Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219497 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fumns: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2019
ebukarancho:

which area and department did u apply to?
Technical, electrical engineering if i can remember correctly
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Final interviews are face to face right? in their offices?
yh. Marina Lagos or PH
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guys. I just got final stage interview invite! .. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy... I salute you, you're highly favoured... Congrats I tap the same grace
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mr Mosgoon Its exactly 2months after you received odvi invite... Could it be that they send notification after 2months?

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
brill1:
Mr Mosgoon Its exactly 2months after you received odvi invite... Could it be that they send notification after 2months?
hmmn, not sure about that. I think it was just co-incidence that made it exactly two months. Those that got final stage invite last wouldn't have been 2 months. One thing's sure though, more invites are still coming as no post ODVI regret mails have surfaced. So still be hopeful!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay good luck on ur final interview
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by KyleDickson: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Commercial Role - HR final interview regret mail just dropped for my friend. Has any Commercial upstream candidate gotten feedback?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
KyleDickson:
Commercial Role - HR final interview regret mail just dropped for my friend. Has any Commercial upstream candidate gotten feedback?
just like i said previously for the 2 commercial guys that got regret mails after final interview.
Did you do final interview? and awaiting feedback?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
KyleDickson:
Also what position did you apply to? or what role did you think you were interviewed for. Would you be told what you are interviewing for exactly as i noticed some roles might not be applicable in Nigeria
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by KyleDickson: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
mosgoon:
just like i said previously for the 2 commercial guys that got regret mails after final interview.
Did you do final interview? and awaiting feedback?

Commercial upstream and yes I have done final interview
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheIjawIdara: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
mosgoon:

Congratulations!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Seppy28: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
mosgoon:
congrats bro...all the best.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Millerules(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Congrats!!
mosgoon:
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2019
The tension here ehn... I've been reading all along but I just joined the platform.
Awaiting final interview positive response.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2019
TddTemi17:
The tension here ehn... I've been reading all along but I just joined the platform.
Awaiting final interview positive response.
which role were you interviewed for? or which discipline are you for? Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Commercial
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheIjawIdara: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
mosgoon:
hmmn, not sure about that. I think it was just co-incidence that made it exactly two months. Those that got final stage invite last wouldn't have been 2 months. One thing's sure though, more invites are still coming as no post ODVI regret mails have surfaced. So still be hopeful!

It feels bleak, though. If they are already interviewing the second set of ODVI, would they go back to interviewing the first set? It seems like a classic case of "jump and pass".

Monsoon, do you know anyone that didn't have complete documents/just finished NYSC that has made it through so far? One who didn't have the complete documents at the time of application?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
TheIjawIdara:

It feels bleak, though. If they are already interviewing the second set of ODVI, would they go back to interviewing the first set? It seems like a classic case of "jump and pass".

Monsoon, do you know anyone that didn't have complete documents/just finished NYSC that has made it through so far? One who didn't have the complete documents at the time of application?
how do you know if they are already interviewing second set ODVI.. Or do you mean you were part of that first July 14 ODVI invitees. If so I think July 14 invitees and the August invitees are like the first batch. The invites this month are like the second batch. So don't be worried. More invites are coming.

I know someone and he was called on phone to upload his NYSC cert. Don't know anything more than that
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheIjawIdara: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
mosgoon:
how do you know if they are already interviewing second set ODVI.. Or do you mean you were part of that first July 14 ODVI invitees. If so I think July 14 invitees and the August invitees are like the first batch. The invites this month are like the second batch. So don't be worried. More invites are coming.

I know someone and he was called on phone to upload his NYSC cert. Don't know anything more than that

Not worried o. Just readjusting my expectations going forward before I faint one day out of desperation and over refreshing my email. Mine was 14th July.

Thanks for your clarification.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by stevejomo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please who has any information on on experienced hire for civil/structural engineers?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
TheIjawIdara:

A friend of mine was a victim of this, have you completed your NYSC? and if true, when did u upload the certificate?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
mosgoon:

Invites are done department by department. If anybody that applied for the same role with you gets final stage interview and you didn't get, that is when you should be worried.

Are there candidates that applied for Well Engineering, and have done ODVI ? if yes, have you gotten final interview invite?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
My people, any final interview updates today?

@mosgoon
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
ebukarancho:

Invites are done department by department. If anybody that applied for the same role with you gets final stage interview and you didn't get, that is when you should be worried.

Are there candidates that applied for Well Engineering, and have done ODVI ? if yes, have you gotten final interview invite?

I applied for Reservoir Engineer...pls Any info if any have done the final interview Although I took the odvi September
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
brill1:

I applied for Reservoir Engineer...pls Any info if any have done the final interview Although I took the odvi September
i know one reservoir that did final interview. But still be hopeful as long as you didn't get a regret mail when they got the invite.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
mosgoon:
i know one reservoir that did final interview. But still be hopeful as long as you didn't get a regret mail when they got the invite.

Okay... I don't think anyone got regretted after d odvi
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheIjawIdara: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019

A friend of mine was a victim of this, have you completed your NYSC? and if true, when did u upload the certificate?

Uploaded afterwards.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Does anyone know anybody who got final stage invite on the same day as me - Tuesday that is. And what role they applied to ?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2019
mosgoon:
Does anyone know anybody who got final stage invite on the same day as me - Tuesday that is. And what role they applied to ?
or this week
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2019
mosgoon:
or this week
I know of someone who got odvi did week. But can't tell for final stage

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.