Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

‘new Chapter’: Picazo Part Ways With YBNL Nation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘new Chapter’: Picazo Part Ways With YBNL Nation (339 Views)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record / Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘new Chapter’: Picazo Part Ways With YBNL Nation by readone2018(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Picazo Part Ways With YBNL Nation. Just few months after the exit of sensational singer, Lyta from, YBNL nation owned by Popular rap star, Olamide. Another on it’s Imprint has also leaves the popular label.

At the time of this report, The sensational act, Picazo has change his management on social media. He posted on his twitter page hours ago with caption “new chapter” appreciating the label boss, Olamide’s support within his period with the label.

See his post below:
https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/07/new-chapter-picazo-part-ways-with-ybnl-nation/

Re: ‘new Chapter’: Picazo Part Ways With YBNL Nation by KingSatan: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ‘new Chapter’: Picazo Part Ways With YBNL Nation by simonlee(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
if i were you, i'd leave Nigeria too!

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Features In Memoir Film ‘farming’:release Date Oct. 11 / Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola Hold Press Conference In Lagos. Timi Reveals Busola / How Kcee Motivated Me With A Backstage Photo 3-years Ago - Mavin Act, Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.