Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. (493 Views)

DSTV Explorer: Can You Recover Deleted Recordings? / How Do You Recover Hacked Facebook Account / How Do You Recover A Deleted Instagram Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. by samwash(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good day to you all,especially the tech guru in the house.
My Facebook account has been hacked, the hacker change my password, replace my email with his own and the most terrible thing he succeed in changing my Facebook users name.
I don't have any access to the Facebook account at the moment.
If you have found your self in this kind of problem before, what was the solution?
Pls tech guru in the house how can I go about to recover the acct ?
I will be very greatful for reasonable contribution, thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. by samwash(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Pls Mod move this to the appropriate place so that pple can comment thanks
Re: How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. by samwash(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na wa ooo !!
No response!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fogging Sanitizer Machine Against COVID 19 / How To Verify Fiverr Account ID / Cheap Samsung S10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.