Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label (21465 Views)

Mohbad Launches His Own Label After Leaving Naira Marley’s Marlian Music. / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label / Simi part ways with X3M records following the expiration of her contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by TopNotchTrends(m): 4:56am On Feb 07
Adebayo Olayinka (born 23 September 1999), known as Ruger, is a Nigerian Afrobeats musician and songwriter. He rose to fame with the song "Bounce" and signed a record deal in 2021 with Jonzing World.

After spending 3 years with Jonzing world, Ruger becomes another artist to start a new chapter in their career by starting a record label. Ruger made this announcement on his twitter page and I quote.

Thank you @thejonzingworld and @DPRINCEMAVIN for believing in me and taking me this far. Wouldn’t have gotten here without you. It’s sad that I have to leave but God knows best. I am taking a big bet on myself this year. I don’t know it all but I know God will see me through. It is time for @BlownboyEnt 💥

He now joins the likes of Wizkid, Kizz Daniel, Tu Face and others who lefts their labels.

We hope that he is successful in his new path.

Please share your thoughts.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by jeff1993: 5:55am On Feb 07
FIRST TO COMMENT... Oga seun oya wore my AZA ASAP.....

It's a Huge step in the right direction.... I pray he is successful cos I really love his Music. He has very nice and cool tunes like Victony. I hope there was no quarell and he left Jonzing world in peace.

BLOwNBOY ENT .... I already like the name ... it sounds Dope.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:55am On Feb 07
Oyo. Wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by Oshoko(m): 5:56am On Feb 07
Na e cup of tea b dat one

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by tikristinimi21: 5:56am On Feb 07
U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by sweetkev(m): 5:56am On Feb 07
You've just made the right decision bro. No more profit sharing, except in your inner circle and just as you wish.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by Anigreat: 5:56am On Feb 07
shocked

D'prince has lose his money bag. This guy made mad money for him. Is good that Ruger fulfilled his own side of the deal without any issue,, and it obvious Dprince treated him well , not using him as a slave and paying him Peanuts with all the money he has made. He paid him handsomely.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by NwaliE01: 5:57am On Feb 07
Who is this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Feb 07
NwaliE01:
Who is this?
O dayan mo.
Try know person oooo

NwaliE01:

Wow.. I am just hearing about him for the first time. 🤭
All the best to him.
Take this......

*singin* 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶

See, I'm ahead of them, Asiwaju
I'm a fucking baller, Ighalo ni mi
No man fit talk shit to me
Ni ilu mi, you go collect o
See, omo na me dey lead, Asiwaju
I'm a fucking baller, Ighalo ni mi
No man fit talk shit to me
Ni ilu mi, you go collect o

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by Goodlady(f): 5:57am On Feb 07
One of my favorite?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by nairalee(m): 5:57am On Feb 07
The record label asked him

"You said, u have another label u wanna float"

And Ruger replied

"What if I.... What if I..... What if I..... What if I do?"

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Feb 07
Goodlady:
One of my favorite.
We too 💋

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by kingar(m): 5:58am On Feb 07
I don’t even know who is advising this boys. Maybe he has learnt the music business enough to stand alone but i feels there’s more to music than just singing which is called promotion. If I had the opportunity I’d hang around my boss no matter the conditions for 5-10years. It’s called mentorship, e no mean say I no get sense or I no want grow but I’ll be learning and gradually building contacts when opportunity comes. Omo na them know. I wish him the best anyways

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by NwaliE01: 5:58am On Feb 07
post=128325829:

O dayan mo.
Try know person oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by NwaliE01: 5:58am On Feb 07
post=128325829:

O dayan mo.
Try know person oooo

All the best to him.
Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by money121(m): 5:59am On Feb 07
Seen
Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:59am On Feb 07
Congrats
Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by Icarus99(f): 5:59am On Feb 07
Saw this coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by tspun(m): 6:00am On Feb 07
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by LeeSmart: 6:00am On Feb 07
Normally na the business be daht, blow small nd then u form ur own R. label

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by sweetkev(m): 6:01am On Feb 07
jeff1993:
FIRST TO COMMENT... Oga seun oya wore my AZA ASAP.....

It's a Huge step in the right direction.... I pray he is successful cos I really love his Music. He has very nice and cool tunes like Victony. I hope there was no quarell and he left Jonzing world in peace.

BLOwNBOY ENT .... I already like the name ... it sounds Dope.
Is it true Seun is now paying first to comment ?
Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by DWJOBScom(m): 6:02am On Feb 07
For 3 years noone knows you and you want to start your own label.
You probably think they are taking all the money and giving you peanut

9 Likes

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by freeGiftOfGod: 6:03am On Feb 07
If amicably, good.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10. DM

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by YoungLionken(m): 6:03am On Feb 07
This is how they (young artistes) start undecided..

They're quick to flaunt their own labels, even when they haven't gotten a solid ground yet..

Lil Kesh deceived himself with 'Young-And-Getting-It (YAGI)', today he's nowhere to be found. Same with talented artistes like Korede Bello, Dija, Oladips (nigga faked his own death and still didn't blow with his EP), Mayorkun, Cizza Milli, Dices Ailes of Choc City, to mention a few. Let me not even talk about the serious awards they will never win..

The few musicians who left early and succeeded are 2baba with Kennis Music, Wizkid with EME Records, Kizz Daniel with G-Worldwide...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by omoadeleye(m): 6:03am On Feb 07
Okay, so people are still singing?

3 Likes

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by Nahunger(m): 6:07am On Feb 07
About time
Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by EreluRoz: 6:09am On Feb 07
Is it not this guy that ladies play with his penis on stage? I can't take him seriously on anything again.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by EverythingPhone(m): 6:09am On Feb 07
I wish you succes bro

I track lost or stolen phones or devices at an affordable fee

Contact me via siggy below
Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by oyeb15: 6:09am On Feb 07
The guy is mature unlike d likes of kiss Daniel, portable , mohbad etc that messed up d social media just because they want to leave their labels.

Nobe everybody be agbero in Nigeria.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by Oboto700(m): 6:10am On Feb 07
kingar:
I don’t even know who is advising this boys. Maybe he has learnt the music business enough to stand alone but i feels there’s more to music than just singing which is called promotion. If I had the opportunity I’d hang around my boss no matter the conditions for 5-10years. It’s called mentorship, e no mean say I no get sense or I no want grow but I’ll be learning and gradually building contacts when opportunity comes. Omo na them know. I wish him the best anyways
too much drugs dey worry them..

4 Likes

Re: Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label by Lexusgs430: 6:11am On Feb 07
He should have stayed ........ He might be going down the way of other failed artistes, without their record labels spine and financial network.........

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" / Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs / Yemi Alade Live From France. Her Hairstyle Though :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.