Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style (1425 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Jaywon Shades Zlatan For Copying His 'this Year' Song, Zlatan replies / Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style by Cbanklee(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2019

Speed Darlington accuses YBNL founder, Olamide, of stealing his fashion style. This is shocking, as many people go around in different styles, and except one has a signature style, then that could be termed ‘copying’.

‘I did it 1st copy copy. I lead y’all follow. Lace on top of Timberland crazy thing is you did exactly the same color if I wanted to copy I do a different color. I finished the trendy 2017 during my first show right after I inspired Diddy’.

See the style below:

https://www.arieznaija.com/entertainment/speed-darlington-accuses-olamide-of-copying-his-fashion-style/
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style by DaInferno(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Who's speed Darlington?
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style by GrowYourSales(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Attention seeker

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style by dollytino4real(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2019
dis guy worguly sha

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Zlatan 30 Billion Gang Chain From Icebox / Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka & Wife Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.