Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? (12877 Views)

The Root Causes Of Entering Hellfire And Paradise Are Four / Fallacy Of The Interpretation Of 73 Sect Hadith / Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by ALISMILE(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2019
AlBaqir & Rashduct4luv both of you are a disgrace to Islam and am very ashamed to identify with u. Both of you are examples of the very problem of Islam. I'm sure that Allah is equally ashamed of the both of u

4 Likes

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2019
ALISMILE:
AlBaqir & Rashduct4luv both of you are a disgrace to Islam and am very ashamed to identify with u. Both of you are examples of the very problem of Islam. I'm sure that Allah is equally ashamed of the both of u

May Allah forgive me and you.

Mind you saying about Allah what you have no knowledge of is erroneous!

Allah is the source of peace and perfection! We are not perfect!

2 Likes

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by true2god: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2019
AlBaqir:
@ OP, you still go by this irresponsible fanatical idea? Your case is irredeemable
Exclusivity is the right claim when making a truth statement. Even Jehovah's witnesses condemn all religions, including Christianity and Islam, and believe only their religion is correct and acceptable to God.

The bottomline is this, God does not care about your religion but your kindness and care for humanity.
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by ALISMILE(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Ameen to ur prayers.

My assertion that Allah would be ashamed of the both of you for fighting over doctrinal differences online in a public forum is premised on the fact that Allah abhors division and those who promote it.

Personally I prefer to focus more on the issues that unite us rather than the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by nellyelitz(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
AlBaqir:

Oh...you care for Zakyzaky grin That's very nice of you. Unfortunately I don't care a bit for your ISIS and Boko haram salafi brothers. When will you team up with them? grin Don't be late o. Those terrorists need your help as they've been dealt with.
this is serious
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
ALISMILE:
Ameen to ur prayers.

My assertion that Allah would be ashamed of the both of you for fighting over doctrinal differences online in a public forum is premised on the fact that Allah abhors division and those who promote it.

Personally I prefer to focus more on the issues that unite us rather than the opposite.

I don't think you understand what's happening here. I am a Salafy/Ahl Sunnah. We only follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah according to the Pious predecessors (Salafs). He is a Shi'a who is always find ways of denigrating the Sahabah and calling some of them Kaafirs, etc. They only prefer Aliy and a few from the family of the Prophet.

The Prophet has said their will be divisions and it is doctrinal. Some Shi'a falls in to this sects and some fall out of the sects entirely. It is in Islam to point out error. I am not in anyway promoting division. Even if you call yourself a Muslim in as much as you follow the Qur'an and the authentic Sunnah then you are an Ahl Sunnah!

I quoted the evidences in the Post.

1 Like

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Mccullum: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Solohmony:
It is pathetic that people are guessing about making heaven. Explain this to me "Different Gods but the same Satan in all religions". All these concepts of Gods are not correct. Except Christianity, if you open your heart and search for the truth. You will indeed know that Jesus is God. It is after death that religious people will know this. What a sad situation !

You are absolutely wrong and confused because I don't understand why you can't differentiate between man and God.. Jesus (Isa) is Messenger of God and he'll surely denied most of you that calling him God on day of judgement. But not your fault, it's the fault of man made Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Taiyahassan: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Solohmony:
It is pathetic that people are guessing about making heaven. Explain this to me "Different Gods but the same Satan in all religions". All these concepts of Gods are not correct. Except Christianity, if you open your heart and search for the truth. You will indeed know that Jesus is God. It is after death that religious people will know this. What a sad situation !
christians cant stop to amaze me with their claim or stand on jesus, many of them believe he is son of God and some also believe he is servant of God while others still believe is God. my question is which one is to believe among the three claim

2 Likes

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by midolian(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Solohmony:

You believe Jesus is God..You believe he was crucified by his own creations.. You also believe he died for our sins(those that crucified him inclusive)...

My question, when will you stop deceiving yourself? Does this make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by midolian(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Right, but not enough reason for you guys to come here and disgrace yourselves.

Whatever difference you guys have is as a result of difference in understanding..You should not give room for some set of people to make a mockery of Islam.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerians still believe in paradise?

Smh sad
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Solohmony:

baba abeg park well. Except christianity my foot!

Where's ur proof?

All of them are the same concocted stories abegi. Search for the 'truth' indeed! cool
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by olawonder(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Solohmony:

If Jesus is God, why did his own creations overpowered and killed him? Are u guys gonna be this naive forever or y’all just plain stupid?
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by phonemakemoney: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Solohmony:
If Jesus is God then who is God? and who did Jesus cried too when he Said Eloi Eloi Lamansabacteni My Lord My Lord why have thou forsaken me?
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Khaleell001(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Olanipekun1:
i stand with shia
cc vedaxcool grin abduljabbar4 modath Corrinthians Tetehjewels senatordave1 Omenkalives
I hope you are still standing?
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by sulasa07(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Question:
Salam. Dear Scholars. I always wanted to know why only one sect will enter paradise? Why only one out of 73? Aren't the other sects following the Quran and the Sunna? All muslim sects claim they follow the Sunna and Quran, dont they? So why should only one enter paradise?

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) is His slave and Messenger.

First of all, it should be mentioned that the Islamic sects who will enter Hellfire because of deviating from the guidance of the Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) will ultimately enter Paradise even if they have entered Hellfire beforehand. Their matter is like those who have the principle of faith and died upon Tawheed (belief in Allah and worshiping Him Alone without associating with Him any partners).

Allaah The Almighty Says in this regard (what means): {Indeed, Allaah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allaah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.} [Quran 4:48]

The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, stated that Allaah The Almighty will command that any person with the least amount of faith in his heart be driven out of Hell. [Al-Bukhari & Muslim].

As for your question: Why is it that only one sect will enter Paradise? The answer to this question is deduced from the Hadeeth itself that states that the Muslim nation will split up into 73 sects.
The saved sect is the one that adheres to the Quran and the Sunnah, and which is upon the methodology of the majority of the (Muslim) nation and do not deviate from it until they meet Allah whilst upon this state.

Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him said:
"This Hadeeth is authentic and is well-known in the books of Sunnah and in the Masaanid (plural of Musnad), such as the Sunnah of Abu Daawood, At-Tirmithi, An-Nasaa’i, and others. The wording of the Hadeeth is as follows:
'The Jews were split up into seventy-one sects, all of whom will be in Hellfire except one; the Christians were split up into seventy-two sects, all of whom will be in Hellfire except one; and my nation will split up into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hellfire except one.'
Another narration reads: "They asked: 'O prophet of Allah, who will be the saved sect?' He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: 'Those who will remain on the path which I and my companions are on today.'"
Yet, another narration reads: "They are the Jamaa’ah (the main body of Muslims); the Hand of Allah is with the Jamaa’ah."

It is for this reason that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, described the saved sect as the Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah, who are the overwhelming multitude and the great majority of the Muslims. The other sects are followers of aberrant views, schism, innovations and deviant desires. [….] The sign with which these sects are known is contradicting the Quran, the Sunnah, and the consensus of the scholars. Whoever acts according to the Book of Allah, the Sunnah, and the consensus (of the scholars), then he is from Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah.'" [End of quote]

However, not everyone who claims to follow the Quran and the Sunnah is really following them in reality. Rather, some sects that are affiliated with Islam do not claim to follow the Sunnah at all. Some of them openly reject the Sunnah in its totality and in its details. Some of them accept its wording but reject its meaning and application, and yet some accept some of it and reject some of it. There are those who misinterpret it and explain it in a way that is contrary to its meaning and rulings. Of course, elaborating on this issue needs more details but this is not the place.
Since the above is known, then the most important reason for the emergence of sects and the emergence of misguiding innovations becomes known.
We hope that this answer is sufficient.

And Allah knows best.

Source
Source 2
Looks like you are not getting the real meaning in the Hadith,the Prophet didn't say 1 sect will enter Jannah but instead he said,"those who follow ALLAH and HIS Messengers Path.And the Qur'an also said:Die as a Muslim,it didn't say die as a Sunni or Shia Muslim.So,stop confusing urself
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:

Looks like you are not getting the real meaning in the Hadith,the Prophet didn't say 1 sect will enter Jannah but instead he said,"those who follow ALLAH and HIS Messengers Path.And the Qur'an also said:Die as a Muslim,it didn't say die as a Sunni or Shia Muslim.So,stop confusing urself

Calm down bro! Reread the post. All Muslims will enter Jannah eventually. The minimum ticket to Jannah is having the smallest Faith. Those that won't enter hell according to the Hadith are those who follow what the prophet and his companions were upon!
The way we have faith, perform Salat, fast Ramadan, pay Zakat and perform Hajj, etc is similar to thiers. The Prophet actually said that but eventually whoever has the minimum faith will be removed from hell. They will first be punished for their sons and innovations.
The saved sect are the followers of his Sunnah! Ahl-Sunnah...Ahl-Hadith, Ahl-Athar,etc. It doesn't matter the name they are called. What matters is that they follow the Sunnah of the prophet according to the understanding of the pious predecessors.
May Allah count us among the saved group.
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by sulasa07(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Calm down bro! Reread the post. All Muslims will enter Jannah eventually. The minimum ticket to Jannah is having the smallest Faith. Those that won't enter hell according to the Hadith are those who follow what the prophet and his companions were upon!
The way we have faith, perform Salat, fast Ramadan, pay Zakat and perform Hajj, etc is similar to thiers. The Prophet actually said that but eventually whoever has the minimum faith will be removed from hell. They will first be punished for their sons and innovations.
The saved sect are the followers of his Sunnah! Ahl-Sunnah...Ahl-Hadith, Ahl-Athar,etc. It doesn't matter the name they are called. What matters is that they follow the Sunnah of the prophet according to the understanding of the pious predecessors.
May Allah count us among the saved group.
"All Muslims will still enter Jannah",dey deceive urself
Re: Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:
"All Muslims will still enter Jannah",dey deceive urself
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens To Our Body And Soul After Our Death? / The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. / Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.