Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! (424 Views)

Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by simonlee(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
Are you a business man/woman located in Kaduna, Zaria, Abuja and Jos looking to expand their business?
Then here's a great opportunity for you to do so by partnering with us to get the best out of your business today.

We understand that capital is a major problem for most startups today, so we will provide the CAPITAL and BUSINESS SUPPORT to make your business grow to its full potential within the shortest possible time.

Our services are available to businesses in designated states in northern Nigeria at the moment.

For Terms & Conditions
Please call/sms/what'sapp 08063058403

Thanks and have a good day!
Re: Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by simonlee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
We are also ready to listen to young and ambitious men/women who want to become entrepreneurs today!

lets do business!
Re: Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by simonlee(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
do not let this opportunity pass you by. we are ready to work with as many entrepreneurs as we can get.
Re: Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by timitayo77: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by Kenni700(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hi Poster.

I am a business man in edo state. I need 1m with a landed property as a collateral to expand my production.

Can we deal?
Re: Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by simonlee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kenni700:
Hi Poster.

I am a business man in edo state. I need 1m with a landed property as a collateral to expand my production.

Can we deal?
sorry. our services are not available in your state at the moment. thank you and goodluck in your business
Re: Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by simonlee(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
don't miss this opportunity. expand your business venture today!
Re: Raise Capital To Expand Your Business Today! by simonlee(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2019
contact us for interest free funds. grow your business!

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Solar Business. Be One Of Our Numerous Distributors / Polystar Electronics Offers The Best Electronics Deals / What is the best method to promote your Tech Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.