Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman (47635 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by blackpanda: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
KingSatan:

SUNNI MUSLIM, You lie!

am not a muslim
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Kingosytex(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
don4real18:

It appears you don't know how the Shites operate. They don't care about the government, you or I. They don't care about other religions. If they love your daughter, they can marry her without your consent and so on and so forth. I challenge any shite Nairalander to deny this fact

Are you serious?
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
blackpanda:
tOMORROW SOME FOOLS WILL START SAYING THE SHITTES ARE PEACEFUL PROTESTERS
When you leave a man little choice to gain attention,he may choose the only option open to him..

The Court of Law have ruled that their Leader be freed and yet the man is still in Prison for how many years now and yet you wonder why they are getting more violent?shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by blackpanda: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
DarkJeddi:
When you leave a man little choice to gain attention,he may choose the only option open to him..

The Court of Law have ruled that their Leader be freed and yet the man is still in Prison for how many years now and yet you wonder why they are getting more violent?shocked

There is court order to also remand him. Shittes have always been violent from time immemorial
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by kennysympathy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
mysidechick:
Two of the policemen injured by members of Islamic sect Shiites have been referred to the National Hospital for immediate medical attention from the National Assembly Clinic.

One of them, soaked in blood, was badly beaten by the rampaging Shi’ite members.

He was gasping by the time the vehicle that took him to the National Hospital arrived.

Let the python dance.

Another policeman, who had bullet lodged in his thigh, was waiting to be taken to the National Hospital.

“It was not a local gun, it was AK47,” he told his concerned colleagues.

Meanwhile some of the violent protesters have been arrested by security operatives.

At about 2.56pm, a young man in his 20s, alighted from a Sergeant- at- Arms pick up and was led to the Department of State Services (DSS) office for interrogation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/shiite-nass-protest-it-was-not-local-gun-but-ak-47-says-injured-policeman/amp/
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by BruncleZuma: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Why do I feel like this Policeman shot himself or one his trigger-happy colleague shot him.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by ofeco: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
tollytexy:
People will say its Buhari again as if he gave the order
Oga it is Buhari that is holding their leader, he should release their leader for peace to reign because if this people starts carrying arms like boko, it will be difficult for Nigerian govt to manage.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by massalati(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
visijo:
Now I understand why snooker is a cool game for men.It teaches us to focus on many holes just using one stick.
[colour=]wahala
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by spiralwedge(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
I read a book published in 1988 detailing the history of religious crisis in Nigeria. If you read it ehh, you will forever be grateful Zakazy is held behind doors. He is, with the former Saurdauna of Sokoto, the genesis of the troubles of Nigeria and particularly the North.

Buhari, I suppose, knows what he is doing. All the leaders of his group should be locked up as well with their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by somehow: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't do pettiness nor play in the mud.
DogmaNation:
What threat? Is it more than what Buhari has been giving to us? I don't support injustice in what ever form. If ur Lord Buhari wasn't a tyrant,why can't he release him like d court has directed n then consficate his passport? No,he won't do that because his d terrorist. Keep supporting injustice,karma will pay u a visit very soon.
Dirty zombie.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Neoteny(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Where's FFK and his ipob cotravelers who're supporting Shiites?

What's their comment now? What would be their comment when they start attacking Christians too with the backing of Iran?

2 Likes

Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Neoteny(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
enshi:
On what grounds is their leader being held ...

When you seize a child's property and hold it up high so his/her doesn't get there, when your hand starts to pain, you'd surely bring it down and the child gets it back...

Buhari release all those who have been discharge and acquitted by our court of law

You've no idea what Shiites are about

Iran, Yemen, Syria, Iraq...these hotbeds are their strongholds. They've never been about peace, and once they've reached a critical mass Nigeria will reckon with their belligerence.

There's a reason Sunni governments try to contain them.

Their ideology is worse than Boko Haram's and they've got powerful state actors backing them up.

Their jihad is global.

Forget about PDP's politics, this sect is dangerous and has no sympathy for those misguided Christians who think they're fighting for their rights.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by eedriyz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
Buhari's refusal to release Elzakzaky will certainly set this country ablaze. Nigeria is yet to recover from the boko haram menace and Buhari is already inviting another trouble

Those shiite guys are deadly!!

They are deadly, so he should release their boss?
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Kingosytex(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
eedriyz:

They are deadly, so he should release their boss?

Why is Baba Ruga going against court orders?

Do you think those guys would have been protesting had it been their boss was released as ordered by the court?
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by xyoung: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
The police should have killed all the violent protesters. This is how boko haram started gradually, Today it has become a thorn on the flesh of Nigerians, Enough is enough of nonsense in Nigeria.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by KingSatan: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
don4real18:

It appears you don't know how the Shites operate. They don't care about the government, you or I. They don't care about other religions. If they love your daughter, they can marry her without your consent and so on and so forth. I challenge any shite Nairalander to deny this fact

Stop propagating falsehood.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by tsdarkside(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
if they can be this violent,then its better dont release their leader....

let them be headless....

when that animal from london was still talkin nonesense and walkin around freely,ipobians became bolder and bolder....

now they are calm only makin noise alone....
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by hollywater: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Natoski5:
What is this again?... undecided I tell people dat Nigeria as a whole needs renovation...so many issues, why buhari no go tire
Na me cause d issue abi
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by emmasege: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Natoski5:
What is this again?... undecided I tell people dat Nigeria as a whole needs renovation...so many issues, why buhari no go tire
Most of Buhari's problems are what my people call "Afowofa", i.e. self-caused.

Why is he still holding onto their leader despite court orders that he should be released?

The tyrant should count himself lucky that some other aggrieved group has not arisen from the Sokoto Caliphate, terrorising the nation in their demand for Dasuki.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Vatod(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
That’s why I hate religion, to me is just a scam, thank God they were taking to the FCT, not like those Boko wey hide inside forest
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by emmasege: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Neoteny:

You've no idea what Shiites are about

Iran, Yemen, Syria, Iraq...these hotbeds are their strongholds. They've never been about peace, and once they've reached a critical mass Nigeria will reckon with their belligerence.

There's a reason Sunni governments try to contain them.

Their ideology is worse than Boko Haram's and they've got powerful state actors backing them up.

Their jihad is global.

Forget about PDP's politics, this sect is dangerous and has no sympathy for those misguided Christians who think they're fighting for their rights.
Thanks for educating the forum. But I think that government should have (from the onset) sensitised the nation on the ideology of this sect and the danger they pose to the nation.

But I guess Muslims don't want to expose fellow Muslims (extremists) for whom they are, hence the silent and cruel way of handling their leaders/sect.

Finally, the question is this: do two wrongs make a right? Elzakzaky is evil, okay. But court says 'release him on bail', and he can face the prosecution from home. If he then defaults, government can go all out after him and his sect. In a democracy, the RULE OF LAW IS SUPREME.

1 Like

Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Majid1990(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
blackpanda:

Once u release their leader, they will become full fledged boko haram
OK oooooo
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by kelly72: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Buhari is doing his best to create multiple terrorist organisations in Nigeria.
He would rather the country is another Afghanistan.
Those who ride the back of a tiger must surely end inits belly.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Glink2018(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Temple1288:

Meanwhile it's not a criminal offense to keep someone in detention even after the Courts ordered his release??

That's kidnapping!
Is this the first time the government in power will keep suspected criminal in jail inspite of court injunction?
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by BAZETU12: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
No silly Human Rights Group and the hypocritical social critics are silent now. Our Police will treat the Bleep up of Shites.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by DogmaNation: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
somehow:
I don't do pettiness nor play in the mud.
U should be d one playing in dirt...pig
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Neoteny(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
emmasege:
Thanks for educating the forum. But I think that government should have (from the onset) sensitised the nation on the ideology of this sect and the danger they pose to the nation.

But I guess Muslims don't want to expose fellow Muslims (extremists) for whom they are, hence the silent and cruel way of handling their leaders/sect.

Finally, the question is this: do two wrongs make a right? Elzakzaky is evil, okay. But court says 'release him on bail', and he can face the prosecution from home. If he then defaults, government can go all out after him and his sect. In a democracy, the RULE OF LAW IS SUPREME.

1. The confrontation between sunnis and Shiites is not some covert operation. It's out in the open. All Sunni countries oppose Iran and Syria. We don't have to publicize in churches that we're against their ideology.

2. National security trumps your so-called rule of law. There's a reason the US does not bail out terrorists and other elements that pose significant national danger. Guantanamo was created to contain dangerous elements who were tried in military courts in secret. Why didn't the US, the bastion of modern democracy (or so we're meant to believe) grant rights to the litany of terrorists and sympathizers caught? Why was drone warfare used to target specific dangerous individuals rather than capture them and subject them to your rule of law?

Nigerians make a great deal of freedoms when they tend to abuse same more than anyone. FFK and CAN utter divisive, provocative and loaded statements that are calculated to deepen the chasm and perpetuate a constant state of paranoia and fear, yet no one harasses them because they rely on freedom of speech. What did that same freedom lead to in 1994 Rwanda?

Post-911 US led to creation of Homeland Security and Bush made it clear that if Americans wanted security they'd have to trade in some of their freedoms. You can't have both when confronted by a faceless, mortal and ceaseless danger.

A nuclear-armed Iran will further embolden the shiites on their nurturing jihad. Forget petty local politics and focus on geopolitics on the global stage.

National security transcends rule of law. It shall not be traded for the frailty of your sensitivity.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by sizer07: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
mysidechick:
see more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/shiite-nass-protest-not-local-gun-ak-47-says-injured-policeman/
This is just a tip of an ice berg. If this man died in custody. Hell will be unleashed. This groups are back by Iran. Shiite HQ. They will so turn this country upside down that boko haram will b a Child play. Evil Irans are ready to arm them even with nuclear and chemical weapons. Ak47 na toy for where iran de.they wil so level this shithole country.God pls my call has been ringing since time immemorial answer my call abeg, pick my call. Make i jakpa comot for this country. E don taya me.we die here wailers, stay away from my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.