Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables (30766 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by linx123: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
One of the housemate of Big Brother Naija 2017 reality tv, Gifty is shaking major table. The reality Star started by posting funny,cryptic posts.

Gifty in her post begged someone not to die of jealousy as it is the time for someone else to shine.

From her description i think we know who she's referring to

Read her post below

https://janefblog.com/6905-2dont-die-of-jealousy-let-this-contestants-shine-gifty-shakes-bbn-tables/

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Sellfish(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin

Guilty conscience has killed this one cheesy

Stay there and be judging yourself...dont go and look for somewhere quiet to cum, so that you can sleep well and ease your frustration grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by ForeThinker: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Weak script shocked

5 Likes

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by kittykollinxx(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
She's speaking out of the abundance of her heart. Shes actually the jealous one

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by MrWTF(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have always had a bad perception about BBN. Not until some nights ago when I was hungry and went down to cook some fast indomie.

Walked to the parlor, powered the TV, LO and behold, i was faced with BBN One on One on TV. Mtchew! Grabbed the remote, about changing it to football, I saw these beautiful brown skin girl with a big pointed mouth. My pulse stopped for a minute. I sat down there listening to these pretty creature, as she spoke for some minutes.

The show began to get interesting, and as such, I started loosing some sanity.

To cut the long story short, the indomie got burnt. Funny enough, I didn't eat that night.

BTW.
Contact me if you need a website 08175843632

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Memphitz537(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na so so nonsense just full FP for Nairaland today... This moronic Fulani President never put in place,his cabinet so as to get governance up and running and yet Nigerians aren't concerned. A couple of days ago,Hong Kong spoke up with one voice against bad governance. Nigerians youths are more concerned about BBN4.
Tueh!!!! angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Greystone: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
linx123:
One of the housemate of Big Brother Naija 2017 reality tv, Gifty is shaking major table. The reality Star started by posting funny,cryptic posts.

Gifty in her post begged someone not to die of jealousy as it is the time for someone else to shine.

From her description i think we know who she's referring to

Read her post below

https://janefblog.com/6905-2dont-die-of-jealousy-let-this-contestants-shine-gifty-shakes-bbn-tables/

I swear in this life, after poverty the next worst thing is a fine woman with no sense

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by vacanci: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
g
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Mckandre(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
She has a point though, but would she hesitate if she gets an offer to head back into the house Again? A resounding NO

If u need this quality male pedigree German shepherd pup

pls dont hesitate,contact chriskennel. CHeck my signature

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Nthrone(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol, this new set will out shine the previous ones because they all de same , they individually have nothing to offer to the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by lonelydora: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Where did this one come out from?

She made some points though. I don't know why people are angry with Big Brother? And no one has reasoned why this year's own is "Pepper Dem"

Well, I'm waiting for those that will call it "Immoral show"
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by dalass(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by denony(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by illiteratepmb: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
B
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by TimDarlington: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mtchew....radarada.
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Awon decoders. ..abeg decode the owner of these sub..for proper transmission and commission
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by GrowYourSales(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
As in she's obviously taking about herself
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by seunmohmoh(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
She is the jealous one here.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Ttipsy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
hhg
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by kaima1984(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
What are we suppose to do with this?is this news?

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Let the best housemate win.
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by MrAnele(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tell them

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Dechymmytv(f): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bbnaija 2019 is officially not worth my time...
MEANWHILE watch the hilarious Moment Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael boards an okada to escape lagos traffic grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIQFQ75tEiI
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by bolafez(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol

She's sick
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by babzo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
And who is she referring to?

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Celebsnews: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Olosho Gifty sha... Lol

Meanwhile
Watch all you need to know about SimplyTasha and her secrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-kXW9JPlU
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Celebsnews: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Olosho Gifty sha... Lol

Meanwhile
Watch all you need to know about SimplyTasha and her secrets...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-kXW9JPlU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales / Emma Nyra In A Bikini At Ilashe Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.