Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo (36659 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by grandstar(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mrs Fayemi is so correct. Parents unknowingly encourage rapists when they doubt their children's claims.

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by kingzizzy: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
I dont know how the minds of some people work. Busola came out and said she was raped 20 years ago by this pastor

Rather than for people to be concerned if what she is saying is true, they more concerned about why she did not say it earlier

Foolishness

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by losky83: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/fayemi-shares-rape-experience-blasts-women-shaming-busola-dakolo/

There is more to their stories about rape.maybe the husband has discovered a child somewhere belonging to her,in order to save her neck,she brought out a rape story or maybe the husband has seen videos or pictures or maybe she needs mental help.because I don't get it.after 20 years?u kept quiet?what happened when u were 25? OK,were u dumb at 30?I wonder if u were invisible at 23.I see,u were so busy making money that u 4got u were raped.this is embarrassing.she kept quiet and allowed the man to do it to so many other innocent women.that is heartless and wicked.she deserves to be jailed along with her rapist for not coming out earlier to save other victims who might have killed themselves.shame on u madam dakolu or whatever ur name is
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by BigND(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Before you come to the public to talk, first make sure of your facts.
People just heard about statutory rape in other jurisdictions and started mouthing it here in Nigeria but no section of the Criminal Code provides for “Statutory rape”.
Sex with a girl 16 years and above is no offence provided she gave her consent so I don’t know where you people got this “18years” and “sex with a minor” you parrot all the time.
Sex with a girl above 13 years but under 16 years is a misdemeanor punishable with 2 years imprisonment but there are three very important provisos, which make it not straight forward to secure a conviction.
Busola was 17+ at the time of the alleged incident or at least above 16 years so the only issue is whether she gave consent; she does not qualify for any discussion of statutory rape nor is a 16+ a minor under Nigerian Law.
Good luck to her convincing any Court that she did not give consent when she just opened her legs without resistance nor alerted her sister upstairs, drank Krest; weeks, months or years later (we don’t know) she went to Biodun’s house, felt comfortable and safe enough to sleep over in the house of her alleged molester, cooked for him, washed for him and when she was being driven back to her house the following day, they stopped by the road and had more sex on the bonnet of Biodun’s car, DOGGY STYLE. All these by Busola’s own account caught on tape. Story for the marines.
Busola’s supporters have of recent started shouting “statutory rape” all over the place because they know it was consensual sex but what you may even call statutory rape under the Criminal Code applicable in Southern NIGERIA is sex with a girl under 13 years.
In Northern NIGERIA where the Penal Code operates, they have different provisions. We all know that in the North, girls are regularly married off at 12-13 years and by 15 years, many of them already have 2 kids.
In analyzing this Busola/Biodun debacle, people shouldn’t forget that Biodun was not a Pastor at the time and COZA had not been established. By Busola’s account, Biodun was running what she called a “CLUB” where reformed cultists, prostitutes and other vagrants who had given their lives to Christ come for fellowship at Kwara Hotel, Ilorin.
Also, Biodun was a young man of between 23-25 years at the time and from what Busola said, he was single but engaged when they first met and from her description of how they were going out together to shop, etc, it is clear they were already an item before the incident she alleged took place in her father’s house

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by BigND(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
You are right on the money.
What took place between the two is fornication and/or adultery.
We will know which is which when Busola enters the witness box and is grilled. She said they met when Biodun was single but engaged; she did not say whether he was married when the alleged incident happened in her father’s house. By the next incident though, he was clearly married because she said Biodun’s wife had just given birth and she went to their house for “omugwo”; slept in their house, did all the cooking and washing, etc and when he was taking her back the next day, they had more sex in the car.
If you peruse the Statement by Biodun/COZA, they merely said Biodun has never raped anyone in his life, “not even as an unbeliever”. So clearly, they did not rule out sex, only rape.

scoory:
What people don't understand is that justice is not black and white. When Fela was jailed for currency smuggling, there are probably some truth to the allegation but it is not true justice because it was politically motivated.
This Fatoyinbo guy most likely had a sexual relationship with the Bukola girl but he can't admit it because he is a pastor. That does not mean he actually forced himself on her.
He is being blackmailed because he has more to loose. If he was a regular guy like me, I will gladly come out and explain how we enjoyed each other's company.

You all keep watching until these NGO organizations turn nigeria into the rape capital of the world so that they can be swimming in money from funds and donations.
You think all the rape stories trending on Nairaland, blogs and social media recently is a conincidence?
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a genius or most people are just dumb.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by BigND(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Provided they are genuinely “VICTIMS” not peddlers of fake and false accusations.
Rape is reprehensible and a traumatic experience but so is being at the receiving end of false accusation of rape.

Iyajelili:
Well said Madam! If victims of rape come out to talk about their experience, many men would divorce their wives.
Like she right said, victims don't speak out because of the stigma that comes with speaking out.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
scoory:
What people don't understand is that justice is not black and white. When Fela was jailed for currency smuggling, there are probably some truth to the allegation but it is not true justice because it was politically motivated.
This Fatoyinbo guy most likely had a sexual relationship with the Bukola girl but he can't admit it because he is a pastor. That does not mean he actually forced himself on her.
He is being blackmailed because he has more to loose. If he was a regular guy like me, I will gladly come out and explain how we enjoyed each other's company.

You all keep watching until these NGO organizations turn nigeria into the rape capital of the world so that they can be swimming in money from funds and donations.
You think all the rape stories trending on Nairaland, blogs and social media recently is a conincidence?

You are not learning anything from this story so far, even from the piece above. May be you didn't even read it, smh.
Let me help you on why you wouldn't admit it unless you've resolved within yourself to go prison:
In her opinion, ”any adult who has a sexual relationship with a girl under the age of 18 is committing statutory rape, there is no such thing as consensual sex with a minor”.

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by simiife: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
This pple shud try to understand that nobody is shaming her,some pple like me are just being cautious. Neymar's story has tot most of a us lesson that we shud nt just queue behind a lady that come out with any rape story,she might be saying d truth or she might be lying.

I saw a pix of an high sch footballer here on naira land dat has already spent six years in prison b4 d girl dat said he raped her confessed, am sure dat was how all dos so woman right activist came out in support of till dey led him to jail.

You pple shud allow investigation take place 1st b4 u condemn anybody.Like Pastor Adeboye said,everybody is going bliv d woman if she accuse u of rape.But if a man talk anything now,pple will make jest of him and even ask y he is doing as if he didn't enjoy it.

Men in dis world are in deep mess,if a man has slept with a lady b4 and she feels bita abt it 4 any reason,d next tin we would hear is 'he raped me',and pple will start supporting her.

Well maybe dis will make men to b decent, d way I am nw I so scared of women or shud I say gels because of my age,i will prefer to stay celibate 4 d rest of my life dan to wach everything ive worked 4 cruble in my face just because of some 10 mins or less enjoyment dat will come back 2 hunt me in d future, even If its 2 stay unmarried, i will, pata pata I will adopt a child or 2.

Its unfair, dis dia #metoo nonsense shud be fair not 1sided...

All the time #say no to rape #i stand with busola#justice.What happened to #say no to rape#say no to false rape accusations #i stand in d middle #justice,make una dey try make dis tin balanced, afterall na una dey call for equality, y will issues like dis be diff,its unfair ooo.

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
xendra:
SMH......And you think you are bright

Yeah he is bright, we all can't be driven by emotion...brain must count.
mrs fayemi just made a mockery of busola ,@10yrs she was able detect rape & speak up, an attempt from a relative would av been shocking ..but why did she not go numb like busola.
@13yrs she could avoid broda lai mohammed even b4 attempt but aunty busola after been raped got closer & made herself available for more service.
mrs Fayemi sharing her story only gave rise to more logical questions for aunty busola. ..aunty wey mumu

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Ogaga87(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
tsinzu:
Ha!!! Biodun, powerful voices are rising against you

Powerful my ass

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Graduateacher(f): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
tsinzu:
Ha!!! Biodun, powerful voices are rising against you

Bukola's head is bigger than his own.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by lonelygem(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
lamidebaby:
biodun is a goner..

And Senator Abbo is a gonest.. grin
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by nanauju(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
scoory:

How do your type reason seriously. You just sit down, and draft out nonsense as opinion. My God!
And for the record, let it be known to you, if you sleep with a girl under 18, you have raped her. There's nothing like consent under the law for underage. And you will be charged for rape if you are caught... U really have no say.
Pls be mindful of what you post online, and stop sleeping with underage, that's rape under the law

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by BigND(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Don’t be afraid bro;
Ranting on Nairaland or social media counts for nothing.
I am happy, Busola made a tape which will be available to a Court of Law since she has made a complaint.
On social media we are told that any woman who alleges rape should not be questioned no matter how ridiculous her story is but in a Law Court, it’s a totally different ball game.
I am so sorry for Busola if and when she enters that witness box. Her cross-examination will not be by that biased compassionate friend of hers who interviewed her but by a hard-nosed Criminal Attorney who will tear her rubbish story to pieces and leave her a sorry mess

simiife:
This pple shud try to understand that nobody is shaming her,some pple like me are just being cautious. Neymar's story has tot most of a us lesson that we shud nt just queue behind a lady that come out with any rape story,she might be saying d truth or she might be lying.

I saw a pix of an high sch footballer here on naira land dat has already spent six years in prison b4 d girl dat said he raped her confessed, am sure dat was how all dos so woman right activist came out in support of till dey led him to jail.

You pple shud allow investigation take place 1st b4 u condemn anybody.Like Pastor Adeboye said,everybody is going bliv d woman if she accuse u of rape.But if a man talk anything now,pple will make jest of him and even ask y he is doing as if he didn't enjoy it.

Men in dis world are in deep mess,if a man has slept with a lady b4 and she feels bita abt it 4 any reason,d next tin we would hear is 'he raped me',and pple will start supporting her.

Well maybe dis will make men to b decent, d way I am nw I so scared of women or shud I say gels because of my age,i will prefer to stay celibate 4 d rest of my life dan to wach everything ive worked 4 cruble in my face just because of some 10 mins or less enjoyment dat will come back 2 hunt me in d future, even If its 2 stay unmarried, i will, pata pata I will adopt a child or 2.

Its unfair, dis dia #metoo nonsense shud be fair not 1sided...

All the time #say no to rape #i stand with busola#justice.What happened to #say no to rape#say no to false rape accusations #i stand in d middle #justice,make una dey try make dis tin balanced, afterall na una dey call for equality, y will issues like dis be diff,its unfair ooo.

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by akdjr(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
I hope is not the Lai I am thinking about oooo.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Thastie(f): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
scoory:

Shameless dolt! I'm not shocked by comments like yours! The past one week has revealed that many youth lack values, dignity and integrity.
Your father isn't a good example of what a quality man should be and you inherited your senselessness from him.

Swear with your miserable life that your father is not a wife beater, that he has never raised his hands on your poor mom? Swear it!

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Stillthebest: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sterope:
See he ia he President of dumb ones association and you are one of the members. Of course, he would make a lot of sense to you.

Scumbag
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by simiife: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
BigND:
Don’t be afraid bro;
I am happy, Busola made a tape which will be available to a Court of Law since she has made a complaint.
On social media we are told that any woman who alleges rape should not be questioned no matter how ridiculous her story is but in a Law Court, it’s a totally different ball game.
I am so sorry for Busola if and when she enters that witness box. Her cross-examination will not be by that biased compassionate friend of hers who interviewed her but by a hard-nosed Criminal Attorney who will tear her rubbish story to pieces and leave her a sorry mess

Dats wat pole don't want to understand,if someone like me dat is not an art student not to talk of going to study law can find sometin fishy in her story, how will she fair against a wicked lawyer dat can just twist a story and bring out a blivable lie.Am not saying she shud nt talk,but condemin d man already as if u witnessed d whole show is not fair on men in general not d man alone because if dey say almost every girl has been raped or have a near rape experience,like I heard last week, den dat means most men have raped or molested a girl which is not true.

Any man dat has slept with a girl and dosnt end up marrying her is in trouble.

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by AdorableJosh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
scoory:

Man, what a load of crap.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Elvis778(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
scoory:

ah swear, dey are just so dumb,

am ashamed she called it statutory Rape,
forgetting that age of consent in Nigeria is the lowest, 11years old,
we all know that a 17 years old girl is as wise as a guy of 20, we should consider all this,

my simple opinion is,
if someone raped you,
sue him to court and let the first news we hear be "Mrs busola sues Biodun over rape allegation"
and not coming out to scream "He raped me" something we all know is consensual.
Naija sef.

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by BigBrother9ja: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sterope:
Nah, you are the dumb one. You should be appointed president of the dumb ones association.

You have managed to make yourself feel good.

shut up!
Why are you in grieve and pain over the logical comment?
Because you dumbly lost your virginity to an idlot abi?
It's too late dee-hair. Take heart cry cry cry
Whatever that is fvcked can never be unfucked.
In your next life if possible, USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by AngelicBeing: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
sad
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by NemzySeries(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
but if na to chop man money & lick ice-cream dem no go complain
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by proudlygunner: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
But come to think of it, Timi Dakolo said he married a Virgin,so how did the issue of rape comes in? E gbami oo.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Sterope(f): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
You are also one of the dumb ones grin

All of you will be alright las las
BigBrother9ja:

shut up!
Why are you in grieve and pain over the logical comment?
Because you dumbly lost your virginity to an idlot abi?
It's too late dee-hair. Take heart cry cry cry
Whatever that is fvcked can never be unfucked.
In your next life if possible, USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by KfashionHubb: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
place your order now. K-fash delivers Nationwide. Check signature for WhatsApp number .link up now.we stand with busola Dakolo

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by BigBrother9ja: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sterope:
You are also one of the dumb ones grin

All of you will be alright las las
ndo
It's just a pity the hymen can't still be returned
Thanks to that idliot cry cry cry

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
BigND:
Before you come to the public to talk, first make sure of your facts.
People just heard about statutory rape in other jurisdictions and started mouthing it here in Nigeria but no section of the Criminal Code provides for “Statutory rape”.
Sex with a girl 16 years and above is no offence provided she gave her consent so I don’t know where you people got this “18years” and “sex with a minor” you parrot all the time.
Sex with a girl above 13 years but under 16 years is a misdemeanor punishable with 2 years imprisonment but there are three very important provisos, which make it not straight forward to secure a conviction.
Busola was 17+ at the time of the alleged incident or at least above 16 years so the only issue is whether she gave consent; she does not qualify for any discussion of statutory rape nor is a 16+ a minor under Nigerian Law.
Good luck to her convincing any Court that she did not give consent when she just opened her legs without resistance nor alerted her sister upstairs, drank Krest; weeks, months or years later (we don’t know) she went to Biodun’s house, felt comfortable and safe enough to sleep over in the house of her alleged molester, cooked for him, washed for him and when she was being driven back to her house the following day, they stopped by the road and had more sex on the bonnet of Biodun’s car, DOGGY STYLE. All these by Busola’s own account caught on tape. Story for the marines.
Busola’s supporters have of recent started shouting “statutory rape” all over the place because they know it was consensual sex but what you may even call statutory rape under the Criminal Code applicable in Southern NIGERIA is sex with a girl under 13 years.
In Northern NIGERIA where the Penal Code operates, they have different provisions. We all know that in the North, girls are regularly married off at 12-13 years and by 15 years, many of them already have 2 kids.
In analyzing this Busola/Biodun debacle, people shouldn’t forget that Biodun was not a Pastor at the time and COZA had not been established. By Busola’s account, Biodun was running what she called a “CLUB” where reformed cultists, prostitutes and other vagrants who had given their lives to Christ come for fellowship at Kwara Hotel, Ilorin.
Also, Biodun was a young man of between 23-25 years at the time and from what Busola said, he was single but engaged when they first met and from her description of how they were going out together to shop, etc, it is clear they were already an item before the incident she alleged took place in her father’s house

Better oil deh ur head. wink
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Ostrogoth(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
NOL2dworld:
So we are still on this rape issue..

Not just female child.. Male child too are being raped and molested and no one is talking about it..

God save all our children..

Amen!
But then this rape issue came at the right time, it freed nairalanders from the incessant Marley/nwoko/Daniels issue up to the start of BBN2019 which cancelled them entirely!

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
simiife:

Dats wat pole don't want to understand,if someone like me dat is not an art student not to talk of going to study law can find sometin fishy in her story, how will she fair against a wicked lawyer dat can just twist a story and bring out a blivable lie.Am not saying she shud nt talk,but condemin d man already as if u witnessed d whole show is not fair on men in general not d man alone because if dey say almost every girl has been raped or have a near rape experience,like I heard last week, den dat means most men have raped or molested a girl which is not true.

Any man dat has slept with a girl and dosnt end up marrying her is in trouble.

Thank u. Im 20-something and I met my girlfriend when she was 17. I had sex with her 3 months before her 18th birthday and we are still together till today. I met her a virgin and she kept protecting it from me. She loves romance a lot, and she would kiss, cuddle and do a lot of everything but suddenly switch off when I think she's ready for sex.

One night I told her, 'come this thing cant work like this o. U cant be putting me in d mood so seriously then now abandon me when I think the light is green'. There was some back and forth that night but eventually she later agreed to have sex. Now, she even initiates sex. After this Busola's case, my gf and I do make jovial comments that if I break up with her eventually, she'll accuse me of rape.

I deh tell am 'abeg na'. Ma ko ba mi o... Lol cheesy So Im stuck with her o.

Im just trying to resonate with ur point. Most ladies have sex before they turn 18, and they never give in so easily the first time maybe naturally because they are naive, scared of pregnancy, std, and are unexperienced. Most guys that deflower them are usually older and have more experience. There's usually a bit of contention before that first sex occurs. No girl would just open her p*ssy down for u like that, even if she wants it.

So the lines are really blurred. The western world's efforts to protect women and provide equal rights (which is a good thing), has gone overboard. In the West, there are many examples of women here that simply target rich and hugely successful men and use this 'rape' weapon to either run them down or take a chunk of their fortune. But I suspect in the nearest future, this latitude which is already being abused by women would be toned down.

A recent example is Neymar. Honestly, I never knew he was that smart. I was really impressed on his escape.

Another example is Ronaldo. They are obviously rich, affluent and famous.

One must also look a bit deeper beyond the accuser (the woman). U'll see the woman is never really alone in the fight. Whenever the case is about a rich or very successful person, there are usually some unknown figures behind the curtain, deeply enmeshed in law, using the woman has a pawn to fight a battle which is either usually a vendetta, or a financial battle.

That's why I keep saying there's more in this case than meets the eye. But Nigerians are unbelievably myopic, impulsive and dont always try to think a little deeper. Just a bit deeper.

Anyway, kudos to ur post.

Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by xendra: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
ericsmith:

Yeah he is bright, we all can't be driven by emotion...brain must count.
mrs fayemi just made a mockery of busola ,@10yrs she was able detect rape & speak up, an attempt from a relative would av been shocking ..but why did she not go numb like busola.
@13yrs she could avoid broda lai mohammed even b4 attempt but aunty busola after been raped got closer & made herself available for more service.
mrs Fayemi sharing her story only gave rise to more logical questions for aunty busola. ..aunty wey mumu
SMH
Re: Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo by buragidi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
BigND:
Don’t be afraid bro;

Worry not about what u do not know son. The evolving developments on this case is mind-blowing. I only pity Biodun and his supporters. You would be amazed about documentary evidence about matter, not disclosed but kept since the past twenty years.

Go back to the ABC of law, baby lawyer.

Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128