Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception (32130 Views)

Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video) / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Lordjb: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
haybellfire:

Bro may God continue to bless you for this. you have never failed me with stream links
Thank you, I appreciate. cheesy share with friends and family that's all I ask cheesy
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by immaculate1234(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
This one week me

Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Joystark(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by topeorekoy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Telkart19:

Politicans, please....give us a break

Same politics the below is referring to

AccessME:
Poverty is really dealing with some people in this country chaii..

Things weren't bad in this country not until Mr integrity took mantle of leadership we started experiencing hardship and up till this moment, it's still strikes us off balance Nigeria has turned this bad!
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Mitchsin(f): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Everyday for the thief

One day for the owner.. grin

Packaging kill am grin
Ahswearugad
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Mitchsin(f): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Everyday for the thief

One day for the owner.. grin

Packaging kill am grin
Ahswerugad
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pishure or adonblivit. Are you trying to say all the guests at the wedding no geh camera phone Even the cameraman im dey sleep?
But wait oooo Mr Dung as in the real dung I know grin
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by OdefaGirl(f): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pishure please.... . cool
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Exodora: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Where is the picture of the man had it been is a lady now , you guys will not waste time in spreading it here and there not minding what it does to our data.
Bring on the picture or it never happened period .
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Jacobx007: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
It was really funny, I was there live
Re: Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception by Jacobx007: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
The funniest part of it was that he also wore female panties

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos / #EndSARS: Osun police parades 86 suspects, recovers loots (Pix) / 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.