Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? (1336 Views)

Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar / My Fiance Abuses Tramadol. Please Help / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Jubal01: 1:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Thank you.
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by kunlesufyan(m): 2:01am On Jul 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2019
OP why not proceed with having sex with her to confirm the health challenge.

Don't get manipulated.

8 Likes

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by 2mch(m): 3:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Take her to a doctor and run comprehensive tests on her. Blood test for all diseases and test of her heart function. Don’t go and marry trouble. Don’t even have sex with her before she dies while you are doing it and they force you to marry corpse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Jubal01: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2019
kunlesufyan:
Lol!! She initially told you she was a virgin, later she said she has had sex 4 times but she faints whenever it happens...

Bro what do you think about finding out yourself

She didnt claimed 2b a virgin sir! I said we both are not virgins. But me & her have not had sex before because she is very scared.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2019
YOU DONT WANT TO HER LEAVE BECAUSE OF HER HEALTH CHALLENGE,
SO NAIRALAND IS A HOSPITAL ABI?
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Jubal01: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2019
2mch:
Take her to a doctor and run comprehensive tests on her. Blood test for all diseases and test of her heart function. Don’t go and marry trouble. Don’t even have sex with her before she dies while you are doing it and they force you to marry corpse.

Sex with her right now is a NO-NO like u opined. I have taken her 2 run numerous scans &tests bt d doctors keep saying all is well with her. Her heartbeat, sugar level, vaginal opening etc are all ok. Am jst confused.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by 2mch(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Jubal01:

Sex with her right now is a NO-NO like u opined. I have taken her 2 run numerous scans &tests bt d doctors keep saying all is well with her. Her heartbeat, sugar level, vaginal opening etc are all ok. Am jst confused.
You did all STD test? If she faints then her heart is definitely weak.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Nbote(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2019
It isn't a health challenge OP... She's probably suffering from a psychological block of something she experienced during childhood or it's spiritual...

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by NAJALYN: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2019
Hello let her use STC30. It will solve her problem.

Please read the Post here

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Jubal01: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
iAudio:
YOU DONT WANT TO HER LEAVE BECAUSE OF HER HEALTH CHALLENGE,

SO NAIRALAND IS A HOSPITAL ABI?

Must u talk?
U SADIST!
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Jubal01: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
2mch:
You did all STD test? If she faints then her heart is definitely weak.
Almost all sir. Wat do u suggest?
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by 2mch(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jubal01:

Almost all sir.
Wat do u suggest?
Do all STD test and take her to a cardiologist.
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jubal01:

She's messing wit you ma friend.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by doctokwus: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
If you have the funds,also try do an EEG (to check for brain health, similar to an ECG for the heart).
This is to rule in or out a syncope or faint episodes due to a background epilepsy.
Syncope or passing out is one of the signs in some types of epilepsy and the sex could be the precipitating factor here.
But as I said it's one of the possibilities you both should investigate,if her story is true,just to be on the safe side.
If no abnormality is found on the EEG,then it could just be a mind or psychological issue she will overcome with time.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jubal01:

she has a spiritual problem, i have one girl like that when i just left ssce around 2011 and she confess that she has a spiritual problem.
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Deathisfree: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jubal01:

Have had such experience with a lady.

My advice for you ...
Please kindly answer this question before I paste my advice

Where do you live and what tribe are you ??
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by 2mch(m): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2019
adetoroamos:
she has a spiritual problem, i have one girl like that when i just left ssce around 2011 and she confess that she has a spiritual problem.
Nothing like spiritual problem in this world. Tour woman probably was mentally ill. I hope you have japa... make you no go carry Ogun Idile for house.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Jubal01: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Deathisfree:

Have had such experience with a lady.
My advice for you ... Please kindly answer this question before I paste my advice
Where do you live and what tribe are you ??
Yola. Yandang.
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Deathisfree: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jubal01:

Yola.
Yandang.

The second part might not really help you but the first part will do so much and answer much questions

1. Let her try and come over you when you trying to have sex. Let her make the moves,let her seduce you without touching her,don’t try and come over her or on top of her. In other words. Let her Bleep you while you under her

2.if that’s doesnt help. Then you seek spiritual solution. Why I said it might not help is. Have never been in your location so I don’t know how well it goes there. I’m not a Christian nor a Muslim. I’m just a believer

If you know any celestial church around you. You can go and make consultations
Thanks me later

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Jubal01: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Deathisfree:

The second part might not really help you but the first part will do so much and answer much questions

1. Let her try and come over you when you trying to have sex. Let her make the moves,let her seduce you without touching her,don’t try and come over her or on top of her. In other words. Let her Bleep you while you under her

2.if that’s doesnt help. Then you seek spiritual solution. Why I said it might not help is. Have never been in your location so I don’t know how well it goes there. I’m not a Christian nor a Muslim. I’m just a believer

If you know any celestial church around you. You can go and make consultations
Thanks me later

Hmmmmmmmmm
Are u 4 real?
Re: HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? by Herbal01: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Jubal01:

Yola.
Yandang.
Spiritual problems attached to that matter, l could remember when one of my friend reported a similar case like that to me after they have run different type of test no solution until that spirit removed finally. You can call me I will put you true (08102349372)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is A Better HMO Between Avon, Axa Mansard & Hygeia? / Recurring Boils On Armpits; What Should Be Done? / Malt Drink Kill A Woman After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.