Posting this on the gram so Nigerians can have it on record as to what tribe of bigot the lost Jew are.
idiot , post it on it family WhatsApp too, 'cos I owe anybody support

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by lanocfoods: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
elganzar:
I don’t know why I just don’t consider female football a thing...Like they did it to appease them

Good sha
The female USA team will trash super eagles

2 Likes

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by Modphase: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sir, you do not. This is just a clarification when Buhari vote Cameroonian Fulani instead of a Nigerian Igbo you n your father do not start wailing. No one owe your entire tribe support too. In fact the day u support any tribe in Nigeria not Igbo may u perish with your entire household unexpectedly.
itsIYKE:
idiot , post it on it family WhatsApp too, 'cos I owe anybody support

I can attest your Igbotic father need that more than I do.
SheikhMuniru:

And You Sure Say You Well?? Or You Need Attention Medically?
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by itsIYKE(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:
Sir you do not just a clarification when Buhari vote Cameroonian Fulani instead of a Nigerian Igbo you n your father do not start wailing. No one owe your entire tribe support too. In fact the day you support any tribe in Nigeria not Igbo May you perish with your entire household unexpectedly.

Oga go and rest, sentimental nutjob, throwing tantrums up and down......Go and vote oshoara am not voting na force?
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zegun92:

Your name say it all....

Whether anyone decides to vote Asisat or not, it’s their choice , you thought you made sense, but you didn’t.
You all should stop this tribal tantrums it’s not going to help you
Go back and watch the goals, sentiments aside, the Cameroonian girls goal was perfectly executed.
You can’t force someone to agree with you for crying out loud..
All this tribal and ethnic sentiments is not going to help any of you, truth be told

Sorry I quoted you, was meant for the modphase guy and other tribal people
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by deltateam: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
MediaNGN:
https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/

Nigerians, Nairaland please vote for our own Asisat Oshoala to win the Women's World Cup 'Goal of the Tournament.' Click on the link above, scroll down and VOTE!

https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/

Please guys vote for my babe, Oshoala. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by obinna58(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'll vote for the best not her
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by promiseniqqa(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
FROGMAN101:
No I won’t. I voted for Cameroon’s Ajara instead. Better build up and superb finish.
Oga yr vote can't change the situation of the road that leads to my house... so e no epp anyone
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:
Sir, you do not. This is just a clarification when Buhari vote Cameroonian Fulani instead of a Nigerian Igbo you n your father do not start wailing. No one owe your entire tribe support too. In fact the day u support any tribe in Nigeria not Igbo may u perish with your entire household unexpectedly.

Igbotic father werey nla ni e, as you see me so I resemble Igbo?? Indeed you need help Oya Take

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Voted. Best of luck to Asisat.

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by nathaniel27(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
GODFORBID SHE NO DESERVES AM
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by Graduateacher(f): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
elganzar:
I don’t know why I just don’t consider female football a thing...Like they did it to appease them

Good sha

Move on bro, what you don't consider you don't give attention (by commenting)
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by naijajobx: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
why
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by KingOdart(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:

You are giving that fool unnecessary attention

That's exactly what he is looking for

Ignore him
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by Godsage(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
lanocfoods:

The female USA team will trash super eagles

Why would u compare female football to male football..
Under 15 USA boys trashed their female senior football team 5-2 for friendly.. Female doesnt near male for any sport

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by KingOdart(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
nobodytestme:

Whether anyone decides to vote Asisat or not, it’s their choice , you thought you made sense, but you didn’t.
You all should stop this tribal tantrums it’s not going to help you
Go back and watch the goals, sentiments aside, the Cameroonian girls goal was perfectly executed.
You can’t force someone to agree with you for crying out loud..
All this tribal and ethnic sentiments is not going to help any of you, truth be told

Sorry I quoted you, was meant for the modphase guy and other tribal people

You are still very bias here

It is understandable if anyone choose not to Vote the Girl because her Goal was not the best

but saying you don't want to vote for her because she is Yoruba just prove the person is a Bigot and a fool
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by 2sexycom(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
WalkerMichael:

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE SOMEDAY and you're nothing but a st*pid attention seeker! Does being a troll gives you orgasm? Buhari needs to work harder. Nigerians youths don't have work.
do not be surprise he is not igbo. An igbo man will not say such, especially on a game like football that unites us all... that person is surely an impostor.
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by dele1727: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
I think Yorubas should understand what their neighbours are about....
Many of them didn't vote for Musa goal during the worldcup....
Many of them were happy when Anthony Joshua lost..
Many of them wanted Leon balogun to die because of an Home goal but we all saw that Kenneth omeruo was responsible for 2 goals conceded against Cameroon...nobody said anything..
Many of them even complained that This same Asisat oshoala should not be given man of the match award that day she scored this same goal we are talking about...

Yes it's a mediocre goal but at least she scored 1.. That team was full of people from their side..They could not score a goal talkless of been a mediocre one

Nobody hates you....You are the 1 who generate hate for yourself...

All those I mentioned above will not stop existing because you hate them... instead the will thrive...

2 Likes

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala by aalangel(f): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just voted...she's a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 / Missing Funds: Nigeria Escapes IAAF Ban As Dalung Makes U-turn - Premium Times / Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.