Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (1280 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
In response to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5289053/like-china-like-lagos-look .

I took a walk around alpha beach lagos to owode to stretch my legs. Littered in its wake were building taken over by the ocean. The eko atlantic project has accelerated this menace. In 2006 the ocean was far away. Our house was about 7 streets from the ocean. Today its is 2 streets away. Lord help us all

Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
More

Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by kunleweb: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wow
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by lomprico(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
And pesin dey post 'great Wall of lagos' for FP.
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
angry justwise FP

Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
lomprico:
And pesin dey post 'great Wall of lagos' for FP.
lol
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by AutoReportNG: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
More

I think you need to reliase two things though I am not a rep for Eko Atlantic City or for LASG... Alpha beach is quite different from EAC... EAC is the Bar-Beach that was reclaimed for this project and which was being developed to curtail these menace. I was in VI at the weekend and I took a stroll close to place and I didnt notice any of this.

Alpha beach is a private beach thats is located in Lekki, EAC is located in VI, whats the correlation?

The Great Wall of Lagos was designed to protect EAC from Ocean and flooding, Alpha Beach is not in this plan. Maybe you can take some moments and read about the planning and execution of this place.

Cheers bro!
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I think you need to reliase two things though I am not a rep for Eko Atlantic City or for LASG... Alpha beach is quite different from EAC... EAC is the Bar-Beach that was reclaimed for this project and which was being developed to curtail these menace. I was in VI at the weekend and I took a stroll close to place and I didnt notice any of this.

Alpha beach is a private beach thats is located in Lekki, EAC is located in VI, whats the correlation?

The Great Wall of Lagos was designed to protect EAC from Ocean and flooding, Alpha Beach is not in this plan. Maybe you can take some moments and read about the planning and execution of this place.

Cheers bro!
let me school you since you have no clue
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by AutoReportNG: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
let me school you since you have no clue

Sorry, I don't do this but I am too busy for this Sir... I am not LASG or EAC Rep, channel all your complaints to the right channel. If you don't quote me or mention me, I won't even reply. We are here to educate and if you felt otherwise, LASG, EAC are both on twitter and they are active, you can always call them out.

Our posts are for educational purposes, we are not paid either are we sponsored.

Sorry for the pains you go through, maybe next week, we will try to visit the place and join you to create an awareness to the state government.

Regards.
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Sorry, I don't do this but I am too busy for this Sir... I am not LASG or EAC Rep, channel all your complaints to the right channel. If you don't quote me or mention me, I won't even reply. We are here to educate and if you felt otherwise, LASG, EAC are both on twitter and they are active, you can always call them out.

Our posts are for educational purposes, we are not paid either are we sponsored.

Sorry for the pains you go through, maybe next week, we will try to visit the place and join you to create an awareness to the state government.

Regards.
no one is fighting you. Just to state the facts on ground. That eac is no great wall. Wall of VI more like not lagos
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
nawa
Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by frankoben(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dead Sea turtle at Alpha beach

Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
frankoben:
Dead Sea turtle at Alpha beach
probably a ship injured it

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach by Tochex101(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Joromi12:
lol
It's sad that there's no awareness for a problem of this magnitude......only when the worst happens would be government show any concern.
You better start relocating......

(1) (Reply)

Is Studying Fintech Worth It In Dublin? / I Had A Successful Visa Interview. / See What A Nigerian Did In Leicester England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.