Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? (3528 Views)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / Peter Obi Already Uniting Nigerians Even Before His Eventual Win (pictures) / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by Rossikk(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
advocate666:

You just confirmed they are better by making slaves of your countrymen and women.

NOT according to the testimonies of the Libya returnees, all of whom express gratitude to God and the Nigerian govt for returning them home to Nigeria!!! Go and watch their TV coverage. One returnee guy, in-between mouthfuls of long-missed pounded yam and egusi with shaki, pomo, and brokoto, said he never knew how great and wonderful Nigeria was until he found himself in Libya, humiliated, hungry, and enslaved, seated on the bare floor in crowded halls, with their racist Arab guards throwing dog food at them to eat for dinner. He said he had a very good business operating in Nigeria before he decided to cross the Sahara desert into Libya, ''for greener pasture''. He seriously regretted his actions, calculating ruefully how much he would have made by now had he remained home and tended to his business..

And there's nothing you can do about it except attack your fellow country people.

If they are dumb enough to end up as slaves in Libya, they deserve every opprobrium.

Which other countries' citizens have they dared enslave?

It's not only Nigerians being enslaved there. Idiots from other black African countries who've been brainwashed to think all non-black countries are heaven on earth, who crossed the desert to Libya, are also there with them. Go and join them and suck Arab dick for breakfast. Mumu slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by bakila: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
rusher14:
Nigerians are generally detached from reality.

An example is the OP.

Ask him if his little community has a maths society, a theatre group, a horticulture group, a yam research team and he'll talk about government.

Ask him why the last book he read was in SS3 or at best the works of his favourite pastor.

A society that spends more man hours discussing politics or secession or even Big Brother, is destined for failure.
It seems you just supported OP, with you comments showing a lack of organisation & community service, poor reading culture and celebration of mediocrity by Nigerians..
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by rusher14: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
bakila:

It seems you just supported OP, with you comments showing a lack of organisation & community service, poor reading culture and celebration of mediocrity by Nigerians..

And the individual is to be blamed.
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by advocate666: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rossikk:

NOT according to the testimonies of the Libya returnees, all of whom express gratitude to God and the Nigerian govt for returning them home to Nigeria!!! Go and watch their TV coverage. One returnee guy said he never knew how great and wonderful Nigeria was until he found himself in Libya, humiliated and enslaved, seated on the bare floor in crowded halls, with their guards throwing dog food at them to eat for dinner. He said he had a very good business operating in Nigeria before he decided to cross the Sahara desert into Libya, ''for greener pasture''. He seriously regretted his actions, calculating ruefully how much he would have made by now had he stayed home and tended to his business..

If they are dumb enough to end up as slaves in Libya, they deserve every opprobrium.

It's not only Nigerians being enslaved there. Idiots from other black African countries who've been brainwashed to think all non-black countries are heaven on earth, who crossed the desert to Libya, are also there with them. Go and join them and suck Arab dick for breakfast. Mumu slave.

If, according to this thread, nigerians average IQ is 70, I can only wonder how low yours is who is proud of it.
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by jesmond3945: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
I know a guy who works as a sales boy in Switzerland, he is being paid 3k per hour( in Nigeria currency) . He works 7 hours a day.
Which is 3,000 X 7=21,000 a day.

Monthly will be 21k X 25 =525k + allowance of 500 every hour.

Tota= 787,500 .

A year he should have =787.5k x 12 =9,450,000.
That is enough to get settled, marry and start a family.
But here in Nigeria, you will see a man earning 10k a month married to a woman earning 5k a month.
Tell me, can they give their children / child a better life?

Our system here in Nigeria is very poor.

Someone earning 50k feel like he is among the richest. lol

Instead of waking up early in the morning, having a bath and straight to work to please the boss, who would pay peanut as salary.

It would be better to be a footballer or a boxer.

The fact still remains; there are many Nigerians who are willing to do hard labour to earn massively, but how to get such Jobs is the problem.
did the boy tell you that 500k of that 787k is his rent and bills?

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by Banmeallday: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Daewang:
The truth is that Nigeria is a shithole and can never be great. Secession is the only thing that sane people should be fighting for now. God punish the mod that banned me because I will keep speaking the truth.

GBAM!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by jesmond3945: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
my friend that went to Europe and her handwork is to plait people hair already built a house in Benin. She went to Europe in 2017.

Nigeria is curse oo
you are funny so because the standard of living is so low that in somebody plaiting could build a house in Nigeria then Nigeria is curse? If someone cannot build a house in Europe but in Nigeria does it make europe better? A house she built for others to live in while she squat in one bedroom in europe lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by jesmond3945: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rossikk:

I'm a NIGERIA supporter. An AFRICA supporter. YOU are a traitor and a deceiver and a liar. It is due to the poisonous, self hating trash that assholes like you spew here online that thousands of Nigerians have ended up in SLAVERY in Libya and other north African countries that are supposedly ''better than Nigeria''. If it's better why are you SLAVES there? Don't they have nice office jobs for you that pay 1 million dollars a week? ASSHOLE.
very intelligent bro. Self hatred real.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by FearGodinall: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
rusher14:

An example is the OP.

Ask him if his little community has a maths society, a theatre group, a horticulture group, a yam research team and he'll talk about government.

Ask him why the last book he read was in SS3 or at best the works of his favourite pastor.

A society that spends more man hours discussing politics or secession or even Big Brother, is destined for failure.
. Your point please
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by rusher14: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Your point please

Get an education.
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by chloride6: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
rusher14:

An example is the OP.

Bruv,

Get one bottle I will pay..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by Wisfem: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2019
nabiz:
come bros are you coming from the moon or are you in Nigeria. I beg you are not making sense at all. People like you after reading all this motivational book or may be your parants left a good foundation for you will come her and start talking rubbish. This country is frustrating. We lack a good systerm. I am an entrepreneur and i know what i am going through. The systerm is not encouraging at all. We are not asking too much from government. All we ask is a conducive business environment

Most of you here who talk about Laziness or Unskilled brains are mere political related kleptomaniac blood, whilst if your father or mother are underprivileged that's when you will realize that many Nigerians are born with skillful brains and glaring genuine potentials, every body most not be professors, doctors or Authors of any book to developed there Naturally born skills, The fact is this: This entity is not a country, It is group of bonded slaves living antiquated life of the ancient primitive world of B/C, before Christ: when the earth were ruled and managed by Satan. Can you imagine a professor of surgery planing to elope to Europe because the system in Nigeria is unfavorable. This country is not working and for goodness sake it can never work the only solution is for devolution of powers Restoring power to the citizens. Either through division or decentralization. No amount of complains will solve the issues other than this. Whilst you can only struggle and suffer even die in your early ages while is that the western world live longer on earth. For example Mr james mcman the owner of wwe wrestle competition still remained the same way he is since 30yrs ago. Their countries promotes the citizens the only thing is for you to Bring an idea they are always ready to support .These are question we should ask our selves. But to all do not relent employ every possible skills you have to achieve any maximum height you can. But truly this shiithole is for slaves.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by Kingspin(m): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2019
99 per ent do not know how backward Nigeria are
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by samtol4(m): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Harlem2:

Can you imagine
University graduate are still struggling to get a job
I wish I have the chance to migrate with the little skills I have
Don't wait for the chance create the chance and make a move .
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by Ratello: 2:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
I know a guy who works as a sales boy in Switzerland, he is being paid 3k per hour( in Nigeria currency) . He works 7 hours a day.
Which is 3,000 X 7=21,000 a day.

Monthly will be 21k X 25 =525k + allowance of 500 every hour.

Tota= 787,500 .

A year he should have =787.5k x 12 =9,450,000.
That is enough to get settled, marry and start a family.
But here in Nigeria, you will see a man earning 10k a month married to a woman earning 5k a month.
Tell me, can they give their children / child a better life?

Our system here in Nigeria is very poor.

Someone earning 50k feel like he is among the richest. lol

Instead of waking up early in the morning, having a bath and straight to work to please the boss, who would pay peanut as salary.

It would be better to be a footballer or a boxer.

The fact still remains; there are many Nigerians who are willing to do hard labour to earn massively, but how to get such Jobs is the problem.

God bless you real good for this gospel truth too many foolish Nigerians all around.
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by rusher14: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Wisfem:

Most of you here who talk about Laziness or Unskilled brains are mere political related kleptomaniac blood, whilst if your father or mother are underprivileged that's when you will realize that many Nigerians are born with skillful brains and glaring genuine potentials, every body most not be professors, doctors or Authors of any book to developed there Naturally born skills, The fact is this: This entity is not a country, It is group of bonded slaves living antiquated life of the ancient primitive world of B/C, before Christ: when the earth were ruled and managed by Satan. Can you imagine a professor of surgery planing to elope to Europe because the system in Nigeria is unfavorable. This country is not working and for goodness sake it can never work the only solution is for devolution of powers Restoring power to the citizens. Either through division or decentralization. No amount of complains will solve the issues other than this. Whilst you can only struggle and suffer even die in your early ages while is that the western world live longer on earth. For example Mr james mcman the owner of wwe wrestle competition still remained the same way he is since 30yrs ago. Their countries promotes the citizens the only thing is for you to Bring an idea they are always ready to support .These are question we should ask our selves. But to all do not relent employ every possible skills you have to achieve any maximum height you can. But truly this shiithole is for slaves.

I have seen the poorest of the poor in this same Nigeria take their education so seriously they've eaten at dinner with kings.

I've seen skilled workmen get rewarded for their ability in the same country.

The problem with many of you is the inordinate sense of entitlement.

How dare you think it is ok for you not to be well educated or skilled but expect to enjoy all the accoutrements of success.

I get it, you want to compare Nigeria with Switzerland forgetting you personally do not have the inherent attributes of the individuals that populate Switzerland.

Nigerians must learn to be disciplined in thought and deeds.

Nigerians must learn that only a society predicated on the basis of logic can thrive.

A society that has not improved ordinary Akara for generations, is one that cannot be taken serious.

Stop reducing the issues in the Nigerian space to matters of creed or religion.

Nigeria once tried the parliamentary system which lasted a decade before it was trashed.

Stop dwelling on politics and immerse yourself in the application of science and your society would be the better for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by Predstan: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2019
zuchyblink:
And this

Lies... SA Rand is 30naira

Kenya shillings is 3.6 naira

Whenever you see something online please do a little research... this is completely trash
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by Daewang: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Banmeallday:

GBAM!!!!!

Na so my brother.
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by food4tot: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
advocate666:

Imagine that. Ants and bees would have IQs of 470
Exactly! The whole concept of IQ test is a farce to justify superiority and to oppress.
Re: Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? by MAGICBROWSING: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Get Dubai UAE Visa from OG Travel Agency
We offer all types of Visa including 2 years residence Visa.

Contact on whatsapp: +971586112946

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi / South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Peter Obi : This Tweet About Peter Obi Made Me Laugh Each Time I Read It [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.