Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Attahiru Jegga Should Personally Oversee The N.y.s.c Assistance To I.n.e.c. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jegga Should Personally Oversee The N.y.s.c Assistance To I.n.e.c. (757 Views)

Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office / Breaking News: Buhari Appoint Mallam Mordecai Laden To Oversee Petroleum / Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attahiru Jegga Should Personally Oversee The N.y.s.c Assistance To I.n.e.c. by etimek: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2010
IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL THAT MOST NIGERIANS IN HIGH POLITICAL PLACES ARE ALWAYS PLANNING HOW TO BEAT THE POLITICAL SYSTEM, WELL AHEAD OF THE GOVERNORSHIP AND PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES AND ELECTIONS. ESPECIALLY IN POLITICAL CIRCLES,
VERY RELIABLE INFORMATION HAS IT THAT A SOUTH-SOUTH GOVERNOR CUM CULTIST NOTORIOUS FOR NUMEROUS KIDNAPPINGS IN AND ARROUND THE STATE, BY HIS NOTORIOUS HIT SQUARD COMPRISING LARGELY OF DROP-OUT KKK MEMBERS OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AND THE BUCCANEERS AND VICKINGS CULT MEMBERS OF BOTH UNIVERSITIES OF UYO AND CALARBAR IS ALREADY WORKING ON THE LIST OF POSSIBLE N.Y.S.C. MEMBERS TO BE SENT TO HIS STATE. “AKWA IBOM STATE”
THIS GOVERNOR INTENDS TO BUY THESE CORP MEMBERS OVER TO HIS SIDE SO AS TO MANIPULATE THE POOLS VERY EASILY.
ANOTHER SCHOOL HAS IT THAT THE GOVERNOR IS CONSIDERING THE INVOLVEMENT OF ONLY CULT MEMBERS TO TAKE PART IN THIS ELECTIONS IN THE STATE. THIS IS IN VIEW OF HE GOVERNOR, BEING AN EX CULTIST AND THE MAJORITY OF HIS CABINET MEMBERS BEING ACTIVE CULTISTS.
HE IS LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED IN ACHIEVING HIS SECOND TERM AMBITION.
THE ONLY WAY JEGGA CAN BEAT THIS CULTIST GOVERNOR AND OTHER SIMILAR ONES IS TO ENSURE THAT ONLY THE NYSC MEMBERS WITH HIGH MORAL STANDARDS AND FEAR OF GOD ,ARE RECRUITED FOR THIS ONEROUS ASSIGNMENT IN SUCH STATES CONCERNED.
Re: Attahiru Jegga Should Personally Oversee The N.y.s.c Assistance To I.n.e.c. by Buchanan: 12:53am On Apr 27, 2011
shocked[i] I'm Shocked and utterly bewildered that the Incumbent Governor of AKS cannot, inspite of the huge amount spent, buy the heart of voters, but went on to sabotage the painstaking effort of the FG and Prof. Jegga.
In fact Inec In AKS have totally disappointed us so much that we lost confidence in them completely.
For avoidance of doubt, Prof. Jegga will have to conduct, Oversee, and preside over the Guber Election in AKS if it must be free and fair; or, I will report it to the International Community 
Thanks[/i]
Re: Attahiru Jegga Should Personally Oversee The N.y.s.c Assistance To I.n.e.c. by Kenyy: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2011
Please stop telling us what Nigerians already know. What Nigerians are 'inching' to hear now is that they can go to any part of the country and feel secured and 'a home away from home.
Re: Attahiru Jegga Should Personally Oversee The N.y.s.c Assistance To I.n.e.c. by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2011
I dont understand the statement ' to influence the posting of corp members to akwa ibom' i thought inec is using already posted corp members or are you talkin of 2015

(1) (Reply)

Remove Ayoka Now, Akeredolu, Sagay, Others Tell Jonathan / Abia Governor's Alarming Debt Profile / Latest Poll Results From Www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.