Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Suicide Is Not An OPTION - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Is Not An OPTION (189 Views)

Suicide Is The Only Option. / Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here / Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Is Not An OPTION by Udemeeyenabasi: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Many suicide cases have been reported all over Nigeria. SNIPER is now the trending drug 4 those committing SUICIDE. Many more people are reportedly suffering depression. The state of the economic hardship and many other situations has brought a crushing anguish. Despite the state of things in our lives and around, we must not resort to suicide as a solution to our problems.
Whatever your situation today, the Saviour, Jesus Christ, calls you to come (Matthew 11:28). He will turn your sorrows to joy. Only come to Him...Read more here. http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/02/cheer-up-come-on-he-is-calling-you.html?m=1
Re: Suicide Is Not An OPTION by brilliant07(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
STOP RIGHT THERE. !!!

This is not the best solution to your problems,what you are thinking is absolutely off the fence my dear.

Death is not the next thing, why do you reach a conclusion like this, you don't even think of your parents...

Please you think this is the very end, No you are getting it wrong, I will suggest this go and ask your parents how they manage to triumph through there darkest time..

Mohammed Ali will always says that "this life is full of up and down "this means that you have to witness this situation because you are human not an angel.

Have you ever look at the mirror for ones,and have you ever imagined how handsome and beautiful you are... If not I suggest you go to the mirror and look at your image,start from ur black or white shining hair, your beautiful face, your beautiful body.. My dear drop that thing in your hand and do what I ask you to do.

Wait... Why do you want to end your beautiful journey
* Is it a breakup ? If it is my dear please someone better is looking for you outside,very beautiful /handsome and caring..

*Is it finance? If it is my dear your help is right beside you.. Just trust God, youself and me... Then thank me later

*oh oh oh is it that you unemployment situation? My dear you are already a graduate be thankful for that some want to be in your position but not privilege..but I can assure you that your appointment letter is on the way... A dead body can never use the letter... Pls drop that thing in your hand an wait patiently then thank me later

*you are academic set back? That not an enough excuse to end your journey.. I will first blame you,you caused it all along.,you never burn either afternoon or midnight candle but u always complain that is difficult..dear drop that thing in your hand first. Book are written for you and I to read not for beautification so why is your book always beautiful and your results are ugly just think of it common, you have the ability and I believe in you.
#isaynotosucide

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not An OPTION by brilliant07(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
STOP RIGHT THERE. !!!

This is not the best solution to your problems,what you are thinking is absolutely off the fence my dear.

Death is not the next thing, why do you reach a conclusion like this, you don't even think of your parents...

Please you think this is the very end, No you are getting it wrong, I will suggest this go and ask your parents how they manage to triumph through there darkest time..

Mohammed Ali will always says that "this life is full of up and down "this means that you have to witness this situation because you are human not an angel.

Have you ever look at the mirror for ones,and have you ever imagined how handsome and beautiful you are... If not I suggest you go to the mirror and look at your image,start from ur black or white shining hair, your beautiful face, your beautiful body.. My dear drop that thing in your hand and do what I ask you to do.

Wait... Why do you want to end your beautiful journey
* Is it a breakup ? If it is my dear please someone better is looking for you outside,very beautiful /handsome and caring..

*Is it finance? If it is my dear your help is right beside you.. Just trust God, youself and me... Then thank me later

*oh oh oh is it that you unemployment situation? My dear you are already a graduate be thankful for that some want to be in your position but not privilege..but I can assure you that your appointment letter is on the way... A dead body can never use the letter... Pls drop that thing in your hand an wait patiently then thank me later

*you are academic set back? That not an enough excuse to end your journey.. I will first blame you,you caused it all along.,you never burn either afternoon or midnight candle but u always complain that is difficult..dear drop that thing in your hand first. Book are written for you and I to read not for beautification so why is your book always beautiful and your results are ugly just think of it common, you have the ability and I believe in you.
Re: Suicide Is Not An OPTION by Udemeeyenabasi: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Do not contemplate suicide. Find a church close by you and talk with a pastor. God will help you out of every difficulty.

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) COZA - Kemi Olunloyo Discloses Loopholes In Busola Dakolo's Story / Why There Is Always Violence In Nigeria... / Court Convicts Businessman, Company For N30m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.