Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

If You Were The Opposite Gender. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were The Opposite Gender. (811 Views)

Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate / How Do You Attract The opposite gender? / Which Physical Attribute Or Quality you Possess Attracts The opposite gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Opposite Gender. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
Have you ever thought of the things you would want to do/experience if you were the opposite gender. I love the fact that, i'm a man but some times i think like being a girl for like one day, one week or even three months. I would love to see how it feels like to be pampered by man, to be taking out on a date and hear those sweet words while i lick my ice cream, to watch my admirer,suitors and "toaster" play pranks as a go ahead to pick the most favorite of em all. Would also want to be serviced/phucked but not so had. grin

what i dislike: i would not want to get pregnant or take my eyes and see that monthly visitor. grin I dont wanna wear pampers. grin grin
so peps, tell me what you would want to do or experience if you were to be the opposite gender(sex). Ur turn off as well.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Gender. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2010
Will love to grow boobs and nyash without pu5sy for only 5mins. I love my cork.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Gender. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2010
kenis:

Have you ever thought of the things you would want to do/experience if you were the opposite gender. I love the fact that, i'm a man but some times i think like being a girl for like one day, one week or even three months. I would love to see how it feels like to be pampered by man, to be taking out on a date and hear those sweet words while i lick my ice cream, to watch my admirer,suitors and "toaster" play pranks as a go ahead to pick the most favorite of em all. Would also want to be serviced/phucked but not so had. grin

I hope you also thought of silly guys looking at your body lustfully, unwanted toasters, awful period pain, double standards, etc
Re: If You Were The Opposite Gender. by manmustwac(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2010
lesbianism or bisexualism
Re: If You Were The Opposite Gender. by Stmichael1: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
FOR THE LATEST MTN,ZAIN,GLO FREEBIES BOTH ON PHONE AND PC VISIT WWW.OMEGA. MUF. MOBI BE FAST B4 REGISTRATION CLOSES,
Re: If You Were The Opposite Gender. by MaiSuya(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
rokiatu:

I hope you also thought of silly guys looking at your body lustfully, unwanted toasters, awful period pain, double standards, etc

Eyaa. . .KAI! but women dey suffer small sha. . grin

@ topic, I think I'll pass on this one. . .wouldn't want to be female for all the money in the Federal Reserve
Re: If You Were The Opposite Gender. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2010
I'm with Mallam suya on this one.

I wouldn't want to be the weaker sex for even 1 minute. angry BOYS RULE tongue

** NOW LET THE FIRE RAIN DOWN ** grin

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of 419 Pastors In Nigeria / Get Nigeria Yellow Pages For 1000 Naira, D Cheapest Rate So Far, / British Police Evict 50 Chickens That Caused Chaos For Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.