Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Secret To Getting Money, Jobs And Profile Visits On Linkedin. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret To Getting Money, Jobs And Profile Visits On Linkedin. (206 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Getting Money, Jobs And Profile Visits On Linkedin. by deoricky(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2019
This is especially for you!

I have been on and off on Linkedin and I have gotten contacts, calls and referrals via my page.

Check it out Olusola Lasisi currently running to 6,000 audience.

While, I have been expecting more calls or offers for a while now. I have had many profile visits from reputable industries and businesses then I receive notifications of ceos adding me.

I did something differently.

I optimised my Linkedin page so its algorithm could bring up my page first (in my respective fields) for potential clients and get recognized ; alas! I have had more profile views, more adds and contacts ! But I wont stop there. I am currently researching more on SEO and also improving my skills in copywriting ; thriving to be the best

If you have not heard the gist of how people make money, get contacted and get jobs, I have made use of this secret and I am ready to help for a token of 3k to help you boost your page and get the profile visits, add.

Please note, the more you have a good profile, and great optimized pages the better your chances of getting even a job offer. Plus, it is different for others.

Some of my clients

(1) (Reply)

10 Sure Ways To Make Cool Money From Your Blog / Do You Know Anyone That Have The Challenges / What Are The Different Fields At Which Lawyers In Melbourne Excel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.