Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (75119 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by sexdoll: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
why is she talking rubbish?

is it her backside?

abegi leave girls wey wan do backside make dem do the backside becos me na wetin I dey prefer sef.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by nwakibie3(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
as if she no do her own
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Hintona post=80093790][/quote]

Lol!
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by noble2faith(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
embarassed
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Why would I go under this stress only to attract men that just want to sleep with me? Where is the logic. Some women just crave attention too much, they don’t mind the kind of attention as long as it’s something.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hintona:
If I talk now they will say leave them it's their life

Bro pls talk oo at least your conscience will set you free when they all come back on social media begging for money to pay their medical bill from rotten bum and rotten breast.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by obiekunie2: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Flat chested and flat assed but I'm very comfortable.

if only u know how u dey hungry me pass akpu and bitterleaf soup u wount talk this you nonsense talk!

if e like make e be only nipples wey dey, just the smoothness of your chocolate skin is enough for me! cool

make i go look at your profile pix again! wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Jackipapa: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
simonlee:

their life but the ass is ours...any move to improve its quality is highly welcome!

You no well at all, at all!
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Bernardinho(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

That chest doesn't look flat

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Martinez39(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
lamidebaby:
it's potentially lethal when it goes wrong.
unfortunately because of the degree of insecurities so many women battle with, cosmetic surgical enhancements can only get commoner, ditto the complications. embarassed
@picture

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Lol, seen several of your pictures and you are definitely not flat chested. Can't say of the back though...
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

My problem with Toke isn't even her nyash, but her total display and lifestyle. Like someone trying to be perfect in looks, words...everything.

Sometimes I think she is too "old" for some kind nonsense wey she dey do.
Every damn thing about her is fake, including her accent. grin I guess that's why I've never liked the personality.
lamidebaby:
it's potentially lethal when it goes wrong.
unfortunately because of the degree of insecurities so many women battle with, cosmetic surgical enhancements can only get commoner, ditto the complications. embarassed

What the bleeping fvck is that? So fvcking scary

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cioccolata:
You'd be amazed at what...
A sexually frustrated feminist will do to get laid.
huh... Been there done that.. More like seen 99... 100 means nothing ��
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, seen several of your pictures and you are definitely not flat chested. Can't say of the back though...
Poco nnem you right grin grin
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

If you want her to post a pic of her back, gather here for selfie

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by hollywater: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wait is madam in anyway try to advertise her ass? I see her comment different.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by duchessvikki0(f): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fake attributes only attract the worst kind of men. Be real, be true and do no allow pressure to make you do what you'll regret. All these fast living on social media isn't worth it at all.
Enjoy and be content with what you have, it was given for a reason. Tell them madam
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

if only u know how u dey hungry me pass akpu and bitterleaf soup u wount talk this you nonsense talk!

if e like make e be only nipples wey dey, just the smoothness of your chocolate skin is enough for me! cool

make i go look at your profile pix again! wink wink
Idi funny
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Lagzy12: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

But you got fake eyes nah
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Stanchriss(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Talking of Rita Edochie...I was so ashamed of you the day I saw you and your clowns with the self aclaimed greatest prophet of all time " Odumejeje" I marvelled at your esthetic looks..your eye lashes was longer than that of a disgruntled harlot..your nails was like Jezebels..and the tight leggings you wore into the holy place of worship obviously showed ur backside endowment..you lost my respect that very day cos I use to hold you in a very high esteem, I was a fan of ur movies,I looked up to you to be a role model for upcoming mothers but I was so disappointed seeing you like that on that very day at St. Maximilian kolbe parish onitsha Federal prison..ur disgusting look and the way you guys crawled at the fetish prophet odumejeje command was an eyesore to say the list...So Agadinwanyi baby Rita..am very sure your not better off than those ladies ur talking about..ASAP undecided
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Femijohn198: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na lie plenty for woman pas,e. g high heel shoes,fake breast,fake ass,eye lashes fake,fake boom Marley hair,fake hear ring nose,All because of man.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lagzy12:

But you got fake eyes nah
Indeed. Good to change things up once in a while.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by hekkyboi: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
let me view them to my own satisfaction or i dont believe u
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by obiekunie2: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Idi funny

babym!

will still meet you. waiting for my Bentley to arrive first - so i can take you for a ride like the queen you are.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please when will this big booty trend end?
I want to go back to liking girls with attractive faces.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:
Please when will this big booty trend end?
I want to go back to liking girls with attractive faces.
Doubt if it ever will.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Maxcollins042(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rita Edochie is a case in point that an average Nigerian is hypocritical. Such advise coming from a woman woman who manipulates her God-given face every now and then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.