Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman (47630 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by luluman: 6:06am On Jul 10, 2019
tollytexy:
People will say its Buhari again as if he gave the order
Especially people from the 'yeast'
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by luluman: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
Buhari's refusal to release Elzakzaky will certainly set this country ablaze. Nigeria is yet to recover from the boko haram menace and Buhari is already inviting another trouble

Those shiite guys are deadly!!
Their being deadly caused them a few hundred lives in 2015.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by asfrank(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2019
an information I got last year was that Elzakzaky was forming a parallel government of his own. Until you come across a shiite member you will never understand what those guys are capable of doing. For one, they don't take part in anything concerning Nigeria, because they were told not to. I was leading a team of Immunization officers in a local govt Gombe state, inscriptions on the walls of some houses shocked me..
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Glink2018(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2019
lexy2014:

So what will u call a govt that disobeyed court order?

I know you are one of them. Muslim terrorist organization. Nemesis will soon catch up on you.
Omo 'ale
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by lexy2014: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Glink2018:

I know you are one of them. Muslim terrorist organization. Nemesis will soon catch up on you.
Omo 'ale

That doesn't answer d question:

"What will u call a govt that disobeyed court order?"
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Levant: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2019
don4real18:

It appears you don't know how the Shites operate. They don't care about the government, you or I. They don't care about other religions. If they love your daughter, they can marry her without your consent and so on and so forth. I challenge any shite Nairalander to deny this fact

Stupid mouthpiece! Aiming to mislead people.

All those christian girls kidnapped in palaces and forcefully taken by men who are Sunni northerners, were those done by Shia?

You're intimidating us to fear others based on the act that your own people have already done to Christian girls.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by don4real18(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Levant:

Stupid mouthpiece! Aiming to mislead people.

All those christian girls kidnapped in palaces and forcefully taken by men who are Sunni northerners, were those done by Shia?

You're intimidating us to fear others based on the act that your own people have already done to Christian girls.

I wouldn't say more than I have said but I said all that I have said with proof.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Deepfreezer(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2019
The Shiites are not like peaceful ipob, they have taken up weapons now, it about to get ugly.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Houstency(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

shut up there and stop blabbing. what do u know of humanity other than faceless cheap biased blackmail

Your upbringing been laid bare..keep on fooling yourself for crumbs.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by Glink2018(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
lexy2014:

That doesn't answer d question:

Government has been floating court order since 1800 and nothing like this kind of violent was done by the group concerned. But since this "shite group " are terrorist group in disguise, they can cause mayhem and vandalized government properties with impunity..
May God deliver us.
Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Government has been floating court order since 1800 and nothing like this kind of violent was done by the group concerned. But since this "shite group " are terrorist group in disguise, they can cause mayhem and vandalized government properties with impunity..
May God deliver us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.