Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola (51165 Views)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by CanadaOrBust: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I support daddy freeze interviewing this man and exposing the lies that we have heard from a fame chasing lady undecided

Except it’s not only one lady or two or three...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by ugotex85: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
We await his "robust answers" this time. And please let him start from Ese Walter's own so that we can understand.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Exodora: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just pity this pastor . Hope the line will be open for people to call that day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by shegra58: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good we need to hear his own side of the drama cheesy
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Exodora: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just pity this pastor. Hope the line will be open for people to call.
His own punishment no be here if he ever tells lies. He can deceive men but he can never deceive God. Somebody should please tell him the consequences of his actions.
It won't take anything to tell us that it happened unconsciously but lying under God presences is the worst he can do to himself. Pray God gives him wisdom before then else he will completely rule his life.
He is a man of God and not just a mere man . He should be careful of whatever actions he is to take.
David commented many atrocities but then he down on his kneel and cry for forgives so do other great men of God in the bible .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Lordbukas: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why are they jittery, ynaija, dakolos? Are you afraid of loosing tour public sympathy when his own side is heard? Go and sit down. Shameless fame seekers.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kendumazy:
Most of the media supporters don't have sense. The best place to file and fight for justice is the court. Have you seen busola sending any court papers to fatoyinbo? Have you seen any segalinks updates on any court proceedings? That should tells you there is more to this. It takes two to tangle. You need to hear from both sides before you judge. That's why our forefathers always insist on having the husband and wife on seat before concluding or interfering on a marital affair because if there is any lies from a party, the other party will sharply be defending it. Even Ese walter later came to deny some statements she made previously. I pray God gives timi dakolo the strength to withstand the robust replies that's coming from fatoyinbo.

Ese Walters did not deny any statement. The only statement she "denied" was the one bloggers pulled out from their stinky arses on her behalf.

Moreover, Busola never threatened anyone with court. It was your adulterous pastor that mentioned legal proceedings, and we are patiently waiting for that.

Fatoyinbo will never grant any interview pertaining to his sexacapes. Even if he denies the rape allegations, he can't escape adultery. Both are abominations. And by the way, seduction or not, Busola wasn't at that time married so the adulterous Gucci pastor is still to blame here.

You Nairaland boys and the rapists among you will eventually destroy your mentor las las. Ordinary robust reply, we haven't gotten.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by OTayobami(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
01mcfadden:
Poo is about to hit the fan.
Run for cover.

Omo you know wetin this your 10 words sentence don do me jus now.....i dey ground dey laff cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by cuteboy2: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
On the contrary, if Fatoyinbo thinks his shining golden image has been tarnished, he should slap a
character defamation suite against Busola and his former church staff who also accused him of the same offence. Sadly, the coward in him cannot face his former victims in open court. He prefers hiding and using his church members to throw mud at his victims.

Now he wants to go to Daddy Freeze FM radio to launch attack. Is Daddy Freeze platform not social media also? The man is prolonging the pain by this hide and seek tactics.

When Ese Walter accused him, he promised a robust response. Many years after, the world is still waiting for that response.

Hopefully, when he finally shows up on Daddy Freeze FM he will address the Ese Walter angle also.

kiyosaki1:
We should hear Biodun's story too , I think that's the way it ought to be since Busola Is seeking justice from social media court . All the powerful voices supporting her , should at least use their position to prosecute the man, if they are really sincere and not just to tarnish Christian leaders .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Wallade(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
We will be waiting to hear his story. It is overdue
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by cuteboy2: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
The ball is actually in Fatoyinbo's court. It is his character and reputation that has been dragged in the mud by several women, not just Busola. When will he approach the court to clear his name?

It is many years since Ese Walters made same allegation, and he is yet to issue the long awaited "robust response", talk less of going to court to clear his name

lilfreezy:
It's been more than 7 days and the busola has refused to go to court. I don't know how she's going to get her justice if she doesn't go to court sef undecided

As for the other mumu that came out and said the pastor also raped her but wanted her identity to be kept a secret, where is she?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by greggng: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
As far as I am concern he is guilty . Why is he wasting time to prove his innocence?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ese Walter only came out to clear the air on the lies being circulated about her statements in the past. She never denied or retracted some parts of her statement.
Let us stop all these misinformation...

Kendumazy:
Most of the media supporters don't have sense. The best place to file and fight for justice is the court. Have you seen busola sending any court papers to fatoyinbo? Have you seen any segalinks updates on any court proceedings? That should tells you there is more to this. It takes two to tangle. You need to hear from both sides before you judge. That's why our forefathers always insist on having the husband and wife on seat before concluding or interfering on a marital affair because if there is any lies from a party, the other party will sharply be defending it. Even Ese walter later came to deny some statements she made previously. I pray God gives timi dakolo the strength to withstand the robust replies that's coming from fatoyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kendumazy:
I like your response. You just gave an objective view of the whole thing. I want to believe those media personnel want to twist story to generate traffic hence the counter claim. I would have love to hear from the pastor his own side of the story and then scale his with the victim. Many nairalanders can easily believe Busola's claim but they find it difficult in believing the other lady from Synagogue Of All Nations. At times I wonder how many of them reason. Since the media has turn out to be court room where victims accuse people without concrete evidence, it would be fair to listen to the other party. Whether the accused tries to twist story or not, he should be allowed to speak then the viewers can make informed decision. At the end of the day some persons will believe the victim, others will take side with the accused while others will be at the fence watching. It would have been better the victim took a legal action from the beginning instead of using media trial.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by cuteboy2: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lordbukas:
Why are they jittery, ynaija, dakolos? Are you afraid of loosing tour public sympathy when his own side is heard? Go and sit down. Shameless fame seekers.

COZA boys, representing their Daddy very well grin grin
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by TruthHurts100: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by TruthHurts100: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
How much are they paying FREEZE?

These same pastors he was attacking are suddenly becoming his friends.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by babytoun: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Upton:
Why do I feel this is fake news? Even if it's true why is Ynaija and the Dakolos jittery?

The news is fake ..oh no Dakolos and ynaija ate jittery ...

take one side ...don't be jumping from one corner to another
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by babytoun: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

I like your response. You just gave an objective view of the whole thing. I want to believe those media personnel want to twist story to generate traffic hence the counter claim. I would have love to hear from the pastor his own side of the story and then scale his with the victim. Many nairalanders can easily believe Busola's claim but they find it difficult in believing the other lady from Synagogue Of All Nations. At times I wonder how many of them reason. Since the media has turn out to be court room where victims accuse people without concrete evidence, it would be fair to listen to the other party. Whether the accused tries to twist story or not, he should be allowed to speak then the viewers can make informed decision. At the end of the day some persons will believe the victim, others will take side with the accused while others will be at the fence watching. It would have been better the victim took a legal action from the beginning instead of using media trial.

He should go to court and sue for defamation or settle the matter quietly by finding a way to apologies to those he wronged ....this social media war will leave his nose bloodied

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by lonelydora: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
sucess001:
So Ynaija is trying to discredit anyone likely to counter their interview? As a news media....u do yours and leave the rest...except u have an agenda...

Sounds like someone is jittery in Ynaija

Any interview you see Chude Jideonwu, there is a script playing out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
babytoun:

He should go to court and sue for defamation or settle the matter quietly by finding a way to apologies to those he wronged ....this social media war will leave his nose bloodied
He should or the victim should sue him? Is the media a court room? Why hasn't T.B Joshua sued that lady that accuses him of similar fate? Why are many Nigerians sympathetic with him even when the accuser was detailed in her analysis? Doesn't that tell you that both pastors do not want to respond or they suspect foul play somewhere
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by TLION(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
tstx:
He has finished arranging his lies

Do you know truth when you see one
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by babytoun: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

He should or the victim should sue him? Is the media a court room? Why hasn't T.B Joshua sued that lady that accuses him of similar fate? Why are many Nigerians sympathetic with him even when the accuser was detailed in her analysis? Doesn't that tell you that both pastors do not want to respond or they suspect foul play somewhere

Conspiracy theories ...

If a lady from nowhere accuses me of rape ..I will sue immediately ...I won't say if she is serious she should go to court .
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
babytoun:

Conspiracy theories ...

If a lady from nowhere accuses me of rape ..I will sue immediately ...I won't say if she is serious she should go to court .

This is serious. Hope your friends may believe because women can be emotional at times
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by TemmyT002(m): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2019
I used to hate suspense and twists in a story.
I am loving this one now.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Apination(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Brian Banks is the name of the movie, watch out for it in August. It tells the story of a man who lost 11 years of his life as a 16 year old college football prodigy after being falsely accused of rape. #Saynotounfoundedaccusations undecided
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by flames01: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I support daddy freeze interviewing this man and exposing the lies that we have heard from a fame chasing lady undecided

Is that the lie you tell yourselves at your business centres?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by lielbree: 1:06am On Jul 09, 2019
kiyosaki1:
We should hear Biodun's story too , I think that's the way it ought to be since Busola Is seeking justice from social media court . All the powerful voices supporting her , should at least use their position to prosecute the man, if they are really sincere and not just to tarnish Christian leaders .
We all heard Rkelly story... we know how that turned out.

I'd really like to hear what defence biodun fùcking fatoyionbo has against the more than 30 women from different works of life accusing him of sexual harassment, molestation or rape undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by tomdon(m): 1:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Neddstark:
Why Freeze? This Fatoyinbo man needs to go and meet Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adeyemi for advice.
We all know you kpanshed this girl but we are on your side that it wasn't rape.

My Advice for the Interview
- Let people understand the ill happened when you began the ministry and still had your weaknesses
- Stress that it was consensual and not rape
- Indicate you have apologized to your wife, family and anyone who sees you as a mentor
- Apologize to Busola and any other person. Let the world know that you are willing to talk to anyone whom has been hurt by you in the past and make amends
- Let people understand that Busola is not telling the entire truth
- Stress again that you have never raped and will never rape.
- Say you are still on a sabbatical off the ministry for a few months and will bounce back able to lead COZA better.

Sex scandals have been posed to many great men. Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, David in the Bible, etc. The best reaction is not denial or aggression. Apologize for your weaknesses and bounce back stronger. Wish him the best.

As for the Dakolos. For you to wake up in the morning to think of how to ruin someone's image, you all must be MAD

Bounce back is dicey. Ask Francis Wale Oke
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by tomju(m): 1:13am On Jul 09, 2019
"We can also confirm that apart from the Busola Dakolo petition signed against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, there are currently 10 other cases that the Nigerian Police is currently investigating that either allege the pastor misused his position of influence or sexually assaulted women. Our source suggests that the legal team at COZA is doing its best to suppress news of these investigations reaching the media and swaying public perceptions."
Bottom line is Pastor Fatoyinbo is an adulterous man! Garnish the story as much as you want....he has a case to answer!If not now, definitely later, either to men or to God. He will answer and pay his price. Time.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by ddeola: 1:37am On Jul 09, 2019
sidon look
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by alBHAGDADI: 3:28am On Jul 09, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Your daddy freeze has been paid

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.