Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu (22242 Views)

One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje / Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by fakuta(f): 4:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Divide and rule method is working on Yorubas,
Imagine Yorubas arenow divided across religion, and their elders are also divided.
Open your eyes for the sake of your people, before it's too late undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by oluwaahmed: 5:21am On Jul 09, 2019
pomar:
I don't know about ur tribe but in our own culture we respect our kings.As a well cultured yoruba man, we don't insult our kings and you must be very stupid for calling a whole king of lagos useless

Don't mind that guy, calling a whole Lagos oba useless.
Oba that is a stupid old fool. A retired police miscreant who has been cursed to survive on egunje at the expense of common sense. A foul mouthed racist narcissist who leeches off politicians for scraps to survive. Indeed a role model for aspiring thugs

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by vineyardfarms: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2019
AN OBA OF LAGOS, A FATHER, CALLING ONE OF HIS OWN, A 2 TIMES PRESIDENT OF THE NATION, AN ELDER STATES MAN SUCH EVIL NAME SPEAKS VOLUME. PAPA OBJ DOES NOT OCCUPY ASO ROCK, HOW HAS HE BECOME THE PROBLEM HUNTING NIGERIA? IS HE IN CHARGE SUBSIDY PAYMENT TO CABLES? OR HIS HE THE HEAD OF HERDSMEN? OR BOKO HARAM? LET HISTORY JUDGE HIM,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Dpharisee: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2019
pomar:
I don't know about ur tribe but in our own culture we respect our kings.As a well cultured yoruba man, we don't insult our kings and you must be very stupid for calling a whole king of lagos useless

Let me apologize on his behalf for that statement.

But in my own opinion the Oba is very useless, stupid and bigot. He needs to go and break calabash by drowning in that Lagoon that he used to threaten others
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by samcus(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Mr rich semi educated man with opinion. Try improving your "Engrish"
same to u bro,hope u re happy now,still craw back to wherever hole u re coming from nd stop exhibiting ur frustrated life in public thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by ledaman: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
scribble:

punks like u need daddy

bosses like we are ten toes down

bow in the presence of something greater than your shrimp self
Stupid boss with toddler brain!
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Gandollaar(f): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80073485:

No, cos OBJ told us all the truth about Atiku in his book.
Everything below is still inside the book OBJ wrote,
he hasn't edit it.

Save some money from now till December and get your copy.
Instead of sounding ignorant online..Stop bringing shame to yourself boy!
New lows all the time BMC. Derail this thread further and I would use the report button.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Late comer just typed since yesterday.
Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by olumalcolm(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2019
This man is a shame to the elders of this land. Some elders don't have sense that's why they say its not all elders you take advice from. Some were foolish while young and they remained foolish till old age. Atypical example is rilwan akiolu. Islanders go and look for anoda king, dis one is dead and gone. Oba ti waja while alive. cry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by GMbuharii: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80082733:
Late comer just typed since yesterday.
Yeye!

Everybody please secure your dogs o.
Hide your cats pa pa.

grin
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=officialJP post=80073514]The problem of Nigeria is Not from any politician or obasanjo, is from dumb citizen who could not come out in mass to protest but rader protest on irrelevant stuff, Nigerians this is democracy not a military rule, fear will not take us anywhere wake up my people before things get out of hands [/quote

God bless you for this point sir.
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2019
dreu2fine:
its a big lie me n u,d masses is d biggest problem of nigeria,remove fear n face d truth n in unity we stand and flush out all dis lifeless leaders drawin us back

We need more of your type in this country and not cowards who come online to insult themselves
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Mynightmare: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2019
Haa, ashawo has more dignity than this man,I will not call him oba because that will be an insult to all the reasonable oba's in Yoruba land .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Abimbola198212: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Then, who is the problem of Lagos State?
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Funkybabee(f): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2019
I wonder who appoints him as a king!hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Lovelive: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Not only him..his v.p,Atiku and all other PDP Chieftains...they are the major reason NIGERIA isn't proqressinq due to their political propaqanda..
See this retardedd one here.
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by NkemChukwudi: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
samcus:
same to u bro,hope u re happy now,still craw back to wherever hole u re coming from nd stop exhibiting ur frustrated life in public thanks.

it is CRAWL not CRAW...........go back to school and wetin you get sef?
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by samcus(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=NkemChukwudi post=80094980]

it is CRAWL not CRAW...........go back to school and wetin you get sef?[/quote,show me ur nysc certificate nd I will gladly employ u 2day but if u can't,eat rest when u can afford to stand 1 mile close 2 me,u will know d reason why I can't never stoop so low 2 reply a pig on NAIRALAND.peace
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by NkemChukwudi: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=samcus post=80096758][/quote]this hungry semi-literate anuofia. Have you employed your dirty people from your useless village?
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by samcus(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
NkemChukwudi:
this hungry semi-literate anuofia. Have you employed your dirty people from your useless village?
People who think with their epidermis or their Instruments or their clan are the problem to begin with,continue with ur disgusting rants I will never stoop so low 2 exchange words with a pig on NAIRALAND.
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by NkemChukwudi: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
samcus:
People who think with their epidermis or their Instruments or their clan are the problem to begin with,continue with ur disgusting rants I will never stoop so low 2 exchange words with a pig on NAIRALAND.

You are not emotionally intelligent. You did respond, didn't you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State / Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony / Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.