Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola (51145 Views)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by baratech: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Awon blogger blogger
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by abels(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Your head de there..You are right thinking and see beyond the physic
Sterope:
There is a reason his mentors have abandoned him..
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by zomby(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Naija and jungle justice...no evidence what so ever, and folks are ready to nail this dude on a cross...

Na wah o!

Something tells me that more people will come out to accuse other pastors, Nigerian icons and celebrities of rape...The challenge will be weeding out the fakes accusers from the real ones.

I guess, the Nigerian version of “ME TOO” has just started...Watch out, folks!
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by expert234: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Neddstark:

08*******1 grin. You do business online grin grin grin . When you want to diss online, be anon as much as possible. You don buy market

You can easily win awards for the vilest church goer on earth.

I don't hide my business. I am a freelancer. I have nothing to hide. Not all of us disgrace our parents online. Not all of us throw the name of Christ to the garbage like you.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Neddstark: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
expert234:

You can easily win awards for the vilest church goer on earth.

I don't hide my business. I am a freelancer. I have nothing to hide. Not all of us disgrace our parents online. Not all of us throw the name of Christ to the garbage like you.
More fuel in the fire sir
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by hush15: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80073336:

FOR THE NEUTRALS on this serious issue:

Okay, we neutral on this serious allegation will be patiently waiting for the interview.

About to get interesting.......if this is true!

The truth of the whole matter will be revealed soon and we will know who will go to jail.

Rape allegation is as serious as rape itself.

#ArmsFolded........

am even more concerned about what YNaija is trying to achieve....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by Truthchiz: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
But if he is innocent, he remains innocent! So what side of story do people want to hear? His own version of what happened that very day? That means something really transpired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Coronavirus Included In 2020 Prophecies? / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.