Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (75328 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by meobizy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
NiyiRocks:
Doubt if it ever will.
It started around 2009 thereabout.
Don’t worry its shelf life will soon end.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Globalistic(f): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Continue

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Immorttal: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Flat chested and flat assed but I'm very comfortable.
with these melons on your chest. Taa grin
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by sexdoll: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
lamidebaby:
it's potentially lethal when it goes wrong.
unfortunately because of the degree of insecurities so many women battle with, cosmetic surgical enhancements can only get commoner, ditto the complications. embarassed

please what type of insecurities do such women battle with...?
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by akdjr(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
She claimed she has everything follow come. Big lie! I can see wig on hair head. As for me, I see nothing wrong in undergoing corrective surgery. You only have one life to live, live it well even if it's at ur own detriment.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Clinghton: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Quite unfortunate value is placed on things not worth it.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by ugotex85: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
But mama you are fake too, applying half bucket of saclux paint on your face in the name of makeup is being fake... Only a person with low self esteem does that.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by piagetskinner(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This chez doesn’t look flat to me o...

The most important thing is to be contented

Most of the ladies that do butt and boobs surgeries suffer from low self esteem
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Mogajunior(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That chest am seeing there ain't flat in any way.. It wud be a privilege to do justice to em.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by RTSC: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nigerian doctors need to start specializing in plastic surgery.
It is going to be very lucrative. It is already very lucrative.
One of the most lucrative in the west.

If I were a medical student, that's where I would go.
I would strive to become very good in it, create a name and make all the rich slay Queens in Nigeria my customers.

Highly lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Simplecity(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Andersonjr:
Just negodu
i have been seeing this mans recently...what was he looking at cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by rOsy247(f): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin lol this mummy sef
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by micxwell(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
lamidebaby:
unfortunately because of the degree of insecurities so many women battle with, cosmetic surgical enhancements can only get commoner, ditto the complications. embarassed
I'll like to know more about the complications. Any link?
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by kayalla(f): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
cooking ynash killing goat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by makeherscream(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
lamidebaby:
ahhhhh what's this

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/rita-edochie-blasts-slay-queens-over.html?m=1

With all those romantic and seductive roles she has acted and her constant overdose and sometimes underdose make up that she applies on her face,she still has the guts to come out and talk. She also does things to make her fake beautiful.
She is also a fake person.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Andersonjr(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Simplecity:
i have been seeing this mans recently...what was he looking at cheesy cheesy
The local man is feeling disgusted by the rubbish he heard
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by gentlegenius(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What!

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2019
gentlegenius:

What!
What? I don't plan on doing surgery
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Simplecity(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Andersonjr:
The local man is feeling disgusted by the rubbish he heard
heard or saw....maybe he saw two of nairaland mobs kissing and making car crash sounds angry grin grin grin
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by gentlegenius(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What? I don't plan on doing surgery
You don't need it my dear.
Don't mind my initial reaction... You are my kind of woman - Very contented with how you were created.
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
meobizy:

It started around 2009 thereabout.
Don’t worry its shelf life will soon end.
I doubt it brah. Africans have been big booty lovers from time immemorial and that makes sense cos our women happen to be the most naturally endowed in that department worldwide. Mainstream booty consciousness to my knowledge actually became pretty prevalent in the mid 90's with the mapouka revolution (an ancient erotic dance originally designed for matchmaking, named by the Ivorians but not exclusive to them) but with greater social consciousness via cameras and technology it caught on. Globalization and cultural dilution has however made bootylove override all other obsessions worldwide. Even Caucasians who previously were majorly boobs lovers are caught in the frenzy. It won't fade soon brah.. at least not in Africa with Africans. It's how we've always been. It's how we're wired. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
gentlegenius:

You don't need it my dear.
Don't mind my initial reaction... You are my kind of woman - Very contented with how you were created.
Thank you
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by murpash1: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
surgery is not a bad idea it depend of how u go about it people do surgery for many purpose even the cosmetic surgery is also not a bad or dangerous event anymore watch to know more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH1VmHP7RHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iKTkA3v-w
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by Punishment1: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Stanchriss:
Talking of Rita Edochie...I was so ashamed of you the day I saw you and your clowns with the self aclaimed greatest prophet of all time " Odumejeje" I marvelled at your esthetic looks..your eye lashes was longer than that of a disgruntled harlot..your nails was like Jezebels..and the tight leggings you wore into the holy place of worship obviously showed ur backside endowment..you lost my respect that very day cos I use to hold you in a very high esteem, I was a fan of ur movies,I looked up to you to be a role model for upcoming mothers but I was so disappointed seeing you like that on that very day at St. Maximilian kolbe parish onitsha Federal prison..ur disgusting look and the way you guys crawled at the fetish prophet odumejeje command was an eyesore to say the list...So Agadinwanyi baby Rita..am very sure your not better off than those ladies ur talking about..ASAP undecided

I've been watching videos of this so called Odumeje. It amazes me that people can be so brainwashed by this Egede man. Now, don't get me wrong, I like some of his music, but his theatrics and crude behavior is unacceptable in the House of God. I would like to know more about this ongoing saga. Do you live in Onitsha? If so, what do you know about Odumeje?
Re: Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery by opebiboy: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Na their hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.