Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

RUGA The Advantages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA The Advantages (3133 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA The Advantages by mrvitalis(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
goldust777:

But they still co exist in peace and inter marry
Oga hausas complain about it they are just powerless

People gave u land u end up ruling them hausa ,yoruba now u want me igbo man to give u land first come and kill me
Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
RealityShot:
so who are those that fulani herdsmen are killing at farms? Not hausa?
If you look at the history of this clashes it's usually the host community like Benue that starts attacking the herdsmen and they retaliate this attacks to ward of future attacks on them.But ruga pastoral system reduce such clashes with communities on cattle grazing routes since their provided by the government with strictly land for grazing making it easy to control and prosecute herders that stray from the government allotted grazing fields in states on their grazing routes
Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
RealityShot:
so who are those that fulani herdsmen are killing at farms? Not hausa?
The north has many other tribes different from hausa like kanuri,kaje,gwari etc
Re: RUGA The Advantages by T9ksy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
bastardmod:

These are advantages of ranching not the demonic ruga. Ruga is a scheme to infiltrate the entire south with rapists and assassins, they would sow their satanic sperm into igbo girls and in a generation our prized gene pool is polluted.

Can you imagine having igbo Fulani angry God forbid.

Let them keep their useless ritual cows in the north.
We no do

And why not? Afterall, you guys have Delta ibo, Northern ibos and lately ibo Lagosian
Re: RUGA The Advantages by bastardmod: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
T9ksy:

And why not? Afterall, you guys have Delta ibo, Northern ibos and lately ibo Lagosian

Tufiakwa... Spits

1 Like

Re: RUGA The Advantages by rummmy: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
goldust777:
I think a few selected states in southern Nigeria should be selected for the federal government ruga system though with strict security in place states like cross river,akwa ibom,ondo Enugu,ebonyi will be nice strategic areas for the federal government proposed ruga program.especially during the dry season period
count any south east and south South State out..... We don't have land for ruga
Re: RUGA The Advantages by rummmy: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
goldust777:
Ruga will actually reduce clashes between farmers and herdsmen since they will be allotted there own grazing land in any state that falls along their nomadic cattle grazing routes
stop this propaganda because it will not work.... You can ruga in the north

1 Like

Re: RUGA The Advantages by RealityShot: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

If you look at the history of this clashes it's usually the host community like Benue that starts attacking the herdsmen and they retaliate this attacks to ward of future attacks on them.But ruga pastoral system reduce such clashes with communities on cattle grazing routes since their provided by the government with strictly land for grazing making it easy to control and prosecute herders that stray from the government allotted grazing fields in states on their grazing routes
ranching is a business - private ranching businesses should BUY THEIR LAND
or hand over the business completely to govt before having access to govt land for FREE!
Re: RUGA The Advantages by RealityShot: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

The north has many other tribes different from hausa like kanuri,kaje,gwari etc
so where are hausas found in nigeria?
why have they refused to declare this act since?
Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2019
rummmy:
count any south east and south South State out..... We don't have land for ruga
It not your place to speak all lands in Nigeria belong to the federal government and can be used for any purpose desired
Re: RUGA The Advantages by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

It not your place to speak all lands in Nigeria belong to the federal government and can be used for any purpose desired
Stop Deluding yourself

2 Likes

Re: RUGA The Advantages by yaki84: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:
Advantages
1.cattle tourism for those that have never seen a cow before you see plenty with the herdsmen and even take pictures
2.Free organic manure the cow droppings can be utilized for manure in the garden and farms
3.free grass weeding the grasses can be reduced by cow ingesting them as food
4. Fat free beef as nomadic moving makes the cow leaner with less fatty beef
5. Provides employment opportunities for the cattle herds men and business men interested in cattle business
R U G A.... Rape Under Good Atmosphere.

Firstly the word Rape is an offensive word, so no matter where it take place even in a fivestar hotel or presidential home, it will still be offensive n evil.
Summary
Ruga is synonymous to Rape n should be stop n disregarded outrightly.

1 Like

Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
immhotep:

Stop Deluding yourself
You know it's the truth
Re: RUGA The Advantages by adeolakemi: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

RUGA has its good side too mind you I'm an Igbo Christian and I'm not biased
until you provide your papa land ,you are ranting

1 Like

Re: RUGA The Advantages by adeolakemi: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

it belomgs to the state govt

1 Like

Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2019
yaki84:

R U G A.... Rape Under Good Atmosphere.

Firstly the word Rape is an offensive word, so no matter where it take place even in a fivestar hotel or presidential home, it will still be offensive n evil.
Summary
Ruga is synonymous to Rape n should be stop n disregarded outrightly.
This your definition of ruga is hilarious but far from the truth
Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
adeolakemi:
All lands is government land
Re: RUGA The Advantages by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

You know it's the truth
Go back to Chad.

1 Like

Re: RUGA The Advantages by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
adeolakemi:
Goldust777 is just participating in APC self delusion

1 Like

Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
immhotep:

Go back to Chad.
I'm an Igbo man full blooded Nigerian
Re: RUGA The Advantages by T9ksy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

I'm an Igbo man full blooded Nigerian

Of course, you are !

Yimmu

No sane southerner will want Ruga is his/her backyard.
The sole proponents of Ruga are fulanis.
Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
T9ksy:

Of course, you are !

Yimmu

No sane southerner will want Ruga is his/her backyard.
The sole proponents of Ruga are fulanis.
I'm not Fulani I'm from the south east Onitsha to be precise
Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ruga will act as grazing ranches for moving herders in selected states
Re: RUGA The Advantages by rummmy: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

come and take it since federal government is now Fulani..
Re: RUGA The Advantages by Ojiofor: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
We no do RUGA na by force?
Re: RUGA The Advantages by T9ksy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
goldust777:

I'm not Fulani I'm from the south east Onitsha to be precise

Oh well, in that case you gove them your land in Onitsha. Am from the south west and I do not want to see any flippin' ruga anywhere in my homeland.

These fulani herdsmen have marched all the way from their region to the middle-belt and southern nigeria, armed to the teeth and like locusts have destroyed everything in their wake.

They 've come from their region to destroy our farmlands, dispatching our people to IDP camps, killing some, raping others.They have made our highways unsafe kidnapping us for ransom. In the meanwhile, not a single herdman has been prosecuted.

Obviously those of us who have had first hand experience of these fulani herdsmen, purportedly from mali, Niger, Chad as alleged by our fulani president, will certainly not want them settled in our backyards.

And rightly so, too.
Re: RUGA The Advantages by goldust777: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2019
T9ksy:

Oh well, in that case you gove them your land in Onitsha. Am from the south west and I do not want to see any flippin' ruga anywhere in my homeland.

These fulani herdsmen have marched all the way from their region to the middle-belt and southern nigeria, armed to the teeth and like locusts have destroyed everything in their wake.

They 've come from their region to destroy our farmlands, dispatching our people to IDP camps, killing some, raping others.They have made our highways unsafe kidnapping us for ransom. In the meanwhile, not a single herdman has been prosecuted.

Obviously those of us who have had first hand experience of these fulani herdsmen, purportedly from mali, Niger, Chad as alleged by our fulani president, will certainly not want them settled in our backyards.

And rightly so, too.
I'm just using this thread to gather public opinion I'm not in support of such security destabilizing government project
Re: RUGA The Advantages by T9ksy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
goldust777:

I'm just using this thread to gather public opinion I'm not in support of such security destabilizing government project

You could have fooled us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS / Photos Of New Look Of Kano Kawo Flyover Bridge / Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.