Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

You Can’t Divorce, Court Tells Actress Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Divorce, Court Tells Actress Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin (400 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Divorce, Court Tells Actress Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin by Gisters: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2019
A High Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos, has allegedly thrown out the divorce case between record label executive, Ubi Franklin, and his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro.

According to SDK, the case was struck out, yesterday, with the judge saying that the basis for their divorce is invalid since Lilian testified that Ubi provides for their child and they are still very good friends.

The report further stated that the judge told them to go and settle their differences amicably, reportedly, because they are only seeking divorce due to childishness.

See more; http://gistmore.com/you-cant-divorce-court-tells-actress-lilian-esoro-and-ubi-franklin

Re: You Can’t Divorce, Court Tells Actress Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin by Alimani: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Busted
Re: You Can’t Divorce, Court Tells Actress Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin by inoki247: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2019
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Judge Throws Out Nollywood Actress Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Divorce Suit / Despite All Odds,fatima Timbo Graduates From Middlesex University ( Photos) / I No Need Award To Tell Me My Worth Says Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.