Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Houses Demolition And Road Rehab. Stop In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Houses Demolition And Road Rehab. Stop In Lagos (812 Views)

Photos:the Worst Road In Enugu State(rehab. Road) / Lady Spotted At A Bus Stop In Ikorodu, Lagos Vomitting Blood (Graphic Image) / 30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Houses Demolition And Road Rehab. Stop In Lagos by cumba(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2010
Can somebody tell me why demolition and road resurfacing all around lagos suddenly stopped?, I think i know d reason 'hic'' so as to be in the good books of the few electorates whose houses are still vertical and to save enough cash 'cause they still have the monsterous PDP to contend with jeeeez!!. elections cometh soon lol.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Opposite Gender. / British Police Evict 50 Chickens That Caused Chaos For Three Years / A Long Fight With My Friend Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.