Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje (9385 Views)

SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2019
This is what human rights advocacy should be about.

May God give this country true and honest leaders that will not take the people for granted. Not hypocritical nepotists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by mixta140: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2019
I prays it work ooo.cause r don trier for dis country.
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Racoon(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Goje's corruption charges has long been sacrifice on the opportunity cost of his senate president ambition.
Sai Buhari lopsided anti-corruption stance.Devil punish the mummified zombies of this present useless govt that talk about Buhari fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Elvismavis(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2019
SOLUTION99:
No be today group start.
naija get plenty group wey dey react and give ultimatum
hmmm
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2019
mixta140:
I prays it work ooo.cause r don trier for dis country.
even ur brain don taya.. I see am for wetin u dey struggle write... Nor worry listen to andy shurman.. Save the masses u go feel better and thank me later..
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by berrystunn(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Fela bbc
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Elvismavis(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Buhari buhari buhari hmmm
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by ihesiuloa(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Let's see how it goes the president needs to clear up this selective judgements if he wants to be seen as one who is truly out to fight corruption.
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Omeizadean(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2019
Or else? This mudfroggers are high on pit latrine
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Omoslim26: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Dis our president don see shege evrybody wan give am ultimatum wat a waste of a president
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Hoodbilonia: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2019
14 days or

Oh let me see it
14 cows
Her hahahahahaa

Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by jamace(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2019
From EFCC lead counsel.

Honestly this is very sad and a major setback for the Anti-corruption war of this administration. I'm awfully disappointed and pissed off.

For 8 years, l risked my life travelling to and from Lagos to Gombe and Jos prosecuting the GOJE case for the Federal Government.

I called about 25 witnesses and tendered well over 150 exhibits admitted in the proceedings.The court ruled the defendants have a case to answer on 2 of the counts and the stage was set for their defence.

Suddenly the AG took over the case from the prosecution/EFCC . l dutifully handed over the files with detailed handover notes to assist the AGF. And now this, the state withdrew the charges. 8 years of trial time wasted.
Sad.Very sad.

SUCH IS THE COLOUR OF INTEGRITY UNDER BUHARI'S WATCH, AND SUCH IS THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION.

DON'T TELL SENSIBLE NIGERIANS THAT BUHARI IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION!
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Who Sabi these ones. Heda ko, onileola no.

Everybody shaa wanna trend.

Nonsense!!!
Greet your friend and brother mannabbqgriils or whatever the faol calls himself.
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by jamace(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2019
8 Corrupt Politicians with EFCC cases who Sponsored Buhari's Re-election: https://www.nairaland.com/4708258/eight-politicians-n232bn-corruption-cases
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2019
kattytamer:

Greet your friend and brother mannabbqgriils or whatever the faol calls himself.

undecided
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by thinksquad(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2019
"Ultimatum" is the new talk .
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by Josh44s(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
dechriscool:
YOu cannot give ultimatum to a man.Who uses Deodorant for his cronies and insecticide for his critics to fight corruption.

This your comment weak me ah swear

Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by expert234: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bolustical:
This is the opportunity for wailers to say there is no war against corruption, which is a lie.

I agree the aggressiveness isn't enough but to say there is none is foolhardiness.

If there isn't one, Patience Jonathan, Diezani, Amosu, etc wouldn't be forfeiting cash and property every now and then.

I just wish subsequent governments (not PDP) will continue where this administration stops.

EFCC stopped charges against Danjuma Goje after the latter withdrew from the Senate presidency contest.

If you still continue to put the blame of buhari's failure on those you call "wailers", then you have very serious moral problem.
Re: Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje by mixta140: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

N10bn Libel Suit: Ortom Seeks Definite Hearing Against Oshiomhole / National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices / All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.