Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

10 Loving Bible Verses About Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Loving Bible Verses About Marriage (178 Views)

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible / What The Bible Says About Marriage / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Loving Bible Verses About Marriage by Voltz09: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
The Bible Says that two are better than one (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12). God’s Word to be true, but if we are human and honest, we will often admit that marriage is hard. So what does the Bible say about marriage? Scripture can provide us with heartwarming advice and encouragement exemplified in these Bible verses about marriage

Here are the 10 Loving Bible Verses About Marriage

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

1 Corinthians 16:14

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Song of Solomon 4:10

1 Corinthians 14:4-8

2 Corinthians 12:9

Ephesians 4:29

Colossians 3:13-14

1-john 4:18-19

Romans 12:9

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 

1 Corinthians 16:14

Do everything in love.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

“Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!”

Song of Solomon 4:10

How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume more than any spice!

1 Corinthians 14:4-8

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”

2 Corinthians 12:9

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

Ephesians 4:29

“Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

Colossians 3:13-14

“For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

1-john 4:18-19

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.We love because he first loved us. 

Romans 12:9

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Bible verses about love and marriage will give you  the opportunity to express your emotions whether it’s through your invitations, your vows or the details of the ceremony. Scroll through our entire collection of scripture or quickly discover verses that best suit you: 

10 POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES ABOUT GOD’S LOVE
10 Financial breakthrough bible verses with prayers

Source: Voltzmusic.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is The Duty Of Every Believers! / Enough Of Pity And Regrets.... / Punishment For Employers That Withhold Employees Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.