Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks (505 Views)

3 Secrets On How To Grow Your Business In Nigeria / Discover 4 Secrets On How To Make 50K Monthly Using Mobile Phones In Nigeria. / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks by eddybest(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Data is a new food of the 21st century.
I will rather use my last money and subscribe for data than using it to eat. because I know my next food will come from data. Globacom said Data is Life, Another network provider said Data is Oxygen.
whichever way, you will agree with me that you cannot operate or exist without data.
my friend once said if not for data subscription he would have owned a flat in Banana island.
I want to show you three secrets on how to buy data as low as ;
#440 for 1Gb for MTN
#650 for 1Gb for 9mobile
#850 for. 1.8 for Glo
#950 for. 1.5 for Airtel you can become a reseller
sell it to your friends and colleagues in your offices at your own price.
How to convert airtime to cash
Bonus: You stand a chance to get 7 of my books on financial freedom that change my life

all this at a give away price #1000 only
Send me a direct message on WhatsApp on

https:///2348158981832?text=Hello%20Engr%20Anso
I will be there to receive you
take that action now
you can't afford to miss out
Re: 3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks by eddybest(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
eddybest:
I will rather use my last money and subscribe for data than using it to eat. because I know my next food will come from data. Globacom said Data is Life, Another network provider said Data is Oxygen.
whichever way, you will agree with me that you cannot operate or exist without data.
my friend once said if not for data subscription he would have owned a flat in Banana island.
#440 for 1Gb for MTN
#650 for 1Gb for 9mobile
#850 for. 1.8 for Glo
Bonus: You stand a chance to get 7 of my books on financial freedom that change my life

take that action now

only today 7 people have been trained don't wait any longer
send me a message now
Re: 3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks by eddybest(m): 5:37am On Jul 23, 2019
eddybest:

send me a message now

It's never too late to start again
So send us a DM now and start making that money
Re: 3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks by eddybest(m): 3:20am On Aug 01, 2019
eddybest:

send me a message now
Today is another day, avail yourself of this lifetime opportunity. Remember the only thing the rich and the poor has equally is 24hours a day, how you make use of yours is what makes the difference.
Send me a DM now let's take it up from there. Check my signature for a link.
Re: 3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks by eddybest(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2019
eddybest:
#440 for 1Gb for MTN
#650 for 1Gb for 9mobile
#850 for. 1.8 for Glo

take that action now

Opportunity comes to those who show up, and those who show up are those that put in hard work, and hard work beats Talent when Talent doesn't Work Hard.
#JustShowUp#
check my signature for a link and message me ASAP
Re: 3 Secrets on How to Buy Cheap Data for all Networks by eddybest(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2019
eddybest:
#440 for 1Gb for MTN
#650 for 1Gb for 9mobile
#850 for. 1.8 for Glo

take that action now
Opportunity comes to those who show up, and those who show up are those that put in hard work, and hard work beats Talent when Talent doesn't Work Hard.
#JustShowUp#
check my signature for a link and message me ASAP

(1) (Reply)

How To Export And Package African Foodstuff Abroad / Indigenous Solar Tech Will Reduce Epileptic Power Supply In Nigeria – OVUS(08030 / 2 Clean Canadian Used Iphone 5s For Sale For 25k Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.