Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters (3147 Views)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by festacman(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2020
Today, news came out that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the creation of five new zonal commands of the Nigeria Police Force, thereby increasing the Commands to 17 across the country. One of the the newly created commands is Enugu/Anambra/Ebonyi Command with headquarters in Ukpo-Dunukofia in Anambra State.

There is no logical basis to site this headquarters in Ukpo except that Arthur Eze used his influence and money to do the magic. It is all part grand plan to hijacking and putting Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi zonal police command structure in his pocket. This is dangerous, very dangerous!

In any case, there is no logistic justification for locating this headquarters in Ukpo, which is very far from Enugu and Ebonyi states when there are border towns nearer to the two States. Let's face, what is even wrong in locating this headquarters in Awka, the capital of Anambra State. In this light, I expect Executive Governors of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi States as well as both the state and federal legislators from these states to rise up and stop this dangerous development before it takes roots.

There is no doubt that Arthur Eze has the resources to put up buildings that house the police command within a short time but at what cost?

I also expect Town Unions in Anambra State to stand up and fight on time because Arthur Eze is sure coming for your lands and you know what, he will come with the police in tow!

I also expect politicians to watch it because having Arthur Eze in opposing camp could mean intimidation of supporters, distraction of campaign activities and even unfavourable narratives on election day. Time to act is now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by DrGoodman: 4:02pm On May 28, 2020
Another jobless pained non Igbo talking without any iota of proof, just barking wow wow wow like a bingo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by slivertongue: 4:10pm On May 28, 2020
the zonal command should be in the state capital of any of the three states.

9 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by slivertongue: 4:12pm On May 28, 2020
I expect Executive Governors of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi States as well as both the state and federal legislators from these states to rise up and stop this dangerous development before it takes roots.

9 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by StarFist(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2020
Awka, Not Ukpo

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2020
slivertongue:
I expect Executive Governors of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi States as well as both the state and federal legislators from these states to rise up and stop this dangerous development before it takes roots.

Go and sit down sir !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by michlins(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:
Another jobless pained non Igbo talking without any iota of proof, just barking wow wow wow like a bingo.
it will do you lots of good to analyze issues logically before you talk.

He didn't tribalise the thing but you dragged tribalism into it. Why are some Igbo people threatened when someone says something about your tribe.

If you know Arthur well, you will understand that there are genuine reason for such observation. No be same man that's dragging a land with neighboring town and used same police to subjugate others

10 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by SocialJustice: 4:19pm On May 28, 2020
Old man that will soon die engaging in unnecessary rascality.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by DrGoodman: 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
Old man that will soon die engaging in unnecessary rascality.

And you have no single proof!

Nigeria is go be to the dogs!
Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by michlins(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:

Actually, I used to think you had any brains. See how you lost my respect. Believing flying news without substance.

Okay, Tinubu was the person who ordered the house arrest of osinbanjjo?

Do you agree? grin
you don't know me so whatever assumption you have about me is baseless. Having said that, you can't be more Igbo than I am

I maa aka, ịhụ na anya ma kwere

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by IkeOnyia: 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
Jesus Christ is merciful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by Kosoco(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
Op let it Be..... Awka is Already Over populated.... what is wrong with you people... can you afford to build the house that will accommodate the Command... Shebi if they did not include your region now you will start crying... now they have given you a zonal Command and you are complaining of Location... What do you really want... do you think it’s easy to secure a Zonal Command.? Tufiakwa
Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by DrGoodman: 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
michlins:
you don't know me so whatever assumption you have about me is baseless. Having said that, you can't be more Igbo than I am

I maa aka, ịhụ na anya ma kwere

Chai, what kind of gibberish is that?

All these people using Google translate sef

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by BlowYourMind: 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:

Actually, I used to think you had any brains. See how you lost my respect. Believing flying news without substance.

Do you agree? grin
Envy, bitterness and hatred, after 8years as VP, Osinbanjo will be president for another 8years, if you not happy, collect biafra that Kanu took to his grave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by DrGoodman: 4:38pm On May 28, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Envy, bitterness and hatred, after 8years as VP, Osinbanjo will be president for another 8years, if you not happy, collect biafra that Kanu took to his grave.

If you not careful, hate will consume you. Stop believing bad news because of the person involved.

Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by ANSMEDIA: 4:42pm On May 28, 2020
What's wrong with some of these people. Ukpo-Dunukofia is part and parcel of Awka capital territory. Anywhere within the territory is suitable to site such big institution.

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by BlowYourMind: 4:51pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:

If you not careful, hate will consume you. Stop believing bad news because of the person involved.

Thank me later.
Hypocrite, so we can believe the death of buhari

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by DrGoodman: 5:02pm On May 28, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Hypocrite, so we can believe the death of buhari

Seems like you are loosing it.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:

Do you agree? grin
Oga op is right.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 28, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by Olugbanko: 6:03pm On May 28, 2020
What do they still need the Nigerian police for? isn't biafra security service supposed to be enough?

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by Top1gun: 6:28pm On May 28, 2020
You sir is a fool n am not even Igbo.
festacman:
Today, news came out that President Muhammadu

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by festacman(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2020
Top1gun:
You sir is a fool n am not even Igbo.

Your English can give someone fever. I agree that you are certainly not Igbo but an Igbo would write better English. Thanks.
Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by SLAP44: 6:39pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:

They are everywhere on nairn land spewing hate upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by SLAP44: 6:40pm On May 28, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Oga op is right.

He is so wrong it pains.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2020
IkeOnyia:
Rubbish. But the demented fool Peter Obi could take Nafdac lab to a remote village in Agulu. Nonsense. Peter Obi should stop using his media aides to attack this laudable development that has come to Anambra state courtesy of Arthur Eze. If the foolish Peter Obi loves Chimamanda Adichie and her Abba people so much, he should just marry her instead of impregnating her like he impregnated Chinedu Idigo's sister. Peter Obi is very foolish.

It's actually prof Dora akunyili that brought nafdac to agulu. Be guided please

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by musabayokanu: 7:05pm On May 28, 2020
You are just being stupid and naive.
No wonder a lot of persons disagree their will be peace in your Biafra land when it finally come.

How can you say Arthur Eze will pocket a whole zonal command, and when he dies what happens?? he will give the trouser where the zonal command is to his son abi?

Always think future and do not trivialise everything.

festacman:
Today, news came out that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the creation of five new zonal commands of the Nigeria Police Force, thereby increasing the Commands to 17 across the country. One of the the newly created commands is Enugu/Anambra/Ebonyi Command with headquarters in Ukpo-Dunukofia in Anambra State.

There is no logical basis to site this headquarters in Ukpo except that Arthur Eze used his influence and money to do the magic. It is all part grand plan to hijacking and putting Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi zonal police command structure in his pocket. This is dangerous, very dangerous!

In any case, there is no logistic justification for locating this headquarters in Ukpo, which is very far from Enugu and Ebonyi states when there are border towns nearer to the two States. Let's face, what is even wrong in locating this headquarters in Awka, the capital of Anambra State. In this light, I expect Executive Governors of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi States as well as both the state and federal legislators from these states to rise up and stop this dangerous development before it takes roots.

There is no doubt that Arthur Eze has the resources to put up buildings that house the police command within a short time but at what cost?

I also expect Town Unions in Anambra State to stand up and fight on time because Arthur Eze is sure coming for your lands and you know what, he will come with the police in tow!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by festacman(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2020
musabayokanu:
You are just being stupid and naive.
No wonder a lot of persons disagree their will be peace in your Biafra land when it finally come.

How can you say Arthur Eze will pocket a whole zonal command, and when he dies what happens?? he will give the trouser where the zonal command is to his son abi?

Always think future and do not trivialise everything.

I am not stupid and naive like you. You know nothing of what surrounding towns of Ukpo are suffering. I have their representations. You are ignorant.
Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by AsomughaChuks05: 7:20pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
slivertongue:
[/s]
The governor of Ebonyi state is a very good friend of Arthur Eze. Infact, Arthur is currently the pro chancellor of Ebonyi state university. The Enugu state governor is also another very good friend of Arthur. If all the 3 governors are asked if they support Ukpo as location, the answer is already certain.
Re: Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters by dododawa1: 7:46pm On May 28, 2020
Nothing consign us,we AFONJA in this matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Former Recharge Card Seller Is The COS Not Gambari- Farooq Kperogi / ... / Southeast Catholic Bishops: Buhari Championing Genocide By The Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.