Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed (19886 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:

So we should maintain them? I get your sarcasm but if rapists are killed you'll see that peennisss will respect itself. Do you get? there will be less rapes

Oh no please don't take my comment as a resistance against killing them. Abeg kill them all and then they'll have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
vickydevoka:

Wat about the female Nairalanders

Please name and shame the female nairalanders who do cartwheels to defend rapists and we'll see if I won't match each name with at least five male nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by vickydevoka(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Villageppl:

Please name and shame the female nairalanders who do cartwheels to defend rapists and we'll see if I won't match each name with at least five male nairalanders
Nah who has confirmed COZA'S pastor a rapist. It jst a mere allegation used against him
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
vickydevoka:

Nah who has confirmed COZA'S pastor a rapist. It jst a mere allegation used against him

Aside from COZA, every time any female rape story is reported, those wild animals in the skin of male humans always come to do their back flips to justify the rape. When it's male rape, half of them mock the victim and claim he's lucky while the others wail about female rape victims and conveniently ignore their colleagues mocking their fellow men.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
vickydevoka:

We're not even counting the cyber cross dressers who use female monikers while their posts are exposing them...

1 Like

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by demefa(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thanks for helping that sick brother
lollytk:
No excuse for a crime such as rape, people go to banks and see lots of bundles of cash why don't they hijack them because it's tempting and they have financial needs, how many times have you stolen food at an eatery because of hunger men visits beaches during summer abroad and see half clad women does it mean they don't have feelings We all see women in swimming wears at the pool how many have you jumped on because you have hunger for sex, if u are moved by every cleavage and shapes then you need psychological help.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by demefa(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Will u sharrap, speak for yourself pls not all men are rapist like ur generation
NotComplaining:

Stop trying to see the world of men through your female eyes.

It confuses you that men can behave that way but thats they way it is for men. Men are electro magnetically attracted to young sensual women, whether or not the woman intends to be.

The mind of a man is warped, which is why you should never trust a man that wants a plutonic friendship with you, especially if youre hot. Its a patent lie.

Men dont value female friendship because we barely understand their moods. We value what they can do for us and that is the ecstasy through sex; before during and after.

A man might see a gorgeous woman is a swim wear and might not act out in public, but that bevaviour is not indicative of his mental state. Such sight might work up a frustration that will lead to masturbation in privacy or exploitation of someone vulnerable, if he isnt in a relationship of sorts.

Women find it difficult to accept that all heterosexual men are perverts, animals out on the prowl for the next meal. No amount of therapy can quell the thirst for sex in a man. Either his libido is there or its not.

Lemme ask you, if rape was legal, would you feel safe around your male friends?

So it is only the illegality of rape that holds most men in check, but not all men bow to such pressure. Some wont even flinch.

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
gistvicreports:

Popular Nigerian musician, Abolore Adegbola Akande popularly known as 9ice gives his candid opinion about rapist and what should be done to them. Gistvic Reports.

9ice said rape is worst than stealing and rapist should be beaten up and burnt with tyre.

9ice also said prostitute are plenty at ikeja with a price for desired pleasure which is better than raping a lady.

He said:

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/ladies-are-plenty-cant-you-toast-one.html

This Guy aka 9ice is very ignorant,the issues of rape is not as straight forward as it sounds,there're so many gray areas in rape cases.it's a complex issue,not made to be debated by small boys.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by oloriLFC(f): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
SuperBlack:
Wedding in America :
Invited: 100
Present at the church: 80
Present at the reception: 70
Gifts: 65
Missing objects: 0
Wedding in England:
Invited : 50
Present at the church: 50
Present at the reception: 48
Gifts: 48
Objects missing : 0
Marriage in Nigeria
Invited: 500
Present at the church: 38
Present at the reception: 1078
Gifts: 18
Envelopes 70
Delivered dishes: 1092
Missing items: 20 phones, 300 spoons, 10 cake knives, one photographer's camera missing, cans beers,bottles of wine and whisky, kidnapping of two of the guests,girlfriend missing gone with other guest,boyfriend looking for gf,gf looking for her boyfriend, remaining gifts missing,fighting outside,spoons missing,50 chairs broken,5 tables broken,3 decoration curtains missing
Lmao!
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
godofuck231:
maybe it was done by some babes so shame no let am ....... cry for attention

grin grin grin

I don laugh enter Accountant office
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by vickydevoka(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Villageppl:

Aside from COZA, every time any female rape story is reported, those wild animals in the skin of male humans always come to do their back flips to justify the rape. When it's male rape, half of them mock the victim and claim he's lucky while the others wail about female rape victims and conveniently ignore their colleagues mocking their fellow men.
I won't argue with u on dis. Cus I don't frequently visit nairaland. Unless my boss travel
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by NotComplaining: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
demefa:
Will u sharrap, speak for yourself pls not all men are rapist like ur generation

Not my fault you have a little sugar in your water... lipsrsealed
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by NotComplaining: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hyerin:

What about women wearing clothes that sweeps the ground yet still get raped. Would you consider that an anomaly? What about underage girls whose secondary sexual characteristics are yet to develop or developing that still get raped, is that also an anomaly? Lol. Clothing isn't the problem. Stop this women-blaming and stop with the archaic narrative men hunger for sex. So what if they do? Doesn't mean you should go about sticking your phallus into anything resembling a hole.

Rape is part of our global society and will always be. But our aim is to reduce it and not allow our families become victim of it through a moral dress code and enforced rules on interaction between the sexes.

Rape even occurs in Saudi, but its on a minutr negligible scale that it is hard to say our Islamic preventative measures are not working.

So where would you rather your vulnerable sisters be, in a society with little, or one with a rampant culture or rape?
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Robnectar(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Person pikin waka jeje grin
olohun
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Jaqenhghar: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Villageppl:
If rapists were killed we'd lose nearly all of male nairalanders sad sad sad
So true. Is say most Nigerian men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by godofuck231: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ehen! you think so?
Na devil work I can xplain ma
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by ofiko123(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice one 9ice...
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by demefa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
NotComplaining:

Not my fault you have a little sugar in your water... lipsrsealed
Not my fault ur mum is an olosho, ur dad a rapist
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Ugosample(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
SuperBlack:
Wedding in America :
Invited: 100
Present at the church: 80
Present at the reception: 70
Gifts: 65
Missing objects: 0
Wedding in England:
Invited : 50
Present at the church: 50
Present at the reception: 48
Gifts: 48
Objects missing : 0
Marriage in Nigeria
Invited: 500
Present at the church: 38
Present at the reception: 1078
Gifts: 18
Envelopes 70
Delivered dishes: 1092
Missing items: 20 phones, 300 spoons, 10 cake knives, one photographer's camera missing, cans beers,bottles of wine and whisky, kidnapping of two of the guests,girlfriend missing gone with other guest,boyfriend looking for gf,gf looking for her boyfriend, remaining gifts missing,fighting outside,spoons missing,50 chairs broken,5 tables broken,3 decoration curtains missing

lmao
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Ugosample(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
NotComplaining:

Rape is part of our global society and will always be. But our aim is to reduce it and not allow our families become victim of it through a moral dress code and enforced rules on interaction between the sexes.

Rape even occurs in Saudi, but its on a minutr negligible scale that it is hard to say our Islamic preventative measures are not working.

So where would you rather your vulnerable sisters be, in a society with little, or one with a rampant culture or rape?

Rape is rife in Saudi

But the women cannot speak up

because of that twisted environment they find themselves

The reign of tight fistedness will end soon in Saudi...
just a few more decades
Then you will hear the full gist of the atrocities going on there undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Ugosample(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
DaBogu:
This world is wild sha, married women would be flaunting their rings like marriage is their biggest achievement while their husbands are busy telling 20 year old girls “I wish I knew you before my wife”

na wa o undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by NotComplaining: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
demefa:
Not my fault ur mum is an olosho, ur dad a rapist

Inbred, go sit down somewhere and count the sins of your incestuous ancesters. Your head and my foot carry the same trajectory.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by NotComplaining: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ugosample:

Rape is rife in Saudi

But the women cannot speak up

because of that twisted environment they find themselves

The reign of tight fistedness will end soon in Saudi...
just a few more decades
Then you will hear the full gist of the atrocities going on there undecided lipsrsealed

If its not being reported, how then do you know it is rampant? Unless youre a rapist yourself with a long sordid track record...
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by demefa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Go give ur olosho smelly mum to that devilish pastor, so as she can get her usual medicine. Get rape by ur rapist father and grow up. Take ur generation's poverty elsewhere bastard
NotComplaining:

Inbred, go sit down somewhere and count the sins of your incestuous ancesters. Your head and my foot carry the same trajectory.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
godofuck231:
Na devil work I can xplain ma

Good! start explaining before i descend on you angry
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Sniper101(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
9ice dun dey talk like mumu oh

Ok, so at the age of 10, I was regularly having sex with females who were about 8 and 12years older than I was.
It was rape, right?

Till date, I still know the area where one of the lady lives.

So now, should I go storm her house & try to kill her

#People ought to learn to let sleeping dogs lie joor.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
NotComplaining:

Rape shouldn't be and won't always be a part of our global society. It is a crime that needs to be heavily punished, an act that needs to stop totally. I maybe seeing my perspective from rose-coloured lenses but we can all agree it is a pervasive culture - it affects the individual and then the society at large.

I do agree on enforced rules on interaction between sexes but that idea seems a little rigid. Females are always taught to cover up and suppress their sexuality but what are the males taught? That's where one of the problems lies. The society gives too much power to males in narratives such as "men would always be men" to try to justify wrongdoings. We are not neanderthals or cave men driven only by our immediate urges. We've past that stage and I believe every human is capable of thinking rationally. Also, another thing which needs to be stopped totally is the victim-blaming mentality, this stigma surrounding victims that somehow it's their fault needs to stop. It's never the victim's fault.

I desire a society that is fully functional and healthy at all stratas. If we all can learn to respect one and other and especially the female sex, then I can say we are few steps away from achieving this.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by godofuck231: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Good! start explaining before i descend on you angry
Please o don't, am naked o grin
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by NotComplaining: 5:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Hyerin:

Rape shouldn't be and won't always be a part of our global society. It is a crime that needs to be heavily punished, an act that needs to stop totally. I maybe seeing my perspective from rose-coloured lenses but we can all agree it is a pervasive culture - it affects the individual and then the society at large.

I do agree on enforced rules on interaction between sexes but that idea seems a little rigid. Females are always taught to cover up and suppress their sexuality but what are the males taught? That's where one of the problems lies. The society gives too much power to males in narratives such as "men would always be men" to try to justify wrongdoings. We are not neanderthals or cave men driven only by our immediate urges. We've past that stage and I believe every human is capable of thinking rationally. Also, another thing which needs to be stopped totally is the victim-blaming mentality, this stigma surrounding victims that somehow it's their fault needs to stop. It's never the victim's fault.

I desire a society that is fully functional and healthy at all stratas. If we all can learn to respect one and other and especially the female sex, then I can say we are few steps away from achieving this.

Rose colored lenses, aptly captivates all the points youve made.

The problem of rape exists in our society, its been there since epocs gone by. You cant solve an old problem or address it with wishful thinking. The utopia you speak of perhaps only exists in Paradise. If all were ideal, prostitutes and slay queens wouldnt exist too, and If you ask me, a slay queen is more dangerous than all the rapists amassed in one place, far more.

A slay queen can turn the most pious of men into hardcore staunch rapists. She can undo long held integrity and reduce them to sex pests. The eyes lead directly to the heart, and if the heart is corrupt, the body will follow in lust. Every part of a woman can be used seductively - a weapon. Notice that I use plurals to describe the victims. ONE slay queen can a derail the pious dreams of millions of men. Study cases: Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson et al. Just how many have they converted to the life of a predator? Rapists arent born, theyre made.

You say we put too much emphasis on male needs, yes because we live on a planet dominated by masculinity and male ego. If you want to succeed in a mans world, you must live by certain principles. Men will always be the ultimate leaders of the world and will be the ones pulling the strings, somewhere. So you cant escape male influences.

Im only proferring means to reduce the problem, not attempt to erradicate it. One thing is certain, what we gain today might be lost through time and the problem will just reappear, posssibly even worst.

Some cultures even encourage rape, yes. Men and women of certain communities have agreed that men who wish to propose to their daughter should have had forced carnal knowledge of her and liked it so much he wants her as his wife. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

At least in our society, not including isolated villages in Nigeria, we know right from wrong and have the intellectual means to challenge the culture and the causes.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2019
NotComplaining:

Rose colored lenses, aptly captivates all the points youve made.

The problem of rape exists in our society, its been there since epocs gone by. You cant solve an old problem or address it with wishful thinking. The utopia you speak of perhaps only exists in Paradise. If all were ideal, prostitutes and slay queens wouldnt exist too, and If you ask me, a slay queen is more dangerous than all the rapists amassed in one place, far more.

A slay queen can turn the most pious of men into hardcore staunch rapists. She can undo long held integrity and reduce them to sex pests. The eyes lead directly to the heart, and if the heart is corrupt, the body will follow in lust. Every part of a woman can be used seductively - a weapon. Notice that I use plurals to describe the victims. ONE slay queen can a derail the pious dreams of millions of men. Study cases: Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson et al. Just how many have they converted to the life of a predator? Rapists arent born, theyre made.

You say we put too much emphasis on male needs, yes because we live on a planet dominated by masculinity and male ego. If you want to succeed in a mans world, you must live by certain principles. Men will always be the ultimate leaders of the world and will be the ones pulling the strings, somewhere. So you cant escape male influences.

Im only proferring means to reduce the problem, not attempt to erradicate it. One thing is certain, what we gain today might be lost through time and the problem will just reappear, posssibly even worst.

Some cultures even encourage rape, yes. Men and women of certain communities have agreed that men who wish to propose to their daughter should have had forced carnal knowledge of her and liked it so much he wants her as his wife. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

At least in our society, not including isolated villages in Nigeria, we know right from wrong and have the intellectual means to challenge the culture and the causes.

Hate to admit I agree with you excluding the slay queen part.
Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by bravesoul247(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
ecclize:

What is Airtel binge?
It's a Data for heavy users bro. You spend less for more.

1 Like

Re: Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed by NotComplaining: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hyerin:

Hate to admit I agree with you excluding the slay queen part.

We are all looking to solve the same problems. Women never want to accept their contribution to the problem.

If only you were a guy.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi Is Stunning In New Portrait / We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police / Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.