Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki (10277 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / The Dot In The Circle: South-South Leaders Deny Any Deal With Buhari / Purported Nigeria Air “Partners” Deny Any Deal With Sirika (Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by aishapmbtoto: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
itsene:
Silly governor.
Mention the fools asking to share money.
Adams Ape Oshiomole. Are you now satisfied?

5 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by iluvdonjazzy: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
you speak in parables, go straight to the point, oshiomhole say make u give am state money abi, don't worry oshiomhole own don done.

4 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by IMASTEX: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
thesicilian:
This is laudable, as long as it's not just talk.
As a matter of fact. He hardly talks none his he a politician. We nicknamed him "wake & see". It is Osho that want to destroy his good deeds.

2 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Komu1048(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
The uglier Edo governor, the better his government.... Hopefully it will get to my Edo friend (clemz) turn Cox d guy is d most qualified candidates base on ugliness
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by mastermaestro(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Obaseki will take down Oshio in this political warfare. He is a Bini man with no stain on him. He is also a professional who is far more intelligent than the rascally noisy comrade.
Worst case scenario, he will switch party to return for a second term. Oshio does not know what is coming. He ignorantly wants to experiment the Lagos abracadabra in Edo.

1 Like

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by DeRay98(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
itsene:
Silly governor.
Mention the fools asking to share money.
YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, OZUO

1 Like

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Sarah20A(f): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
That short devil is really giving this man hard time
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by lesson44: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
know:
Obaseki is choked and pushed to the corner. He's throwing all to prove a point he's the Man in charge. Oshiomole should be very wise and placate him cos the way the Governor is going ,he doesn't care if he loses his second term bid but the short hypocrite noise maker will never recover from all his dirt that will be revealed.
Oshiomole is toast, because when the chip are down, the Bini's will fall in line to support their own. Oshiomole is from the very minority in Edo state. He is relevant now because he still enjoys some support from some Binin's.
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Ejem84: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Give governor Obaseki a chance.
He means well for Edo state.
We have never had it so good except Ogbemudia's time.
Oshiomhole is a tricky fraudster who under deception massively looted Edo state.
However, he is better than lucky Igbinedion who foolishly looted Edo state.
how come Central hospital built in less than four years have a structural defect?
Baba Oshio has a case to answer.
What is playing out in Edo state is that they are fighting the governor because of greed.
I expect a better and reasonable argument like what of Gelegele project, Edo refinery and other capital projects proposed by Obaseki.
I just hope they will not be constitutional crises because if reps choose to take over Edo state house of assembly Edo state government will take the national assembly to court because there is a high court order which says all parties involved must not interfere with the house until October 9th.
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Ejem84: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
enemies of progress will not succeed in taking Edo back
Does Edo state forbid good things?
Can't Edo be a reference point for development in Nigeria?
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by charlesELIKIBA: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedIs that the reason why adolor junction and tomline are always flooded when there is little rain? All talk......

is that the reason why you as a citixen cannot do something about it? have you bothered to clean your gutters ?
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by pcicero(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
I hope you will hold on to this creed tenaciously when the gubernatorial election beckons.

Akeredolu said the same thing, but see he has eaten the humble pie and was seen with his tail in between his legs running to Bourdillon with state documents to tender before the emperor.

The outcome? He immediately increased the school fees of the state's tertiary institutions.

The emperor must be appeased.

Now, the emperor was in his state yesterday to pave way for his return as governor.

Dear Obaseki, you have started a good fight but can you finish it?

The president doesn't care, look at Ambode, Buhari gives no damn if any godfather is riding a roughshod over you. He has secured his own second term and as usual, he is hibernating.

May God help you if you're sincere in this undertaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With / Fuel Price Hike Looms As Crude Oil Hits $71/Barrel / DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.