Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,810 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Unbelievable!!: Hausa Wife Stabs Husband Over Infidelity(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable!!: Hausa Wife Stabs Husband Over Infidelity(video) (454 Views)

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!: Hausa Wife Stabs Husband Over Infidelity(video) by blogger4: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Recall that it was reported weeks ago that Saheed was left battling for his life at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, after being stabbed by his wife of 7 months. Hannan’s claim of stabbing her husband while defending herself against the domestic abuse she was allegedly subjected to, was dispelled by Saheed who accused her infidelity and also recounted some incidents that led to the fight at the press conference.

Sharing his own side of the story yesterday, he said; “I caught my wife dancing indecently in my parlour where she was recording the dance on her phone and sending the video clips to her boyfriends. I told her mother about it and she asked me if my wife’s elder sister and grandmother knew what was happening and she pleaded with me not to reveal it to anyone so as not to soil the image of their family.

Watch video and photos at https://odinceblog.com/unbelievable-hausa-wife-stabs-husband-over-infidelity/ | odinceblog

Re: Unbelievable!!: Hausa Wife Stabs Husband Over Infidelity(video) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Dead CDC Chairman, Another In Rivers / My Life Is In Danger Ebonyi Business Man Olu Ernest Ndukwe Cries Out / Mad Man Who Sells Baby Diapers To Native Doctors Cought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.