Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Will You Give The Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Give The Money? (336 Views)

Why did Judas betrayed Christ, is it because of the money? / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Give The Money? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
After saving 5k for tithe, on your way to church you meet a hungry and sick beggar who needs help..

Will you give him the money?

1 Like

Re: Will You Give The Money? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why will I "save" money for tithe in the first place?
Re: Will You Give The Money? by FemiEddy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
LillyVal:
After saving 5k for tithe, on your way to church you meet a hungry and sick beggar who needs help..

Will you give him the money?
By the grace of God I will. He that giveth unto the poor shall never lack proverbs 28:17. The church system of the world at this moment is corrupt. We are told to be as WISE as a SERPENT and as gentle as a dove.
Re: Will You Give The Money? by hakeem4(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Well I don’t pay tithe so I would give him.

But if I was a Christian I won’t give the beggar cause I can’t tamper with god’s plan for his life. Before god sends me to hell fire for changing his plan grin
Re: Will You Give The Money? by Trust2001(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'll give the beggar

1 Like

Re: Will You Give The Money? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2019
shocked shocked
hakeem4:
Well I don’t pay tithe so I would give him.

But if I was a Christian I won’t give the beggar cause I can’t tamper with god’s plan for his life. Before god sends me to hell fire for changing his plan grin

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind The Man Called Jesus In Kenya / BREAKING: How I Escaped From Fulani Herdsmen —RCCG Pastor Ibelegbo Chidimma / Baptism Of Fire "Mountain Of Fire Ministries "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.