Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony (21826 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering / Governor Wike At Chukwuemeka Woke Triplet's Birthday [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by DamnnNiggarr: 10:07pm On Apr 20
Today, I joined other mourners to pay my last respects to an exceptional patriot, father figure to many, an elder statesman, and the First Civilian Governor of New Anambra State, Chief Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Okwadike Igboukwu, having joined in his State Commendation and Thanksgiving Service in Awka, yesterday. His death remains a huge loss to the nation. He was a man who preached justice, lived it out and always fought for it. He was committed to a fair and just Nigeria, that cares for all, where every individual will be treated fairly.

He was a detribalised Nigerian who demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the progress and development of our nation. I still cherish, so dearly, his fatherly words of wisdom, kind guidance, advice and encouragement, while he was alive. Such fatherly words of advice and encouragement are needed in our nation, now than ever, with the many challenges facing our nation at the moment. May God Almighty who called him home grant him eternal rest, and grant his family, and all of us, the fortitude to bear his irreplaceable loss.

May God continue to protect and bless his family always. -PO

Peter Obi

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by DamnnNiggarr: 10:07pm On Apr 20
shocked

Greatness recognizes greatness,
It's only a queen that can attract a king.
It takes a rich female to associate with a rich male.
If you're reading this, I don't know why I was compelled to write this here.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by vanbonattel: 10:07pm On Apr 20
Odogwu nwoke, the pioneer of the Anambra Renaissance.

Some men are just so large you can feel their charisma millions of miles away.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by vanbonattel: 10:09pm On Apr 20
Soludo trying to tap some current cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by LAXconfidential(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20
I love Obis shoes, it's the first thing that catches my eye in his full pics. Very sauve and classy. Fits him so well.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by vanbonattel: 10:12pm On Apr 20
LAXconfidential:
I love Obis shoes, it's the first thing that catches my eye in his full pics. Very sauve and classy. Fits him so well.

Soludo has been copying Obi's swag, wearing his brand of shoe grin

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Jostoman: 10:27pm On Apr 20
Man of the people, some peoples nightmare

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by NaijaChild: 10:58pm On Apr 20
Mr intergrity
We love you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by SoNature(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20
I sight Hope Uzodinma, Nigeria's most useless governor.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by socialmediaman: 11:07pm On Apr 20
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Chikel20000(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20
Y do some miscreants hate dis man?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Urheadmaster(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20
Ngige, Anu pkoronku ne eju onu. I sight you my man cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Ofunaofu: 2:39am On Apr 21
vanbonattel:
Odogwu nwoke, the pioneer of the Anambra Renaissance.

Some men are just so large you can feel their charisma millions of miles away.

Fact!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by wediehere1: 3:21am On Apr 21
Must this Clown 🤡 put on black clothes all the time?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by tobenuel(m): 4:36am On Apr 21
Is that man on a walker Ngige?
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by BigIyanga: 4:56am On Apr 21
So Ngige do age like that with a walker❤️😂😂
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by BigIyanga: 5:26am On Apr 21
BigIyanga:
So Ngige don age like that with a walker❤️😂😂
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by rinzaugustine: 5:51am On Apr 21
My president the man Nigerians voted for and look at how fresh he is looking unlike the baba Agbado drug baron that looks like a dead man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Betanaija42moro: 6:28am On Apr 21
PO, the man that over 60% of the country voted to be the president, but unfortunately r*gged

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by wediehere1: 6:33am On Apr 21
rinzaugustine:
My president the man Nigerians voted for and look at how fresh he is looking unlike the baba Agbado drug baron that looks like a dead man
online plesident of beerfraud republic

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by wediehere1: 6:34am On Apr 21
Betanaija42moro:
PO, the man that over 60% of the country voted to be the president, but unfortunately r*gged
Peter Pandora can never become president of this country
Know this and have peace of mind

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by AcadaWriter: 7:15am On Apr 21
Soludo trying to tap some current

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by farouk2much(m): 8:17am On Apr 21
Ipob and their masters

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by gohf: 8:18am On Apr 21
God loves you

Pray with us in the Holy spirit for one hour on Saturdays and Sundays 6pm

The Gate of Hope Fellowship online
WhatsApp and Telegram t .me/thegateofhope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Peakdesign23(m): 8:18am On Apr 21
That’s noble of him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Adamux: 8:21am On Apr 21
wediehere1:
Must this Clown 🤡 put on black clothes all the time?
That is why he is called mourner-in-chief. A gathering like this where he has the liberty to mourn, you want him not to wear his favorite colour? Are you serious?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Neddstark: 8:25am On Apr 21
Baba Notice me is here again🤣

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by YorubaForum: 8:26am On Apr 21
Peter Obi's fame is every man's dream. Our Official President: Peter Gregory Obi

How about the imbecilic_druggie patient sitting somewhere in aso rock? Tinumpoo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Tsadu01(m): 8:26am On Apr 21
Always in black shirt.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Praktikals1000: 8:26am On Apr 21
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children / Babatunde Osolanke Is Dead (PDP Lagos Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.