Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Happened To Nigeria.gov.ng? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happened To Nigeria.gov.ng? (878 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Nigeria.gov.ng? by my2cents(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2007
http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/ , "the official information gateway of the federal republic of nigeria" seems to have run amok recently:

images broken, slow download times, usability that is worse than what was there before, and a site that isn't working well in FF among others.

For a site that is meant to promote Nigeria, a nation that is barely struggling to break useless stereotypes about corruption and 419, in my opinion, could have been better off with the former design.

Anyone know when the new design launched? who did it? etc.

Later
Re: What Happened To Nigeria.gov.ng? by Afam(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2007
Was the site redesigned and if yes did the person forget to update the copyright info as it still reads 2005?

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Configure Proxy Server On Vpn / Hi Guys, I Need A Creative Review Of This Site. / Help On Configuring SMF Permissions: I'm Stuck!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.