Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables (30763 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Adakintroy2: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
This girl is like my junior sister. Pretty and bitchhy..

You just cant help but accept them that way. Only their fine be the good thing for their body. Very self absorbed. Hardly sacrifice their convenience for anyone
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Bukden16(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
... as in ba!

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by barrypro: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Dollanation: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Jaqenhghar: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Memphitz537:
Na so so nonsense just full FP for Nairaland today... This moronic Fulani President never put in place,his cabinet so as to get governance up and running and yet Nigerians aren't concerned. A couple of days ago,Hong Kong spoke up with one voice against bad governance. Nigerians youths are more concerned about BBN4.
Tueh!!!! angry angry angry
Fela sang and said " condition when you dey I dont know, condition when I dey me I know and na the co dition when I dey na him dey make me act.
Hong kong youths know condition when dem dey
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Waspy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
But SeeSea does not have a big nose na... Does she
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
It's true. She's talking about CeeCee. I don't know if that girl paid people to keep posting her picture with BBN hashtag on twitter. If you don't have a TV in your house, You'd think CeeCee was one of the contestant this year. Haba.
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by femi4: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
babzo:
And who is she referring to?
ceec

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by babzo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
femi4:
ceec

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by clive2u(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Who is she referring to? Wait, who is gifty and big brother?
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by onstelly(f): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
This girl talks too much
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Exodora: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
MrWTF:
I have always had a bad perception about BBN. Not until some nights ago when I was hungry and went down to cook some fast indomie.

Walked to the parlor, powered the TV, LO and behold, i was faced with BBN One on One on TV. Mtchew! Grabbed the remote, about changing it to football, I saw these beautiful brown skin girl with a big pointed mouth. My pulse stopped for a minute. I sat down there listening to these pretty creature, as she spoke for some minutes.

The show began to get interesting, and as such, I started loosing some sanity.

To cut the long story short, the indomie got burnt. Funny enough, I didn't eat that night.

This is just the beginning of you burning food .
Not until you desist from BBN will you stop food wasting food made to be given to the poor instead.
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Cigarini: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Soon you go beg us for vote..... We are waiting
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Ttipsy(f): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
clive2u:
Who is she referring to? Wait, who is gifty and big brother?
Google team arriving soon
Re: Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables by Martinez39(m): 3:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Well, she made moral points.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.